Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SteadyTurtle.com - Bitcoin Hosting - VPS - Shared Hosting - 11 Years In Business  (Read 47347 times)
SteadyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

SteadyTurtle.com - Web Hosting with Bitcoins

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 09:32:10 PM

After a little more than a month of use I am very satisfied with the service.I have not noticed any problems and the support is great,everything can be solved through chat.Payment can be made with BTC and I definitely recommend to all who need hosting and domain to try SteadyTurtle Smiley

After a little more than a month of use I am very satisfied with the service.I have not noticed any problems and the support is great,everything can be solved through chat.Payment can be made with BTC and I definitely recommend to all who need hosting and domain to try SteadyTurtle Smiley

I also use the service SteadyTurtle.com so far found no problems Now I am waiting for offers discounts for the purchase of domain .com  Grin or maybe a discount renew my domain, I have 2 domains using their services a few months longer enter expired of course I'm happy if they offer promotions that

Thanks Both of you.

The first problems appeared to be closer than I thought.From yesterday access to cPanel is not possible,and support say it should have been resolved yesterday.Now they web page is also down.I hope they fix it soon, because this is not the way to gain new and keeping old customers.

Hello,

everything should be fine now, it was not only you yesterday cpanel issued a security release and updating to that made cpanel inaccessible for all users

we fixed the issue today, i am sorry for the inconvenience as this was the 1st time we faced such issue.

we had to take the server down for a while and change the node to get the cpanel up our team was working continuously from yesterday to get it fixed ASAP

i am sorry for any delays

let me know if i can help you with setting up your website or you need any help regarding

Regards
Naby A

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:26:27 AM

The owner and staff of SteadyTurtle are very helpful, I asked some questions regarding my site's setup and they were all answered and the needs were fixed promptly, with helpful and detailed answers. Thanks again SteadyTurtle!
palandrine

Activity: 268
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 10:15:56 AM

i'm very satisfied of stedyturtle, first to see i used hostgator and pay really more (and don't accept bitcoin), now with steadyturtle my site have same speed but i pay 50% less

knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:48:14 PM

Well i had some questions to handle my recent purchase,and steadyturtle support is something out of imagination,they are quick and fast to suppor you all i can say is thanks for the help provided.
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 01:21:14 PM

The owner and staff of SteadyTurtle are very helpful, I asked some questions regarding my site's setup and they were all answered and the needs were fixed promptly, with helpful and detailed answers. Thanks again SteadyTurtle!

i'm very satisfied of stedyturtle, first to see i used hostgator and pay really more (and don't accept bitcoin), now with steadyturtle my site have same speed but i pay 50% less

Well i had some questions to handle my recent purchase,and steadyturtle support is something out of imagination,they are quick and fast to suppor you all i can say is thanks for the help provided.

Thanks all of you, these kind of reviews helps a lot.

we always try to put our 100% effort to solve client problem.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄   ▄ ▄▄▄  ▄    ▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄     ▄▄▄     _   .----.       Web Hosting with Bitcoin       ➠99.9% Uptime Guarantee
█▄▄   █   █▄▄ █▄█ █   █ █▄█    █    █    █ █▄▄█   █   █     █▄▄    (_'\/      \_,    Domain Registration With Bitcoins  ➠Instant Payment With Bitcoins
▄▄█   █   █▄▄ █  █ █▄█    █      █    █▄▄█ █   █    █   █▄▄ █▄▄       'uu----uu~'  ➠24/7 Dedicated Support        ➠@Checkout Our Forum Thread!
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:33:08 PM

During the month of April All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )

Cool! I'm going to purchase a plan then. My current provider is giving me tons of bullshit and I'm honestly fed up.

After my current plan ends, I'll join the steadyturtle family Smiley
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:12:26 PM

Just curious, I have suspended hosting since 25 days if I pay on the 26th day whether the active period of hosting I was only 4 days ?
I mean hosting usage is calculated for 26 days even if I do not pay on the first day suspended.

The active period of the first hosting the 1st
I do not pay until the 25th
then on the 26th I pay
right on the 1st of next month  will be suspended again hosting? ( 4 days after payment )
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:53:20 AM

Just curious, I have suspended hosting since 25 days if I pay on the 26th day whether the active period of hosting I was only 4 days ?
I mean hosting usage is calculated for 26 days even if I do not pay on the first day suspended.

The active period of the first hosting the 1st
I do not pay until the 25th
then on the 26th I pay
right on the 1st of next month  will be suspended again hosting? ( 4 days after payment )

let me explain this to you

we generate invoice before 5 days of billing date and we give 5 days even extra after your billing date to pay the invoice which mean in total you get 10 days of the invoice to pay if you still dont pay then system suspend the service

to your question :

yes its true for system the invoice you will pay will be for current on going month and as your next month starts ( if its after 1 day or 30 days ) system will create invoice for that

so if only 4 days are left for billing date i will suggest you to wait untill that and then pay the invoice so that will be considered as next months invoice ( if any problem happens open the support ticket from your account )

Regards
Naby A

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:37:06 AM

During the month of April All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )

Cool! I'm going to purchase a plan then. My current provider is giving me tons of bullshit and I'm honestly fed up.

After my current plan ends, I'll join the steadyturtle family Smiley

That's Great

do not forget to use the coupon codes for some extra discount  Smiley

Unread

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:49:27 PM

Regards

Wow if this is just for the first month or according to the duration of orders I mean if I ordered one-year valid for one year as well?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 01:13:26 PM

Regards

Wow if this is just for the first month or according to the duration of orders I mean if I ordered one-year valid for one year as well?

Hello,

This is for lifetime of the account, it can be yearly payments or monthly payments but the account will have unlimited bandwidth as long as its active.

Regards

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:18:33 PM

Regards

Anastazy.Jaskulski

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dude

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:51:42 PM

Shoot. when my period on my hoster ends, I'll grab yours!  Grin

The Dude
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:23:49 AM

i will avail your service for my faucets. i hope that your service is good accroding to the feedbacks here.  Smiley
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:42:42 AM

Shoot. when my period on my hoster ends, I'll grab yours!  Grin

i will avail your service for my faucets. i hope that your service is good accroding to the feedbacks here.  Smiley

Welcome on board both of you !!

SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 06:20:04 AM

Hello,

During the month of May All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )  Smiley

Regards
ST

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Hello,

During the month of May All new orders will have unlimited bandwidth on all plans ( open support ticket after the order )  Smiley

Regards
ST

Awesome promo. Does this extend to other months as well, though, so long as the service is kept active? Or is it just for the first month?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SteadyTurtle (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 11:50:54 PM

Hello,

Regards
ST

Awesome promo. Does this extend to other months as well, though, so long as the service is kept active? Or is it just for the first month?

Hello,

This is for lifetime of the account.

Thanks Smiley

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:37:29 AM

Hello,

Regards
ST

Hello,

This is for lifetime of the account.

Thanks Smiley

Got to agree that this is an awesome promotion run by SteadyTurtle team. What about existing customers, do they get the benefit as well? From what I can understand, they don't.

How about upgrading existing customers bandwidth by a few percentage since they are loyal customers of SteadyTurtle.

So far I am satisfied with how SteadyTurtle hosted my website, http://bitrevenues.com for two months. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:54:38 AM

Been great with SteadyTurtle for a month now. Today, somehow my website receive "Failed to connect to MySQL: Too many connections" MySQL error. Went to SteadyTurtle wanting to check my database but received this error on SteadyTurtle homepage.

Critical Error
Could not connect to the database.

Kindly check the problem and fix it. I believe that many sites hosted on SteadyTurtle platform uses database and hence they should have encounter this issue too. My website will not be able to function without a database.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: