Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIRE] FireCoin BitBlockForging @ 1% APR | 98,750+ Supply | 150K limit  (Read 37565 times)
FIRE-community (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Original Post updated a bit:
+add time of last updated BBcode
-removed cryptoguru BE
+add Community BE by TestingCrypto
-remove temp stats from BE in Original Post
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

I have been following this coin for long time, just for curiosity.
This coin is complitely dead.
But i find it very strange that you 2 guys(testing crypto , fire community) are still here.
The only members of this community is you 2. And you still keep supporting a dead coin, which has no probability to ever come back to life.
It was even delisted by coinmarketcap, and is complitely dead.
I have to say , you 2 guys are impressive. Your dedication is incredible. Even after years still supporting.
Every other project would have been lucky to have you 2 on board, with such a dedication.
I serious , i am really impressed.
90% of devs out there dont have this support of their coins as you do .

Have been following this coin since day one (along with 1000's of others), as I used to help a lot of ANN original post over the years (100's) && have the keys to a few topics if you really want to know  Wink  Thought about posting with only "TestingCrypto", the purpose of a Community account is that it will move with the Community if ever taken over again && the post are actual development post (not cool coin or looks good, real updates) Wink

// if blocks are moving, then it is not defunct && just not being pumped full of funding for people to hype about Wink
// one volunteers most days && nights to the movement of change in change, seeing what it will all be in many years of updates be the key 2 every 8 bits of a byte Wink
// every alt has its value, for me a few hodl actual name value && could very easily have new genesis block in the bit or byte the defunct dust

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

Every time I take my node off-line the market shows Delayed, tested it a few times over the last few days && am not able to keep a node up 24/7/365.
Is it possible to run this on a Raspberry Pi which may resolve the issue? I know other people run staking POS coins on that.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Every time I take my node off-line the market shows Delayed, tested it a few times over the last few days && am not able to keep a node up 24/7/365.
Is it possible to run this on a Raspberry Pi which may resolve the issue? I know other people run staking POS coins on that.

Yeah I have built a few of them, they are low power devices && great for someone with only a few chains to run. I did manage to solve the connection issue with adding a few routers, still does not solve the low node count && am still having to constant restart with -rescan to fix only one or two possible nodes staking all the network weight (staking a block forks or drops connection sync almost every time). Working on adding the coding to the block explorer for network stake weight view, might take a while though && have not found that code online yet to cherry pick (will keep searching, wish my knowledge of coding was better than hardware some days, learn fast). Thought about picking up a cheap VPS to host a node + website && explorer, got all the way up to the checkout process.. Did not have any BTC or BCH on a device with QR scan sending support, the single point of failure was only showing a QR code && did not even show the address to send for the built-in app on their site  ;(  Have thought about moving some BTC to my phone a few times this week, just have not got around to it && am still learning the Github process for keeping all the code in order when ready.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Ortega Alex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

The plan is very interesting and if you actually succeed in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

The plan is very interesting and if you actually succeed in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!

I will not be able to accomplish much as only one node, having network issues && no other Firecoin users running a node Undecided  I did purchase a domain to host a website + block explorer, but now have a new IP + another change in a few days && not sure how it will work with my node having the last stake on the network Undecided

// a 6 month VPS would really help right about now, will be a bit before I have one && hope the FIRE can still have a purpose in the future

Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:00:05 AM

Deposit FIRE
Wallet status: Maintenance
Yobit pls open deposits for this coin((((
weenfan

Activity: 373

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:37:40 AM

Trying to sync the chain .. will anyone with it synced recently either zip up their appdata/roaming/firecoin folder or leave a node up?

exclude wallet.dat from the zip obviously Smiley
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 04:52:58 AM

I will not be able to accomplish much as only one node, having network issues && no other Firecoin users running a node Undecided  I did purchase a domain to host a website + block explorer, but now have a new IP + another change in a few days && not sure how it will work with my node having the last stake on the network Undecided

// a 6 month VPS would really help right about now, will be a bit before I have one && hope the FIRE can still have a purpose in the future

Hi, Testing Crypto! Is Fire network still alive? Do you have any plans for Fire?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: