Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Hosting - VPS - Shared Hosting - 11 Years In Business  (Read 47347 times)
SteadyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 09:52:30 PM

Use code "30off" and get 30% off on 1st invoice and save upto 25$

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:49:49 PM

Pure SSD Drive Speed Boost with 300% Faster Page Loads

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:44:42 AM

The promo 1 penny is active ? i can test your host with only 0,01 $ in bitcoin ?
it's still active, but I'm not use how to send a penny in Bitcoin without being rejected by the network. Try use deposit?

The site owner will give you your first month for free, (at least that is what he did for me) as you can't really transact 1 penny in bitcoin. You could also deposit, that would also be an option.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:27:23 PM

I have buy a host with promocode 1 penny, pay with paypal, but:

1. i have change my nameaddress to my registrand, i see the changement, but the ftp to steadyturtle not is active

2. the live chat to steadyturtle is only a white page, don't open

why?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:27:04 AM

I have buy a host with promocode 1 penny, pay with paypal, but:

1. i have change my nameaddress to my registrand, i see the changement, but the ftp to steadyturtle not is active

2. the live chat to steadyturtle is only a white page, don't open

why?

You might want to send the staff a ticket with your question, they reply very quickly to tickets and are quite helpful.
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:39:14 AM

I don't understand 2 things.

1. With my old hosting, when i access to control panel of my site i go to
https://mydomain.com
now, with steadyturtle, not have the security https, enter only with http://mydomain.com and the browser. Why?

2. I see to the plan "you can add unlimited domain", but in the control panel, when i add other domain open a error "you can add other 0 domain". Why?

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 06:39:38 PM

I don't understand 2 things.

1. With my old hosting, when i access to control panel of my site i go to
https://mydomain.com
now, with steadyturtle, not have the security https, enter only with http://mydomain.com and the browser. Why?

2. I see to the plan "you can add unlimited domain", but in the control panel, when i add other domain open a error "you can add other 0 domain". Why?

Hy,

i apologise for the inconvenience caused, you can host as many domains as you want, you need to setup SSL certificate for the secure connection.
Please open a support ticket from your account so we can look into it further.

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:21:19 PM

Get your website online today as low as 0.01$

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 08:41:20 AM

More Stable and secure servers now almot 100% uptime, Get your business online today for just 0.01$

Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:58:47 AM

Going for another month Grin

I like this service. Good luck for you guys!
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:24:36 PM

Awesome Owner and the hosting is working flawless now Smiley Vouch for SteadyTurtle Smiley

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

Going for another month Grin

I like this service. Good luck for you guys!

Awesome Owner and the hosting is working flawless now Smiley Vouch for SteadyTurtle Smiley

Thank You we really Appreciate it Smiley

Regards
Josh N

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 12:14:16 PM

you can save upto 25$ on business plane Use code "30off" and get 30% off on 1st invoice

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:57:53 PM

Pure SSD disk space page loads 300x faster

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 09:26:16 PM

in case of any question please open a support ticket here : https://www.steadyturtle.com/supporttickets.php

we do reaply to tickets within 60 minutes

marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:16:29 PM

SteadyTurtle  can i write a suggest?
I use your service, my month expires the 18 may, i have received email for the invoice and later 3 hours, another email "invoice reminder"  Grin
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 09:06:25 PM

SteadyTurtle  can i write a suggest?
I use your service, my month expires the 18 may, i have received email for the invoice and later 3 hours, another email "invoice reminder"  Grin

thank you for notifying, i will forward this problem to management.

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:30:23 AM

in case of any question please open a support ticket here : https://www.steadyturtle.com/supporttickets.php

we do reaply to tickets within 60 minutes

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:14:36 AM

NOW !!

Use code "Do20" and get 20% Recurring Discount

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 11:55:03 AM

Multiple promotions still available , Start with as low as 0.01$

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: