Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Hosting - VPS - Shared Hosting - 11 Years In Business  (Read 47327 times)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:21:33 PM

Is all the day your site offline, why ? i have all my domain down for this, when back online?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteadyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:34:03 AM

Is all the day your site offline, why ? i have all my domain down for this, when back online?

hy, we did not had any downtime this must be something wrong with your ip maybe it got blocked for wrong password or something , can you please tell me your domain name or username so i can tell you the exact reason ?

we do reply to support tickets within 60 minutes

Warm Regards
Josh N

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:37:29 AM

Can someone provide a review of server performance vs. expectation?   I would consider using them because the prices are good but need to know how they measure up to the competition.

Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:07:55 AM

Can someone provide a review of server performance vs. expectation?   I would consider using them because the prices are good but need to know how they measure up to the competition.
Already running for 3 months, at the first month they had a problem with the server (down, maintenance) not for long but the support still reachable and they quickly responded.

No any problems until now then, my site (faucet) still accessible without any lag/problem.
I don't know about putting a bigger website, but a penny for the first month isn't that bad to try.

Anyway SteadyTurtle, why I can't use the Registrar Lock?
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:21:39 AM

Steadyturtle, yesterday i see all my domain down, but i see already your site offline, for this i can't send a support ticket. Now i'm at work (with different pc and ip) when i return to home, i see
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:22:42 PM

No doubt this is really cheap, the OP should also include affiliate program in order to gain wide audience.

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:26:25 PM

Can someone provide a review of server performance vs. expectation?   I would consider using them because the prices are good but need to know how they measure up to the competition.
Already running for 3 months, at the first month they had a problem with the server (down, maintenance) not for long but the support still reachable and they quickly responded.

No any problems until now then, my site (faucet) still accessible without any lag/problem.
I don't know about putting a bigger website, but a penny for the first month isn't that bad to try.

Anyway SteadyTurtle, why I can't use the Registrar Lock?

Hy, thank you for the review, you should be able to use registrar lock can you please tell me your domain name so i can look into it further ?

Thanks

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:34:22 PM

Steadyturtle, yesterday i see all my domain down, but i see already your site offline, for this i can't send a support ticket. Now i'm at work (with different pc and ip) when i return to home, i see

As i said we did not had any downtime the last downtime i remember was 80 days ago for few minutes for maintenance purpose.
you still did not tell me your email or domain name which you are hosting with us so i can look into the matter.

Thank You

No doubt this is really cheap, the OP should also include affiliate program in order to gain wide audience.

we already have a affiliate system : https://www.steadyturtle.com/affiliates.php

you can open the support ticket for more info.

marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:06:39 AM

I have idea because i see the site down:i enter to my account but i don't remember the password and i have attemp sign in more time with bad password, is possible your server have banned my and i can see all your site (i don't see already steadyturtle.com). Is possible?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:19:49 PM

I have idea because i see the site down:i enter to my account but i don't remember the password and i have attemp sign in more time with bad password, is possible your server have banned my and i can see all your site (i don't see already steadyturtle.com). Is possible?

That is possible. Steadyturtle.com works for me, and my website isn't down. Try installing a VPN to change your IP and see if you can access the site then.
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 06:32:33 PM

That is possible. Steadyturtle.com works for me, and my website isn't down. Try installing a VPN to change your IP and see if you can access the site then.

Well Said.

Its 3rd time i am asking please give me your username or email or domain name so i can check your account  ?

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 12:03:02 AM

save upto 25$ Use code "30off" and get 30% off on 1st invoice !!

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 06:14:08 AM

in case of any question please open a support ticket here : https://www.steadyturtle.com/supporttickets.php

we do reaply to tickets within 60 minutes

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 03:48:14 AM

Check Out our domains registration thread at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995808.0

Domain registration is starting from 1.95$ only

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:52:35 AM

server6 added Pure SSD disks , SSD is 20x faster then Standard disk

marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 08:49:22 PM

I have change my ip and delete temp e cookie and now i see al my domain online, thanks  Grin
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:26:31 AM

I have change my ip and delete temp e cookie and now i see al my domain online, thanks  Grin

good to hear that

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:35:24 AM

Hi , I wanted to ask that may I acquire your services since i'm residing in "IRAN" at the moment ?

Yes you can.

Regards

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3426

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:42:45 AM

Hi , I wanted to ask that may I acquire your services since i'm residing in "IRAN" at the moment ?

Yes you can.

Regards
Thanks , I'll be getting back to you in a few days as I need to earn some more bitcoins ... I have one last question , If I buy a domain and hosting plan for 1 year , will the price of it changes upon renewal for my 2nd year or it will remain the same ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:24:08 PM

Yes you can.

Regards
Thanks , I'll be getting back to you in a few days as I need to earn some more bitcoins ... I have one last question , If I buy a domain and hosting plan for 1 year , will the price of it changes upon renewal for my 2nd year or it will remain the same ?

Hosting price will remain the same but i cant say anythinng about domain price as this is something which we do not control.

Currently there is a promo going on most TLD you can achieve the benefit of this.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: