Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTML5 COIN MAINTAINED ANN! gen2 X15 POW/POS, GAMES! MARKETPLACES! MERCHANTS!  (Read 118893 times)
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:18:14 AM

What new lies can you come up with now , you only been lying for ~4 hours straight.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:23:27 AM

Um my facts are pasted in the shittopia is a scam thread would you like more facts as you requested?

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:24:00 AM

Just tell me what you would like to know I will paste it Smiley

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:32:26 AM

@jagrapolite5

Just looking over your posts,
you get Banned for being Stupid a fair amount of the time.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:40:29 AM

So your saying?

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:25:27 PM

The first 100 members to join Crypto PTC will receive 1 free month of Premium! http://ptc.cryptodatabase.net

He is a member of a smear campaign directed towards exchanges. Beware of such untrusted sites. Crypto dont need this bad guys.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

The first 100 members to join Crypto PTC will receive 1 free month of Premium! http://ptc.cryptodatabase.net

He is a member of a smear campaign directed towards exchanges. Beware of such untrusted sites. Crypto dont need this bad guys.

Warning people against an exchange that could possibly be a scam site is not a smear campaign. I am correct in my warnings as they have now stolen over $1,000 from several people, including children.

You defending a scam website is up to you, I will continue to try and protect people from losing their money as well.
Rols

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:53:02 PM

Warning people against an exchange that could possibly be a scam site is not a smear campaign. I am correct in my warnings as they have now stolen over $1,000 from several people, including children.

You defending a scam website is up to you, I will continue to try and protect people from losing their money as well.

You are using a broken chain to smear other ppl. That means that its dangerous to use your site because of your low moral.

Edit TOS on cryptopia

Age Restrictions
This site contains adult content registration and participation on the Sites is restricted to those individuals over 18 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Sites, you hereby represent that you are over 18 years of age and have the authority to enter into the terms herein. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18 as the Site is not intended for anyone under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use the Site.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:02:23 PM

You are using a broken chain to smear other ppl. That means that its dangerous to use your site because of your low moral.

Edit TOS on cryptopia

Age Restrictions
This site contains adult content registration and participation on the Sites is restricted to those individuals over 18 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties herein. By registering or participating in services or functions on the Sites, you hereby represent that you are over 18 years of age and have the authority to enter into the terms herein. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18 as the Site is not intended for anyone under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use the Site.

My websites have not only been around longer than Cryptopia but I have NEVER had a complaint about failing to get paid or lost money. Cryptopia has.

You can say its dangerous to use my sites but the thousands and thousands of people who have would disagree with you. This speaks for itself.

As for their ToS, if they find a child using their service then they are obligated by law to let them withdraw their funds before being denied access. It is the exchanges responsibility to make sure their ToS are complied with.

They can't just ban them and steal their money because they are a child.
Rols

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:24:35 PM

Edit TOS on cryptopia

Age Restrictions

My websites have not only been around longer than Cryptopia but I have NEVER had a complaint about failing to get paid or lost money. Cryptopia has.

You can say its dangerous to use my sites but the thousands and thousands of people who have would disagree with you. This speaks for itself.

As for their ToS, if they find a child using their service then they are obligated by law to let them withdraw their funds before being denied access. It is the exchanges responsibility to make sure their ToS are complied with.

First of all Im not defending any sites. I dont like your smear campaign because of many reasons. You are doing business with this child. They can freeze a account if there is fraudulent activities. Like the ones in the smear campaign "drugs, money, child". Your "team" have been attacking a lot of other exchanges. Your site is untrusted because  you let children use it and you have a very low morale. And more....  His parents have to make the contacts and get the money from you also. You have done nothing to inform others that you know he was underage.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 09:41:44 PM

Edit TOS on cryptopia

Age Restrictions

First of all Im not defending any sites. I dont like your smear campaign because of many reasons. You are doing business with a this child. They can freeze a account if there is fraudulent activities. Like the ones in the smear campaign "drugs, money, child". Your "team" have been attacking a lot of other exchanges. Your site is untrusted because  you let children use it and you have a very low morale. And more.... 

Attacking what other exchanges? As for my websites anyone can use them. Doesn't matter if they are a child, adult, elder, or an alien.

Not once have I ever said anything about drugs and the only 'team' I belong to is my own which consists of myself and my developer Epiales who isn't even a member of this forum so you need to get your facts straight before trying to confront me on anything.

Letting children use your site means its untrustworthy? Minecraft, Runescape, World of Warcraft, StarCraft, etc etc must all be extremely untrustworthy as they have huge amounts of children playing. That makes no sense whatsoever.
Morals - Concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.

Seems to me that my morals are spot on.

Freezing an account and outright blocking them from withdrawing their money are two totally different things and I would suggest you go google some laws on it before coming in and trying to act like you are smart.

This will be my last post on this thread regarding this topic as this isn't the place for your petty nonsense. If you want to continue whatever discussion you are eventually trying to make then feel free to come to my threads and start it up again so that those you are trying to persuade to not use my services can see it as well.
Rols

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 09:59:52 PM

Edit TOS on cryptopia

Age Restrictions

First of all Im not defending any sites. I dont like your smear campaign because of many reasons. You are doing business with a this child. They can freeze a account if there is fraudulent activities. Like the ones in the smear campaign "drugs, money, child". Your "team" have been attacking a lot of other exchanges. Your site is untrusted because  you let children use it and you have a very low morale. And more.... 

Attacking what other exchanges? As for my websites anyone can use them. Doesn't matter if they are a child, adult, elder, or an alien.

Not once have I ever said anything about drugs and the only 'team' I belong to is my own which consists of myself and my developer Epiales who isn't even a member of this forum so you need to get your facts straight before trying to confront me on anything.

Letting children use your site means its untrustworthy? Minecraft, Runescape, World of Warcraft, StarCraft, etc etc must all be extremely untrustworthy as they have huge amounts of children playing. That makes no sense whatsoever.
Morals - Concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.

Seems to me that my morals are spot on.

Freezing an account and outright blocking them from withdrawing their money are two totally different things and I would suggest you go google some laws on it before coming in and trying to act like you are smart.

This will be my last post on this thread regarding this topic as this isn't the place for your petty nonsense. If you want to continue whatever discussion you are eventually trying to make then feel free to come to my threads and start it up again so that those you are trying to persuade to not use my services can see it as well.

Many sites require parents acceptance. PTC sites are one of them.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 07:58:21 AM

On November 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM EST/Server DKV will be hosting a huge promotion.

Those that are logged in and chatting in the chat box will randomly receive HTML5 and HYPER inbetween the hours of 5 and 6. During this time period up to 5 users will be given a free permanent upgrade to VIP+ and up to 50 HYPER and 5,000,000 HTML5 will be given out.

Chat will be reset for this promotion to create a clean start for the promotion.

Sign up at https://dknight2.com and prepare yourself for the biggest giveaway that has been seen in game yet!
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 03:14:23 PM

Is there a newer version of the wallet (for Windows)?  I have 1.0.0.0 and staking never seems to work, despite active connections.  (I only have two and a half mill, do you need more for staking to work?)  Always says Network Weight is 0, no matter how long I leave it open.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
wargo

Activity: 480

Technician

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 04:25:26 PM

Is there a newer version of the wallet (for Windows)?  I have 1.0.0.0 and staking never seems to work, despite active connections.  (I only have two and a half mill, do you need more for staking to work?)  Always says Network Weight is 0, no matter how long I leave it open.
Staking will work after 10800000 block
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 10:55:08 PM

Thanks.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:07:40 PM

HTML5 Bounty!  100k HTML5 Coins for each post of this free 20$ bill to UBERers!

http://imgur.com/qeWJquv

PM me with the posts or if you can spam well, hit me up for a larger bounty!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:10:31 PM

So like in a very long time from now then hah?  Seems silly to even have staking showing in wallet if it's not supposed to stake for years to come?!
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:37:53 PM

So like in a very long time from now then hah?  Seems silly to even have staking showing in wallet if it's not supposed to stake for years to come?!

It's not silly when it's an actual feature of the coin. It just shows that support and team will be committed to the coin for years to come. This is exactly what a lot of other coins are missing, the COMMITMENT !!

And as I always said with HTML5Coin, this is not a coin for everyone. It's a coin for those who are willing to last in the crypto community.

REX,
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:52:08 AM

It's not silly when it's an actual feature of the coin. It just shows that support and team will be committed to the coin for years to come. This is exactly what a lot of other coins are missing, the COMMITMENT !!

And as I always said with HTML5Coin, this is not a coin for everyone. It's a coin for those who are willing to last in the crypto community.

REX,

I get what you're saying and it's cool and all that, buuuuuut I still have to say it is in fact a little silly!  Point proven when you have new users of the coin thinking it's broken because the wallet says it should be staking and never does, that's just bad PR if you ask me.  Not knocking this coin or project one bit but the wallet shouldn't suggest it's doing something it's not either......how many times has the dev or community been asking why the staking isn't working. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: