Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML5 COIN MAINTAINED ANN! gen2 X15 POW/POS, GAMES! MARKETPLACES! MERCHANTS!  (Read 118879 times)
marcar (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:58:45 PM

I Voted HAVE YOU?
Saw

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:22:22 AM

Long live HTML5!

The community rocks and Bleutrade is awesome!
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:08:03 PM

Lovin me some H5. Come mine with me at goldmin.es im all alone.
matthewd

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:43:49 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 03:13:22 AM by matthewd

im a crypto nerd. are you? then you need to go where all the cool nerds hang out. like this place.home of html5: http://www.friendsforcash.com/
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:01:21 AM

The World's 1st PUBLIC cryptocurrency Political Contribution for President HTML5 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1007654.new#new History in the making!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:13:12 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 02:56:56 PM by Armis

PICISI is a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, it will launch in the coming weeks.  There will be many paid sponsorship opportunities after launch, prior to launch I have 6 free sponsorship opportunities available on a first come first serve basis.  I think HTML5 may want to look into sponsorship.

1) Free sponsorship or paid sponsorship it's a smart move either way

2) PICISI will be the ONLY crowdfunding site that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency

3) PICISI is the only crowdfunding site that gives cryptocurrency platforms a place to enable their coin to be actually used, not just donated but actually spent by the person receiving the funds.

4) If your coin is a host currency at a campaign that means that every other CC that is donated to that campaign will be converted to your currency before credited to that campaign

5) The PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion which means that we not only promote the PICISI message, but also the message of our sponsors, and the message of our individual campaigns too.   Rarely does crowdfunding sites actively promote campaigns at their site, they expect the organizer to do all of the work.

For any one of the above reasons HTML5 should endorse PICISI.  

Be it paid or unpaid sponsorship your logo and name is added to our sponsor list.  If you choose to make a donation, depending on the amount of the donation your logo and name will appear higher on the sponsor list.  

Nothing is required of our sponsors however we know that as PICISI grows in popularity so too will the popularity of our sponsors.  

HYPER recently accepted free sponsor, a few days later they announce our connection in an article.  This was very smart on HYPER's part, and something each of our sponsors should do -- make news by announcing the relationship then connect the relationship to future progress. 

HYPER is a purpose coin that focuses on Gaming and Game Development so think about it, each time PICISI has a new gamer or game developer that wants to crowdfund their new game HYPER has an opportunity to be associated, through sponsorship, with that exciting new thing.   And through that connection write a new article about how HYPER is sponsoring this cool new innovative thing, in this way they will be constantly in the news connected to bright new ideas. 

Your sponsorships can facilitate that for your coin too.

Here is our current sponsor list:

marcar (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:35:48 AM

PICISI is a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, it will launch in the coming weeks.  There will be many paid sponsorship opportunities after launch, prior to launch I have 6 free sponsorship opportunities available on a first come first serve basis.  I think HTML5 may want to look into sponsorship.

1) Free sponsorship or paid sponsorship it's a smart move either way

2) PICISI will be the ONLY crowdfunding site that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency

3) PICISI is the only crowdfunding site that gives cryptocurrency platforms a place to enable their coin to be actually used, not just donated but actually spent by the person receiving the funds.

4) If your coin is a host currency at a campaign that means that every other CC that is donated to that campaign will be converted to your currency before credited to that campaign

5) The PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion which means that we not only promote the PICISI message, but also the message of our sponsors, and the message of our individual campaigns too.   Rarely does crowdfunding sites actively promote campaigns at their site, they expect the organizer to do all of the work.

For any one of the above reasons HTML5 should endorse PICISI.  

Be it paid or unpaid sponsorship your logo and name is added to our sponsor list.  If you choose to make a donation, depending on the amount of the donation your logo and name will appear higher on the sponsor list.  

Nothing is required of our sponsors however we know that as PICISI grows in popularity so too will the popularity of our sponsors.  

HYPER recently accepted free sponsor, a few days later they decided to announce our association publicly via an article.  This was very smart on HYPER's part, as things develop they will be able to point back at that early article and indicate that they were on board from the very beginning.   HYPER has already indicated to me that they will be sponsoring campaigns and also organizing campaigns as soon as the site is launched.  Without a doubt we know that HYPER will benefit greatly from PICISI.

Think about it, every time HYPER finds a good crowdfunding project at PICISI to sponsors they could write a new article about how HYPER is sponsoring this cool new innovative thing, in this way they will be constantly in the news connected to bright new ideas.

Here is our current sponsor list:

Hello, We are looking forward to working with you and see many cross-advertising and other mutual ventures to come Smiley

As a celebration of our new partnership we would like to present this public donation to our success!!!

Paste your HTML5 Coin Address to receive 10,000,000.00 HTML5 Coin Smiley

this will be fun guys Smiley lets do this!

Armis

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:20:53 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 05:33:31 AM by Armis

Hello, We are looking forward to working with you and see many cross-advertising and other mutual ventures to come Smiley

As a celebration of our new partnership we would like to present this public donation to our success!!!

Paste your HTML5 Coin Address to receive 10,000,000.00 HTML5 Coin Smiley

this will be fun guys Smiley lets do this!

Per your request here is a HTML5 address for PICISI sponsorship donations: HMB8bHi5GVWJw3YpnVvMCG4XHJDfa57GYo.

It will also be included on the PICISI Donation List here:  
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r-KiRDt4S3Y3Zp-AKj1ddvFzFnVHe5hx0s0813EJi-U/edit?usp=sharing

Do you perhaps have some questions for me to answer?
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:32:49 AM

Per your request here is a HTML5 address for PICISI sponsorship donations: HMB8bHi5GVWJw3YpnVvMCG4XHJDfa57GYo.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r-KiRDt4S3Y3Zp-AKj1ddvFzFnVHe5hx0s0813EJi-U/edit?usp=sharing

yes we have many but hold on one sec

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Armis

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:39:54 AM

yes we have many but hold on one sec and check you wallet

Ok, I checked, there is nothing as of yet; please note it is a Cryptsy wallet so I'm sure you know that everything goes slower there.

[edit]  I see 9999999.90000000 coming in now, thank you very much.   

marcar (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:48:00 AM

As Cryptoine, Coldcrypto and white puma closes their doors, we are glad to announce our now partnerships with PICISI and The AltCoins Foundation Platform!

As HTML5Coin changes history! Being the First Cryptocurrency to make a Public Political Contribution!

marcar (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:54:36 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 06:09:52 AM by marcar

Ok, I checked, there is nothing as of yet; please note it is a Cryptsy wallet so I'm sure you know that everything goes slower there.

lol I am sorry about the .1 short I forgot about the tx fee,  but yes we have many questions are you on friendsforcash.com by any chance? its a social media site for crypto folks, its a convenient place to promo as you get activity points that are txable into crypto and its also a good place to share files and network etc,  would you be willing to come say hi to our community there Smiley

Also what general services do you offer at this time and what cross advert opportunities are we playing with and where do you recommend we start Smiley
Armis

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:20:52 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 06:33:35 AM by Armis

lol I am sorry about the .1 short I forgot about the tx fee,  but yes we have many questions are you on friendsforcash.com by any chance? its a social media site for crypto folks, its a convenient place to promo as you get activity points that are txable into crypto and its also a good place to share files and network etc,  would you be willing to come say hi to our community there Smiley

Also what general services do you offer at this time and what cross advert opportunities are we playing with atm?

I'm not familiar with friendsforcash.com  Djnocide  (Assistant Director of PICISI) handles social media sites, I will ask him to sign us up and to brief me on it.  If you want us to do specific things there we would certainly consider it, what did you have in mind.  

You asked about "general services" and "advert opportunities" since we are in pre-launch mode (no site/no tokens as of yet) we are very limited in outreach, our focus is on fulfilling the prerequisites for launch.  Which is to secure 20 sponsors, bring on 6 Admins, associated with 1 Promotion Contractor, and 3 Campaign Contractors, and to write 5 articles.    I'm glad to say we are actually ahead of schedule for the prerequisite goals.

I noticed in your OP you have many featured shops are any of them considering seeking crowdfunding if so depending on the project we could collaborate on an article(s) to speak about your CF gear-up plans.  

The new PICISI Sponsor List is here:

Armis

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:01:08 AM

Did you also create a listing in the politics area of the BCT forum?  If not, may I suggest you do one there and post a link here.
marcar (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:52:40 PM

HTML5COIN had a wonderful time with Robby Wells 2016 Festival Fundraiser Today.

CryptoKeven

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:13:12 PM

The HTML5Coin team continues doing great work behind the scenes.
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:18:08 PM

EVERYONE GET TO POLONIEX AND SEND A REQUEST TO ADD HTML5! http://poloniex.com/coinRequest

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marcar (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:05:59 AM

EVERYONE GET TO POLONIEX AND SEND A REQUEST TO ADD HTML5! http://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Request Submited
samata01

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:54:48 AM

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:53:37 AM

Nice

100M H5 , he can buy 2 coffees for that  Grin

BTW where is the android wallet and the new website, which was announced months ago over and over again ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: