Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲  (Read 111291 times)
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 03:01:20 PM

I didn't get a single fraction of XAU yet...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:56:00 PM

The pool is closing

Due to the large number of complaints we are closing the pool completely and restarting with an automated one. It will not shutdown immediately, because some people rented rigs for longer times, but will shut down completely on Wednesday. There will be one more payout before that, and a final one, after we pull the plug. Every address will be compensated, if there was any loss, we will compensate you ourselves.

There was no unfair advantage, no difficulty optimizing (the pool does that automatically, only the high difficulty mining wasn't possible, and it wasn't possible for anyone) and I don't really see the advantage an early payout would give you on the marketplace when the increments are as low relative to the money supply. Of course this wasn't a planned alpha, it just unfortunately turned out to be. The Goldmine will be reopened when we can automate it fully.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
twig123

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:30:24 PM

The pool is closing
will shut down completely on Wednesday. There will be one more payout before that

I've pulled my hashing power from the pool.
Any ideas when the next payout is? as I haven't received any yet (even though my rigs found 17 blocks on SHA while on your pool.)

XYyeJbi5JugvNThjya7NwMhkeXa5seZyP8

Hopefully the new pool will be better. Any ideas one when it may be functional?

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
insulaner

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:45:01 PM

It will not shutdown immediately, because some people rented rigs for longer times, but will shut down completely on Wednesday.

How can you be aware some of people rented rigs for longer periods? What is the communication channel some of them let you know they rented their rigs for a longer period and you should look after them? I don't know many people who would buy huge amount of new company stock or rent a rig for a longer period to mine new alt coin without having a tip from a stock broker or coin owner. If you support private miners you should announce that before people throw their wattage in. Lips sealed

As I know rented rigs can be directed to alternative stratum address also in case if primary pool dies. I don't see an issue here. Does Bitcoin announces block difficulty ahead so everyone can plan their rentals. LOL

WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:06:00 PM

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:46:00 PM

Hmz, that's sad news about the goldmine. If you need any help with it, you know were to find me.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
luthermarcus

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:37:30 PM

Yea i dont understand why they released goldmine premature just feed into the downfall. It also sucks they were mistaken for AURcoin. AURcoin gained in the confusion and your coin lost. If things ran soother there coin could had a good launch. It would be good if they had a public announcement guaranteeing the backing of there currency with the gold. To have it on paper as contract in public would definitely shut critics up and boost support. At least if they are serious about the coin.

I really like the idea behind this coin and was going to support it Even if others tried this idea and failed you guys seem to be honest just have tech problems which could break you. Currency should have a gold standard and they should build on it will make it strong over time and never worthless.

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
luthermarcus

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:57:54 PM

Are you out of your mind or what?
What kind of answer was that?

Wat the problem with your mind? Not understand. It hurts?

Is simple answer. In Poland we mine, we get coins, we sell, we know if coin is good.
Here not paid, no tehnician anwers, so I don't know nothing. Blocks unconfirmed makes problem.

1g gold 40 euro. If you pay more for coin I think bad number for wallet. I hope I helps.  Wink
Oni mają problemy bo wypuściły ich pool z stara technologia i teraz moza upgrade zrobic zeby wszystko ocim ty mowisz wprowadiec
I nie mow tak bo te programy sa "open source" to znaczy nie tylko w polsce

Donate Bitcoin
1Mz7ZHxPhoH1ZK2yQvo62NdHvvsS2quhzc
Donate TRX
TB3WiLEj6iuSBU5tGUKyZkjB4vqrBDvoYM
graseful

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

please, help! later I saw a message stating that the pool was closed.
You can make a manual payment to me please
My worker is XLMo9KvZaZ5Zg4vqTc8TxRKd971EzrRChX
boro60

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:46:08 PM

My worker is XEXe9SM8YysANrtE5RQpZzzNN8yi1CR2WT
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 10:34:01 PM

Yea i dont understand why they released goldmine premature just feed into the downfall. It also sucks they were mistaken for AURcoin. AURcoin gained in the confusion and your coin lost. If things ran soother there coin could had a good launch. It would be good if they had a public announcement guaranteeing the backing of there currency with the gold. To have it on paper as contract in public would definitely shut critics up and boost support. At least if they are serious about the coin.

I really like the idea behind this coin and was going to support it Even if others tried this idea and failed you guys seem to be honest just have tech problems which could break you. Currency should have a gold standard and they should build on it will make it strong over time and never worthless.

Thanks for the support. We announced that the currency will be backed with gold, and delivered the proof of the first delivery, the next one is due shortly. Also, a public contract will be done in a form of our Institute's statute, but not very soon, as we need a larger community base before that happens, so more people can be included in forming it. Because crypto is still a lawless place, our main bond isn't a public contract, but the practical exchangeability of Xaurum for gold at our page, where everyone can verify the validity of our claims. Our first priority however is the current payouts and the closure of the pool, and development of a new one.

Xaurum, unlike all the other crypto-currencies is a system of formalized cooperation, this means that other, bigger miners don't destroy value fighting against you, they add to it.
graseful

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:33:45 PM

The pool is closing

Due to the large number of complaints we are closing the pool completely and restarting with an automated one. It will not shutdown immediately, because some people rented rigs for longer times, but will shut down completely on Wednesday. There will be one more payout before that, and a final one, after we pull the plug. Every address will be compensated, if there was any loss, we will compensate you ourselves.

There was no unfair advantage, no difficulty optimizing (the pool does that automatically, only the high difficulty mining wasn't possible, and it wasn't possible for anyone) and I don't really see the advantage an early payout would give you on the marketplace when the increments are as low relative to the money supply. Of course this wasn't a planned alpha, it just unfortunately turned out to be. The Goldmine will be reopened when we can automate it fully.

My worker is XLMo9KvZaZ5Zg4vqTc8TxRKd971EzrRChX
Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:04:47 AM

The pool is closed, so set your miners to mine somewhere else. Payments coming today.

graseful

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:00:11 PM

The pool is closed, so set your miners to mine somewhere else. Payments coming today.
Thank you very slowly started to come)))
Aurum Project (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

Payouts are done.

We have mined 7,76644 of new Xaurum. We now have 1025,045014 of total Xaurum money supply, and now each coin is additionaly backed by 0,006187743 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,008155151 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

insulaner

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:14:29 PM

For about 0.05 btc of mining I got about 0.13 XAU

If you get 0,13 XAU for 0,5 BTC of mining, then there is really no need to adjust the stats in any way. The profitability is extraordinary.
Agree?

No I don't! Roll Eyes
6x A2 Terminator 90MH/s ---> 485MH/s, 11 hours from block 120 - 1200
Total: 0.01427 XAU

I'm not sure what to think. Did someone add 1 zero too many behind dot by manual payment creation or hashrate was not evaluated by same criteria for all miners? 
graseful

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:27:22 PM

Payouts are done.

We have mined 7,76644 of new Xaurum. We now have 1025,045014 of total Xaurum money supply, and now each coin is additionaly backed by 0,006187743 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,008155151 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.
When will the pool? there are plans, or abandoned?
nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:15:38 PM

For about 0.05 btc of mining I got about 0.13 XAU

If you get 0,13 XAU for 0,5 BTC of mining, then there is really no need to adjust the stats in any way. The profitability is extraordinary.
Agree?

No I don't! Roll Eyes
6x A2 Terminator 90MH/s ---> 485MH/s, 11 hours from block 120 - 1200
Total: 0.01427 XAU

I'm not sure what to think. Did someone add 1 zero too many behind dot by manual payment creation or hashrate was not evaluated by same criteria for all miners? 

We mined at a heavy loss after the first payout, if you feel you made a loss with btc invested, send a private message, including the address you mined from and the btc invested, to Aurum Project, so we can double-check and you'll be added to our Auresco backup fund, and compensated from the profits of the Institute. 

Payouts are done.

When will the pool? there are plans, or abandoned?

We'll develop a fully automatic pool as soon as possible. We need to develop some new software, as we need some unique features. Now that we see how well our idea works in practice, and how fast the backing is, everything is a lot easier.
twig123

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:33:49 PM

2 questions:

1) Is it possible to solo mine this coin? (if so, how? I have Antminer S1's)

and

2) Any ETA on when we can expect the new pool to be live?

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2015, 09:56:33 PM

2 questions:

1) Is it possible to solo mine this coin? (if so, how? I have Antminer S1's)

and

2) Any ETA on when we can expect the new pool to be live?

1) No, its PoS, the multipool is hashing other coins, selling them, buying xaurum.

2) No ETA just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: