Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsors Wanted For Crowdfunding Start-up [www.PICISI.com]  (Read 9655 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:01:17 AM

Hey Armis I'm a little confused by your OP what HYPER needs to do to have HYPER developers raise HYPER on your site for game projects.

Can you please elaborate as to what we need to do?

Ok, first I need to know if HYPER would be a campaign organizer seeking to raise funds for a project, or seeking to be a sponsor of crowdfunding campaigns.
This thread is about the latter.  But we could discuss either or both. 

When HYPER was a sponsor of the Havekes Project, that is a perfect example of being a sponsor of crowdfunding campaigns. PICISI is an expansion of that principle. 

PICISI sponsorship is done in multiple ways, the first one is free, by way of endorsement.  The second way is to make a donation of any amount, the higher the amount the higher the logo or name will appear where we mention our sponsors.   Additional ways is though host CC, campaign text area, advertising perk, donor perk, and video sponsor.

After the site has launched it might look a bit like this:

(this is NOT a finished depiction)

Take a look at the 8 'campaign snapshots' in the center of the page, notice there should be two currency types in each, a fiat is currency (USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY ...) and a cryptocurrency (BTC, EMC2, HYPER, METAL, etc ...).  Those are the "host currencies" for particular campaign.   The Campaign Organizer selects from three host currency options: Sponsor Currency, Specific Currency, and Picisi Currency.   Most will select the sponsor host because they will be rewarded for that choice.   The site then presents the hosting opportunity to all sponsors for instant bid, the highest bidder gets to be the host CC for that campaign for the duration of the campaign.  Which means that every time any CC is donated to that campaign it will be immediately converted to the host CC and reflected in the host CC bal.

In addition to being the Host CC, you may also choose other sponsorship opportunities mentioned in OP.

With PICISI, one of the greatest benefits of subject/purpose affiliations eg: HYPER and gaming, EMC2 and science, EDU coin and education, RPC coin and politics,  Metal Coin and music, Solar coin and renewable energy,  etc ....  is that for those types of coins instead of 'a la cart' sponsorship pricing they could choose sponsorship packages that would include everything at ridiculously low rates for a specific number of campaigns in that category. 

In this way you have the best visibility to many campaigns in that category, and all visitors to particular campaigns.  Many times and all are not only right in front of when you promote your coin to the public you could include a list of campaigns you are sponsoring, and/or if a particular campaign strikes you you may want to give it additional promotion.

If you want to raise funds (HYPER) for a project as a Campaign Organizer, after registration when you get to the part about selecting a host currency, you would select 'B' (Specific Currency) then fill in HYPER, at which point your host CC would by HYPER.  All CCs donated would be converted to HYPER and reflected in your HYPER balance.

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 08:45:59 AM

Hey Armis I'm a little confused by your OP what HYPER needs to do to have HYPER developers raise HYPER on your site for game projects.

Can you please elaborate as to what we need to do?

Ok, first I need to know if HYPER would be a campaign organizer seeking to raise funds for a project, or seeking to be a sponsor of crowdfunding campaigns.
This thread is about the latter.  But we could discuss either or both.  

When HYPER was a sponsor of the Havekes Project, that is a perfect example of being a sponsor of crowdfunding campaigns. PICISI is an expansion of that principle.  

PICISI sponsorship is done in multiple ways, the first one is free, by way of endorsement.  The second way is to make a donation of any amount, the higher the amount the higher the logo or name will appear where we mention our sponsors.   Additional ways is though host CC, campaign text area, advertising perk, donor perk, and video sponsor.

After the site has launched it might look a bit like this:

(this is NOT a finished depiction)

Take a look at the 8 'campaign snapshots' in the center of the page, notice there should be two currency types in each, a fiat is currency (USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY ...) and a cryptocurrency (BTC, EMC2, HYPER, METAL, etc ...).  Those are the "host currencies" for particular campaign.   The Campaign Organizer selects from three host currency options: Sponsor Currency, Specific Currency, and Picisi Currency.   Most will select the sponsor host because they will be rewarded for that choice.   The site then presents the hosting opportunity to all sponsors for instant bid, the highest bidder gets to be the host CC for that campaign for the duration of the campaign.  Which means that every time any CC is donated to that campaign it will be immediately converted to the host CC and reflected in the host CC bal.

In addition to being the Host CC, you may also choose other sponsorship opportunities mentioned in OP.

With PICISI, one of the greatest benefits of subject/purpose affiliations eg: HYPER and gaming, EMC2 and science, EDU coin and education, RPC coin and politics,  Metal Coin and music, Solar coin and renewable energy,  etc ....  is that for those types of coins instead of 'a la cart' sponsorship pricing they could choose sponsorship packages that would include everything at ridiculously low rates for a specific number of campaigns in that category.  

In this way you have the best visibility to many campaigns in that category, and all visitors to particular campaigns.  Many times and all are not only right in front of when you promote your coin to the public you could include a list of campaigns you are sponsoring, and/or if a particular campaign strikes you you may want to give it additional promotion.

If you want to raise funds (HYPER) for a project as a Campaign Organizer, after registration when you get to the part about selecting a host currency, you would select 'B' (Specific Currency) then fill in HYPER, at which point your host CC would by HYPER.  All CCs donated would be converted to HYPER and reflected in your HYPER balance.

Sounds great Armis.

I will check our budget as I would like to be one of the main sponsors of the site right out of the gate.

Two more questions:

- When are you planning on launching the site?

- If we do a PR campaign for your site, can this go towards some of the sponsorship perks?

EDIT: By the way HYPER fully endorses your project and we are excited for game devs to be able to raise HYPER on your platform for their projects Wink

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:06:12 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 11:13:44 AM by Armis

Sounds great Armis.

I will check our budget as I would like to be one of the main sponsors of the site right out of the gate.

Two more questions:

- When are you planning on launching the site?

- If we do a PR campaign for your site, can this go towards some of the sponsorship perks?

EDIT: By the way HYPER fully endorses your project and we are excited for game devs to be able to raise HYPER on your platform for their projects Wink

To answer your question about site launch, the rough estimate is within a month, however I must have specific prerequisites in place so PICISI hits
the ground running.  

... before launch we need a min of 20 sponsors (currently we have 7: www.Armisgame.com, The Einsteinium News, The Einsteinium Foundation, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Sativacoin, Artsycoin, and HYPER); min 8 campaigns to crowd fund (currently we have 3), min. of 6 administrators (currently we have 2), min of 2 promotion contractors (currently we have none), min of 1 referral agent, (currently we none), min of 1 campaign contractor (currently have 3), we will also publish PICISI articles ...    http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/picisi/

Since the writing of that article we have an abundance of Promotion Contractors and Campaign Contractors,  some tepid interest in 1 Admin spot, and  a new sponsor (Metal) who has a few bands that they want to sponsor and crowd fund for.  Additionally, Djnocide is laying ground work in the social media space so that we are constantly promoting very many times a day all day everyday.

I need to make sure that a healthy number of people have a good idea of what PICISI is and how they could benefit from being associated with it in any capacity.

As for the PR campaign you mentioned, yes I will always try to accommodate your efforts to promote PICISI, HYPER at PICISI, and HYPER sponsored campaigns at PICISI.

I think sponsorship packages are the best solution for specialty coins like HYPER, with it you will get a large presence with heavy impact in a specific section of the site, eg:  'Gaming' for your coin.  I'll need to work on pricing before we have those discussions.  

The top 10 sponsor logos will be on the home page regardless of how the funds are derived; meaning, if you focus your campaign in the Gaming category as long as the overall cumulative amount is high enough it would still land your sponsorship logo on the home page.

The new PICISI Sponsor Logo List

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:15:58 PM

Here is the newest PICISI Sponsor List.

PICISI

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:51:31 AM

Here are the officials social media for PICISI:
This is the official account on Bitcointalk
e-mail: picisiproject@hotmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PICISIproject
reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PICISI/
coinblab: http://coinblab.com/profile/PICISI
google +: https://plus.google.com/102315152462990304798/posts
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picisi/1580118548922587
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:49:14 AM

I'm pleased to announce that HTML5 is PICISI's newest sponsor and has donated 10 Million HTML5

Here is our new sponsor list:
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:58:50 PM

I'm pleased to announce that WorldAidCoin (WAC) is PICISI's newest sponsor.  Here is our new sponsor list:

Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:42:37 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 09:58:12 AM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that Aricoin (ARI) is PICISI's newest sponsor.  Here is our new sponsor list:

www.ArmisGame.com / The Einsteinium News / Crypto Cloud Hosting / Bitcoin PR Buzz / Crypto Database / Einsteinium (EMC2) / Metal Coin / HYPER (HYPER)
Hobonickels (HBN) / Energy Coin (ENRG) / Artsry Coin / GSM Coin (GSM) / Stiviacoin (STV) / Magi Coin (XMG) / HTML5 (HTML5) / Coin2 (Coin2) / Aricoin (ARI)
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:49:56 PM

Here's pre-launch update:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 17: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database,  Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Stiviacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, and Aricoin);
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 10: [goal achieved]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 10; [goal achieved]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 4.

If you like the direction PICISI is traveling you are invited to support us with sponsorship and to share our message with your constituents.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:46:06 AM

Here's pre-launch update  [red indicates change since last update]:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 3;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 17: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database,  Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Stiviacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, and Aricoin);
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 10: [goal achieved]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 10; [goal achieved]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 5 [goal achieved].

If you like the direction PICISI is traveling you are invited to support us with sponsorship and to share our message with your constituents.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:20:15 AM

I'm please to announce that we received an NXT donation, that NXT is now a sponsor, and that NXT will be the platform on which Pi (short for PICISI issued currency) will be issued; the updated sponsor list is:

Here are our launch prerequisites [red indicates change since last update]:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 3;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 18: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database,  Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Stiviacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, and NXT);
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 5 [goal achieved].

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:58:20 AM

Hi Armis,

We've talked before briefly. Let us know what we/DopeCoin can do to help this cause. Sativacoin and us work closely together also. Thanks!

email me: dopecoin@gmail.com  or  PM me please. Thanks!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:05:34 PM

Hi Armis,

We've talked before briefly. Let us know what we/DopeCoin can do to help this cause. Sativacoin and us work closely together also. Thanks!

email me: dopecoin@gmail.com  or  PM me please. Thanks!

Thanks for your message dopecoindude,

Indeed, your assistance would be appreciated, specifically we need administrators and we need promotion contractors. 
We have only a few more coin and site prelaunch goals to achieve, we started out ahead of schedule now we are running behind.  However, I'm not skipping any steps because I want this to hit all of the launch marks.

I'll send you a pm.

Bitcoinmeetups.org

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:57:52 AM

Armis, picisi, crowdfunding, altcoin, bitcoin, tractor:

http://youtu.be/DLWxOTkRSzM

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:47:51 PM

dude, that's a fantastic video good work

As you know PICISI has not issued an currency as of yet however I want to offer you a sponsorship and be a sponsor of yours. 

1)  does your act have a name? 
2)  do you have a logo?
3)  what are the individual names of each of your main characters?
4)  how many videos do you do a day?

Bitcoinmeetups.org

Activity: 976
Merit: 1002

Bitcoinmeetups.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 01:10:35 AM

dude, that's a fantastic video good work

As you know PICISI has not issued an currency as of yet however I want to offer you a sponsorship and be a sponsor of yours.  

1)  does your act have a name?  
2)  do you have a logo?
3)  what are the individual names of each of your main characters?
4)  how many videos do you do a day?

Hi there,

The working name for this project is Brainegg (http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org)

The logo is currently looking something like this:

I haven't thought so much about the names yet, maybe Green Giant and Dirk Schneider

At the moment I do about five to ten videos per day and I am active on Skype, Twitter, Facebook and Bitcointalk mainly.

A sponsorship would be great - imagine if the Hulk were sponsored by Kickstarter! What a campaign that would be Smiley Haha.

Bitcoinmeetups.org: Writing, Blockchain and AI Project Development.
Telegram: Apply to join us here: https://t.me/joinchat/KU7ltBBaG59499AJ0Az4nw
Web: http://www.bitcoinmeetups.org
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:22:04 PM

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from Magi, here is our updated sponsor list:

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 04:34:52 AM

Thank you Armis.
Magi (XMG) is still growing step by step with unique campaigns and awesome developments. At the moment The Proof of Mining campaign is running.
Magi likes your activity to help Crypto gain more new people. If you need something from Magi team or community just visit our original thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Youre Welcome. Good luck with your project.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Armis (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:23:01 PM

GREAT EXPECTATIONS AHEAD FOR PICISI’S NEW CURRENCY

NXT has grown from an innovative cryptocurrency (CC) to a financial ecosystem. As a currency NXT performs at the upper levels of all ranking charts, as an asset platform NXT has a stable of high performers burning up the charts; and now with NXT’s new Monetary System more high performance is expected.

PICISI, a pre-launch start-up, is a crowdfunding site designed to accept national currency (USD, EUR, GBP, etc …) and CC. It is being positioned as an influential player in the CC space. Recently it quietly issued its currency (Pi) on NXT’s Monetary System.

Full article here: http://www.crowdfundingpr.org/great-expectations-ahead-picisis-new-currency/#  Please support the effort with your encouraging comment at the article.  It was published moments ago so 'it's fresh off the press' .
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:25:15 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 04:03:50 AM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that we received a sponsorship donation from Gridcoin, and that Gridcoin is our 20th sponsor.

Another pre-launch goal has been achieved:  

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 20: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, and Gridcoin); [goal achieved]
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 12: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 6, [goal achieved & surpassed] .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: