Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] Nyancat Financial: Your Friend for Life (see post #2 for FAQ)  (Read 17773 times)
Ilikeham

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2012, 10:03:00 PM

By far the best securities buy I've made from a communication and management stand point with very good financial results too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rockefoten

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 29, 2012, 08:27:53 PM

I just want to chime in with the above posters. Based on my experience with other assets on GLBSE, I have begun to emphasize communication from issers a lot more than previously.
And the NYAN assets are in the top tier in that regard. Keep up the good work!
macboy80

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 03:42:05 AM

I agree with the previous two posters. I definitely recommend usagi. The ability for NYAN.C to pay ~9 BTC one week and still pay interest after BS&T default shows solid management.
Sturmvogel

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:04:44 AM

Usagi, can you explain "750btc Hedge (Matthew)" position in NYAN.C holdings?
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:42:54 AM

Usagi, can you explain "750btc Hedge (Matthew)" position in NYAN.C holdings?

I assume it means he placed a bet with Matthew to at least partially hedge NYAN.C's large amount of Pirate holdings.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:34:34 PM

Good news and bad news. First the good news.

And what would be the bad news?
rdponticelli

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:02:27 PM

Good news and bad news. First the good news.

And what would be the bad news?

Cool

lol

Ok, got it.  Wink
Ilikeham

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:33:38 PM

Another great week, another articulate statement of current fund holdings.

I'm beginning to think you set the bar for shareholder communications that other GLBSE listings managers could learn from.

I'm happy with the communication even if we do hit zero weeks.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2012, 11:39:03 PM

Usagi how is the recent issues with CPA going to affect NYAN ?

Rockefoten

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:58:16 PM

Will there be a weekly letter? I'm interested in hearing your plans for Nyan for the coming weeks, especially for NYAN.C, as the Matthew hedge didn't turn out so well as we all know (though it was worth a shot of course).
mcris444

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:12:31 PM

How does NYAN.C go from a NAV of .7 to .37 in a week? Weeks after pirate defaulted?
mcris444

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 10:42:47 PM

Usagi how is the recent issues with CPA going to affect NYAN ?

That will be answered in the NYAN and CPA letters which will be out today (Sunday).

Sorry. I don't actually have any shares, was just researching. I don't believe this question was answered
BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 01:00:04 AM

Now that the Zeek news is out it is blatantly obvious pirate has no money. I marked all PPTs to zero and will be dumping them if possible for spare change.

Hmm? What Zeek news?

Monster Tent

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 01:25:46 AM

Now that the Zeek news is out it is blatantly obvious pirate has no money. I marked all PPTs to zero and will be dumping them if possible for spare change.

Hmm? What Zeek news?

Pirate was investing in zeekrewards.com which was a massive pyramid scheme that collapsed the same time pirate did.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 04:02:52 AM

Hmm? What Zeek news?

Pirate was investing in zeekrewards.com which was a massive pyramid scheme that collapsed the same time pirate did.

I know what Zeek Rewards is, but all the theories of Pirate investing in it I've seen so far are pure speculation. Usagi said "news", which would imply some official confirmation beyond just guesswork.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 04:41:26 AM

Hmm? What Zeek news?

I know what Zeek Rewards is, but all the theories of Pirate investing in it I've seen so far are pure speculation. Usagi said "news", which would imply some official confirmation beyond just guesswork.

Its not called dramatalk.org for nothing. Personally I think pirate is sitting on a fat coinroll and is just using gpumax to launder them slowly over the next few years based on all the new invites going out  Smiley

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 04:45:46 AM

This has dropped the NAV of NYAN.C to 0.70. However, we have decided to pay dividends of 2.18% even though the value of NYAN.C has gone down. There are two main reasons for this decision. One is the very important idea that pirate has not defaulted yet. We feel this is a market panic and that the value of NYAN.C will recover. It therefore does not make sense to us to kill the value of NYAN.C completely and not pay dividends. Investors in NYAN.C are advised to hold. We will continue to pay dividends on NYAN.C to mitigate your losses and pray that pirate pays back the money.

4. NYAN.C is worth 0.233 per share.

4. NYAN.B is worth .95 per share --> but don't worry, this is an accounting convention. It still pays 0.02 per share each week. We will likely make back the .05 this week and if not NYAN.A will overflow. And if not we'll take the assets from NYAN.C. Don't worry just yet.

I have also scaled back on the dividends for NYAN and NYAN.C to around 0.5%-1% per week, and I will be using the overflow to try and repair NYAN.C.

Why are you paying out to NYAN.B, let alone NYAN.C at all, until the NAV is repaired to 1?

By paying out dividends instead of retaining and rebuilding the NAV you are incentivizing investors to get the return of NYAN.C without bearing the appropriate amount of risk by redistributing the return that should be accuring to A & B in the form of retained earnings contained implicitly in the NYAN.C NAV. Not only does this introduce moral hazard but is also unfair and may constitute a breach of the implied terms of the NYAN group's purpose.

Only NYAN.A should be guaranteed dividends because it is guaranteed by CPA. NYAN.B should not be paying out dividends if its NAV is less than 1.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 06:59:38 AM

Hmm? What Zeek news?

Pirate put all the money..... in this:

http://digitaljournal.com/article/331159

My question was not as to the nature of Zeek Rewards; it was as to what 'news' of Pirate investing in this you were sourcing. All I've seen so far is speculation.

Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2012, 07:56:51 AM

Hmm? What Zeek news?

Pirate put all the money..... in this:

http://digitaljournal.com/article/331159

My question was not as to the nature of Zeek Rewards; it was as to what 'news' of Pirate investing in this you were sourcing. All I've seen so far is speculation.

Apparently his wife was twittering about it before the blow up.

It COULD be a setup. There are people out there who are much closer to the situation than me. I am not really pursuing it.

If people think pirate is broke they are more likely to write off the debt dont you think ?  Wink

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 02:19:12 PM

Why are you paying out to NYAN.B, let alone NYAN.C at all, until the NAV is repaired to 1?

By paying out dividends instead of retaining and rebuilding the NAV you are incentivizing investors to get the return of NYAN.C without bearing the appropriate amount of risk by redistributing the return that should be accuring to A & B in the form of retained earnings contained implicitly in the NYAN.C NAV. Not only does this introduce moral hazard but is also unfair and may constitute a breach of the implied terms of the NYAN group's purpose.

Only NYAN.A should be guaranteed dividends because it is guaranteed by CPA. NYAN.B should not be paying out dividends if its NAV is less than 1.

Well said.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: