Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Hosting - VPS - Shared Hosting - 11 Years In Business  (Read 47342 times)
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

Bought the Economy plan from SteadyTurtle just now. Waiting for the Nameserver at Namecheap to be updated before I can proceed with my new website.

Welcome on board .

Thank you for welcoming me. The Nameserver update took about two hours. Been using this hosting for my new blog for two days and there is no downtime. The installation of Wordpress is easier than before with just two or three clicks in the CPanel. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:55:48 PM

Bought the Economy plan from SteadyTurtle just now. Waiting for the Nameserver at Namecheap to be updated before I can proceed with my new website.

Welcome on board .

Thank you for welcoming me. The Nameserver update took about two hours. Been using this hosting for my new blog for two days and there is no downtime. The installation of Wordpress is easier than before with just two or three clicks in the CPanel. Smiley.

Thank you for the review, do write your review again when you complete 1 month with ST.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

any reviews about the new client area and design ?

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:29:01 PM

I like the new design, it's nice!

I have also sent a ticket to support, awaiting a reply.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 3443

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:52:53 AM

I can't seem to view the website, it says servers are down, you might want to check it out in case something is wrong at the momment... The error: No data received,ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:15:21 PM

I can't seem to view the website, it says servers are down, you might want to check it out in case something is wrong at the momment... The error: No data received,ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

The Data center is upgrading some hardware Team is Already on it, it wont take more then 30 minutes.

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 05:29:26 PM

Update : Perfect Money is available for checkout from now on !!

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:56:16 PM

Good news for Bitcoin Clients

1) Now Bitcoin payments will be marked as paid instantly right after the payment in seconds.

2) Now you can make automatic subscription for bitcoin payments ( subscription is available with coinbase account only )

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:57:18 PM

Good news for Bitcoin Clients

1) Now Bitcoins payments will be marked as paid instantly rite after the payment in seconds.

2) Now you can make automatic subscription for bitcoin payments ( subscription is available with coinbase account only )
Nice, I was a bit worried yesterday, I had to wait for 12 confirmations.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

I use hosting Economy Plan can I upgrade to Ultim plan and
How does it work ?  Thank you
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:34:21 PM

I use hosting Economy Plan can I upgrade to Ultim plan and
How does it work ?  Thank you

Hello,

You can do this from your ST account.

Login to your steadyturtle account and click on products/services and then click on upgrade/downgrade

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:10:11 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 12:35:37 AM by mixan

I do Like your design of hosting sites.
Remember your company when it had a signature campaign running here couple of months ago. It worked to give your services exposure.
Will use it if I create a site and will tell my friends about it. Highly recommended and looks like business is doing good from the advertising you had done here.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 06:54:41 PM

I do Like your design of hosting sites.
Remember your company when it had a signature campaign running here couple of months ago. It worked to give your services exposure.
Will use it if I create a site and will tell my friends about it. Highly recommended and looks like business is doing good from the advertising you had done here.

Thank You Sir for you appreciation.

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:40:38 PM

WHY JOIN SteadyTurtle AFFILIATE PROGRAM?

EARN UP TO $58 Per Qualifying Signup

Remember this is Recurring (lifetime) Commission which mean you will get the commission each time your referred client pay his invoice

+ Get 5$ Bonus just by Signing up now

For more information : https://steadyturtle.com/affiliate-program.php

Or submit a ticket : https://www.steadyturtle.com/submitticket.php

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 06:27:18 AM

Remember this is Recurring (lifetime) Commission which mean you will get the commission each time your referred client pay his invoice

do you offer banners and promotional stuff? Looking for a good btc affiliate program at the moment

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:45:08 PM

I have bought hosting 2 weeks ago, I accidently entered wrong password several times and after that I could not login. So I couldn't figure out why.
But than I asked the live support and boom they fixed it in 1 second and now I have access to my website again.

A HUGE THANKS TO SUPPORT TEAM!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 12:01:59 AM

do you offer banners and promotional stuff? Looking for a good btc affiliate program at the moment

yes we do, some are here : https://www.steadyturtle.com/banners.php

and more are under your affiliate account.

I have bought hosting 2 weeks ago, I accidently entered wrong password several times and after that I could not login. So I couldn't figure out why.
But than I asked the live support and boom they fixed it in 1 second and now I have access to my website again.

A HUGE THANKS TO SUPPORT TEAM!

Great to know that.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:53:03 AM

Neat! On the site, it says you can cashout via PayPal, are there plans to allow cashout with bitcoins?
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 02:37:08 PM

Neat! On the site, it says you can cashout via PayPal, are there plans to allow cashout with bitcoins?

you can cashout with bitcoins if your referred client is paying in bitcoins otherwise paypal.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 04:59:27 PM

you can cashout with bitcoins if your referred client is paying in bitcoins otherwise paypal.
What is the minium payout of the affiliate program? If it is low, I might be very interested in this Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: