Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin BitBlockForging @ 1% APR | 98,750+ Supply | 150K limit  (Read 37565 times)
FIRE-community (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 10:38:38 AM

Hi
Firecoin Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=94968&fromuid=9624
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,
With QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738 ,and Will you plz add this information to your first page?
(QQ is the most popular Chat APP in China:http://www.imqq.com/)
Also welcome to my Twitter:https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins
Best regards!

Thank you, adding to the first post now.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:36:40 AM

Can I buy some fire? How much? How many?
megamore

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:04:18 AM

fire coin already added to an exchanger??

please tell me where i can find it
FIRE-community (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:45:41 AM

Can I buy some fire? How much? How many?

Not as of now (no exchange), but there's a faucet that you can get FIRE on every 12 hours.

fire coin already added to an exchanger??

please tell me where i can find it

No, there's no exchange for FIRE & the only way to claim any is to use the MultiFaucet & or offer a worthy bounty (graphics for the wallet/website/bitcointalk, faucet, PoS pool, exchange, etc..) & maybe someone will take you up on the offer.
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:22:09 PM

Dear Forum Members!

FireCoin [FIRE] is listed on YoBit.net Exchange! ( Twitter: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/575994964309602304 )

English: https://yobit.net/en/trade/FIRE/BTC
Chinese: https://yobit.net/cn/trade/FIRE/BTC
Russian: https://yobit.net/ru/trade/FIRE/BTC

FireCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/FIRE

Our topic on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0

Logo img: https://yobit.net/i/small_logo.png

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
FIRE-community (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:03:06 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 06:21:17 PM by FIRE-community

Original post updated, thanks for adding FIRE to YoBit.Net https://i.imgur.com/gDIGDiR.png

**Testing has been done for the community, enjoy the new exchange FIRE community https://i.imgur.com/gDIGDiR.png

UPDATE: My btc deposit confirmed, and I was able to place a buy order for FIRE.  The site itself has a very plain design, but is very fast and has a very functional layout.

cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:41:45 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 04:02:36 PM by cecilbdemented

I was able to register at YoBit and login without any problems.  I sent a small amount of btc and it currently shows the deposit as pending.  The exchange looks fairly new/small but that doesn't mean it's not a good exchange, everyone has to start somewhere.  They were probably just experiencing some technical difficulties this morning (we all know even the biggest exchanges have those...Cryptsy I'm looking at you... Cool)

Now everybody go buy some FIRE and forge on!   Grin

UPDATE: My btc deposit confirmed, and I was able to place a buy order for FIRE.  The site itself has a very plain design, but is very fast and has a very functional layout.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 06:05:11 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 01:28:32 AM by Testing Crypto

Thanks, I was offline for a few hours & just got back online. Will update the last post, looking forward to testing the new exchange out & thanks again for adding FIRE YoBit.Net.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:58:59 PM

Thanks, I was offline for a few hours & just got back online. Will update the last post, looking forward to testing the new exchange out & thanks again for adding FIRE YoBit.Net.

Good news, congrats you guys! I still have a good 1 Fire in my old wallet it seems Wink

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
SlamPower

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:03:03 PM

Good news, congrats you guys!
FIRE-community (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 10:02:27 PM

Good news, congrats you guys! I still have a good 1 Fire in my old wallet it seems Wink

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Thanks, let's see if we can build that 1 FIRE to something Grin

Good news, congrats you guys!

Thanks, It was kind of unexpected, but still great news & the network tx's should be back up to around 1000/per day again. Making a few upgrades on two of the wallets/PCs (yesterday & today), also had to take a little bit to get a custom build (HTPC) out of the way & will get one of the forging wallets back up asap Wink
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:21:43 PM

Faucet Reminder    Wink

**Unable to post in the OP, a newbie account isn't able to post the .tk website for one of the Faucet & Block Explorers. It'll be updated after the OP account has enough post though, FYI.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:51:23 AM

Love to see that Fire is on an exchange again. Yes, that is my sell on YoBit for 0.8. Setting the bar high as I don't want to sell any anyways.
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:06:13 AM

Love to see that Fire is on an exchange again. Yes, that is my sell on YoBit for 0.8. Setting the bar high as I don't want to sell any anyways.

Looks like no one wants to sell FIRE, I would prefer to give a good % of my FIRE (a trusted project that FIRE might be able to help) & am just waiting for that moment to come. Could be weeks/months or could be years, might never happen & is all part of the experiment of crypto. As you see on most threads, these experiments are mostly based on community & we could spend 1000's of hours which in turn might get us no where, or become something great? I'm not the best at reaching out, wish that was a great skill of mine & just isn't one of them. Will try from time to time, but that just doesn't add up to someone who excels at it & having that is a must to be something great.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

Looks like no one wants to sell FIRE, I would prefer to give a good % of my FIRE (a trusted project that FIRE might be able to help) & am just waiting for that moment to come. Could be weeks/months or could be years, might never happen & is all part of the experiment of crypto. As you see on most threads, these experiments are mostly based on community & we could spend 1000's of hours which in turn might get us no where, or become something great? I'm not the best at reaching out, wish that was a great skill of mine & just isn't one of them. Will try from time to time, but that just doesn't add up to someone who excels at it & having that is a must to be something great.

Thank you guys for your hard work! My congratulations with the new exchange!

I remember a time when this coin was worth hundreds of thousands satoshi. So, I'm not going to sell for now. Smiley
mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:00:31 PM

Finally got some action on Yobit. Nice!! Looks like a floor around 1k sats so that is very good to see. I am paying close attention.
HYPster

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:42:18 AM

Finally got some action on Yobit. Nice!! Looks like a floor around 1k sats so that is very good to see. I am paying close attention.

Nice, will go and buy then. I like what is happening with Fire!!
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:12:14 PM

Thank you guys for your hard work! My congratulations with the new exchange!

I remember a time when this coin was worth hundreds of thousands satoshi. So, I'm not going to sell for now. Smiley

Just trying to help, which we really need more of to do anything for FIRE. Only so much we can do, a wallet coder & OP coder doesn't quite cut it. Not saying we're going to give up, but saying it might take time to get things going. The coin was launched & dumped, then abandoned by the original dev (+ a new team tried to help FIRE as well, but gave up). Leaving it tough to keep development going, which many developers are volunteering & unlike coins that launch with ICO/IPO/ITO/etc.. We can't do anything with the market, that has to come from the community & being a rare limit PoS coin? This would be a perfect coin to gain interest on, just need a market & it would be the same thing as having mining hardware ( - the power it takes for physical hardware).

Doesn't look like anyone wants to sell, which is good for the most part & either the buy walls comes up or we just keep forging/staking. Not really much we can do, the markets are the markets & sooner or later someone will look at FIRE as a good project to take on. We are not taking over FIRE, but just helping it keep working & help if a new team does take it on (I will give them all FIRE sites). Having seen several launches & relaunches struggle, this would be much simpler than paying all that money to start #2345 altcoin Cool

Nice, will go and buy then. I like what is happening with Fire!!

Need some orders up to buy, but looks like a new 1k sale was made & having the last trade on Bittrex being 1500 sats (less than a 100k FIRE)? I see why there's no FIRE to buy, selling at a loss after months of no exchange isn't something that I would expect anyone to do. Holding FIRE on an exchange for too long isn't something wise either, so it comes down to waiting  & doing what we can to keep FIRE an option for takeover.

weenfan

Activity: 373

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 11:01:47 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/FIRE/BTC

bid at 500  keep 'em comin'
TrackCoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:11:22 AM