Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PONZIPLAYER.COM - 175% - REALTIME PAYOUTS  (Read 3609 times)
btcradhx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:44:52 AM

well i got my payment.....most people who loses is them who dont read it carefully...why u guys gonna deposits 10PM++ whe u know 12am(midnight will be reset time??

btw hell...what u do with sheunite2 deposits will decide i go this round or not...
sheunity2

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:51:53 AM

well i got my payment.....most people who loses is them who dont read it carefully...why u guys gonna deposits 10PM++ whe u know 12am(midnight will be reset time??

btw hell...what u do with sheunite2 deposits will decide i go this round or not...

he his online yet not responding in the forum or replying my pms
sheunity2

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:48:12 AM

http://screenshotlink.ru/e7635a1734c54530014372f17329c091.jpg he just replied me now lets wait and see if he is legit
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 08:22:31 AM

Known scammer, don't trust!

sheunity2

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:06:07 AM

he is honest guys he refunded the money hash 7f765b1b6181cc9cda2ef81c71471d9db6f2d445b5019b4078aae44c8c349247

picture here  http://screenshotlink.ru/ce3afe999151b7ba596dcda0549e51fa.jpg
sheunity2

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:24:50 AM

he is honest guys he refunded the money hash 7f765b1b6181cc9cda2ef81c71471d9db6f2d445b5019b4078aae44c8c349247

picture here  http://screenshotlink.ru/ce3afe999151b7ba596dcda0549e51fa.jpg

Haa, after you left him no choice. Wake up man

i think he has a choice of running away but he returned it
cocacolathebest

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:38:15 AM

www.PonziPlayer.com
http://s28.postimg.org/3ppvdhsxp/PONZIPLAYER.jpg

Realtime Payouts Defined - Once your Payout threshold is reached & Confirmed the site will instantly payout.  No waiting for rounds to end.
Good luck and Have fun

We now have a Onsite chat box for Betters to talk to each other

BEWARE
This is a Ponzi Scheme You are gambling there will be another or more who will make deposits totaling Equal to your payout Threshold.   This Is a Gamble Not a Investment. We Guarantee Nothing other then we will not " run with the money" and that we will continue to run ad campaigns so long as the site is active.  Based on the success of this launch we will be adding new features & Games.   

www.PonziPlayer.com
http://s28.postimg.org/3ppvdhsxp/PONZIPLAYER.jpg

Hey Bryon Jones,
How about sticking to your promises of paying up for the mess you left..  and your cries to people and ask  for there help.   Once a scammer always a scammer in my books.  I don't care but you pulled people to back you up. Here is an idea get off your ass sell everything and payback as per your promises...    If you can't recall or if anyone wants a copy of an excel sheet with many people wanting there money just let me know...
HG not impressed you taking to scamming people to make more money..  Oh wait what happens this time you going to ask more people from HashTalk to support ya.   Stop scamming and get a job and do what ya promised.  or just come out with it and say  I love scamming mates.    Oh your not a mate or bro your a twat...   

HG from hashtalk  and other sites
Check out your profile on   http://www.xpyscamhunter.net/
BangSamiet

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:57:31 AM

My 0.20 gone at this site..
just restarted the game.. Boom!! gone..
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:10:50 AM

You deserve it

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BangSamiet

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:40:11 PM

You deserve it

Why dude?
Hellsgremlin (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:24:10 PM

The next time you try to impersonate me log out of my duplicated username you dumb shits.     

And also note the guy crying 2 deposits got paid ahead of you.   They confirmed before yours.  The payout pays first come firt server and thats in reguards to your deposit being confirmed.     I cannot help that the blockchain confirmed ahead of yours first.
sheunity2

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:32:25 PM

you must be unaware of the current situation.  The ponzi is paying as it should, You havent been scammed.   The chat log confirms nothing more then that was in that chat using a duplicated to look like my user name to do harm.   

image posting

How is it not obvious this is just harrasment.   Form your own judgments but don't let that child form them for you.   At the end of the day I have been holding true to my obligations and paying my useres.   

I could have just as easily come back under a new forum name and run this.  I chose to stick to my identity for a reason.  Integrity.

With that said,  I am no longer replying to his bullshit nor feeding into it any further.   The only comments i will be making here are in regards to this ponzi.   Also note that all he is doing by disrupting that is interfeering with A The better of this ponzi's ability to earn profit for its useres and B my ability to pay back people who lost the last ponzi

but lets get 1 thing perfectly Clear I did not steal or lie to the users of xpyponzi.com   The day came when there was no more new depsots and no way to pay anymore.  THATS HOW PONZI'S WORK If you dont have that Basic Common sense The Move on,  your not wanted here.

Chat was removed to prevent this guy from harassing / scaring away new betters.
please the chat box is nolonger on the site
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:38:41 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 08:55:18 PM by ov3rflow9x

Roll Eyes
dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:18:41 PM

I just think havin the chat box was a stupid idea from the start. Email is best for the support to be contacted on. The forum does the job as well.

sheunity2

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:16:55 PM

you must be unaware of the current situation.  The ponzi is paying as it should, You havent been scammed.   The chat log confirms nothing more then that was in that chat using a duplicated to look like my user name to do harm.   

image posting

How is it not obvious this is just harrasment.   Form your own judgments but don't let that child form them for you.   At the end of the day I have been holding true to my obligations and paying my useres.   

I could have just as easily come back under a new forum name and run this.  I chose to stick to my identity for a reason.  Integrity.

With that said,  I am no longer replying to his bullshit nor feeding into it any further.   The only comments i will be making here are in regards to this ponzi.   Also note that all he is doing by disrupting that is interfeering with A The better of this ponzi's ability to earn profit for its useres and B my ability to pay back people who lost the last ponzi

but lets get 1 thing perfectly Clear I did not steal or lie to the users of xpyponzi.com   The day came when there was no more new depsots and no way to pay anymore.  THATS HOW PONZI'S WORK If you dont have that Basic Common sense The Move on,  your not wanted here.

please when will the payment start rolling out cos its more the 8hours now
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:23:38 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 09:34:42 PM by andre1980

Excellent response Bryon!

Just as an update: ThunderFaN stole more than 13BTC: it was around 38BTC and 4700XPY. Incl. yours i think.
Because we converted coins in the sheet to BTC it would amount to 75 to 110BTC depending on XPY price versus BTC/USD.
At the moment his ponzi crashed it was worth 86BTC total.

Andre

P.S: HG is trying to make good on his promise, he made the beginners mistake of offering refunds with his former ponzi. Other ponzi's ONLY do that if there are obvious errors with the round. Usually, lost is lost.

The only one we can ACTUALLY claim as a thief and scammer is ThunderFaN (Freddy J. Schiller), as he actually misrepresented himself as a legitimate investor using a trading bot.
Which we soon learned, was non-existent. As he was running an "investment plan", he could be charged with a whole lot of crimes. Incl. fraud, theft, illegal trading and investing, etc.

All HG did was letting people deposit in a game clearly announced and labeled a ponzi. If only he didn't have the 75% refund guarantee.  There is a difference!
sheunity2

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:43:19 PM

image posting

please when will the payment start rolling out cos its more the 8hours now

Im having trouble because some transactions are not confirming.  I opend a thread about it.  payouts are locked because it needs to pay unconfirmed txid's before moving to new ones as i made this change last night.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974160

sorry but i think the confirmed ones are sufficient enough to payout some low denomination amount so as to keep the site running
Hellsgremlin (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:06:24 PM

Its becoming clear this is due to a double spend attack.  All payouts are suspended until this is fixed.  Your funds are safe and will remain in the wallet until either A have the scripts fixed so this cant happen again or B i clear the ponzi and send out refunds to remaining users.  Please understand that i am not stealing you deposit you will either be paid back 100% of your deposit or the 175%

Im requesting you remain patient as i will have this settled within the next few hours.
you should also note that you are not quite correct.  there is not quite enough in the confirmed balance to run payouts  it is actually a little short of what it needs
this line is directly from the payout script
Balance is currently: 0.13394764,Not enough balance to send. You need 0.2125875 confirmed balance to send the TX

you can check yourself or try and force payouts yourself using the link below
http://ponziplayer.com/ponzi_run.php
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:12:06 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 03:01:11 AM by elgimpo

To hells credit, he returned to the group chat and is working through how and when repayments can be made.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:19:03 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 11:17:07 PM by ov3rflow9x

Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: