Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care if Billions of people need help?  (Read 3751 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

No I fucking don't care. One Angel was trashed, it's enough. most of their suffering is because their parents fucks without regards for what may happen, and then do it again and again. so their children become income source (food, or higher lvl).
Yes, if given a chance to become rich in bitcoin,I will help people who is in need even they are billions of people,I will organize a charity that will help the poor and the street children all over the world and organize a feeding program to all street children and provide homes for the homeless people because my purpose in life is to help other people as long as I can.

sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

It seems to me that helping the poor may not be mindless. A lot of poor people are to blame for the fact that we are in this financial position. They don't want to work. Help so people can show them that in the world there is the opportunity to not work and have everything you need. Look at the behavior of the refugees who filled the now Europe. It's a locust. I am against aid to such people.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

A staggering number of people on Earth are starving. Others lack education, housing, and many other things which could improve their life.
If/when you become mega-rich from Bitcoin and/or at this time:
Do you care if Billions of people need help?
Any ideas what you can/will want to do to help?

ps. These are the upscale "starving children", many of the other photos are truly horrific.
Of course i care, any normal human would care and it is true i don't have a magic solution but i try to get involved with the small things.
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Yes i do care if a lot of people will need help.And what kind of help?Maybe i think that the world is going to be poorer and poorer if a lot of people will need help.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
vkwame30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

Yes I will care because we live in a community that we aren't all equal and if the means is available why wont' I helped those in need.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Everyone needs help, even us also needs help. If we are capable to do helping others then why not to help them. In just simple ways we can help like pieces of advice. If financially problem, then if we have extra money  why not to lend them. We need to care about them, so that in times that we need help also, they were willing to help us. Just do it willingly with no conditions.
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:34 PM

Not all the rich people and even those who simply have money, greedy and miser. Help with money is provided by so many of them, they give money for charity. But all their actions are still aimed at obtaining benefits. Charity in many countries reduces taxation; increases the rating of the benefactor. Someone sacrifices the day in the hope of cleaning their karma from unrighteous deeds.
Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Depends on what "mega-rich" means. I mean, under 100kk $ I would probably keep everything to myself. If I was a billionaire on the other side..that's more money than 1 human can spend..

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Rahad Khan

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

Of course i care..As a Human being and Muslim.i care for.it.Everyone has a struggle in his life..so all should work and effort hardly.and at the matter  of bitcoin.i would say if he can....... then can buy  some satoshi. and he can store it for some..timee.
CryptoIntegrity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

I care alot. In fact I pray to have enough money to cater for the poor in my own little way
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

I care.  I think we all feel the effects of this on a collective level. But what I have realized is that even if we want to, we cannot universally "save the world." We can only be happy where we are and do what we can, where we are. Trying to over stretch ourselves for the sake of what we think is considered "help," does not actually help if we are miserable and existentially burnt out, so to speak. Helping does not mean being miserable too.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Yes, If we can help then give our hand to help them as much as possible. Just like those people who  have lost their homes and livelihoods during hurricane, They need our help by giving them even a small amount or old clothes, food. Give them importance ,It's better to give than to receive. Lord God sees everything, and by doing small things someday if you will need help then they will appreciate  and see your good deeds.
Thepoint

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

Talking about billions of people need help at some time should be alarming,in advance I know that many people in the world need help although I do not know if they are thousands or millions,but of course that I care,so if everyone who does not need help helps those who need it the conditions would improve considerably.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

If I were to become super rich, I would consider starting a charity which will be transparent to all, though it won't be able to help billions. Also, the charity would focus on education as it is better to teach poor people a skill which they could use to earn a living rather than just feed them their entire lives. Give a man a fish and he'll have food for a day, teach a man how to fish, and he'll have food forever.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

maybe not all don't care, but you don't need to be infantile to think that someone is able to change it...in many cases it is the choice of people themselves - to live and don't develop...in other cases you have the opportunity to help the people? who are arround you - it is not a little
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

I do care about this but unfortunately you or me cannot do anything about it. The only way they can be helped is if the capitalists of the world pool in.
Karavana

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

If everybody that have opportunity helps the people around. There wont be anybody starving.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Of course I  do care. Helping billions people won't make us loss.
If I  get much from bitcoin,  surely I will donate some of it to them. Or I will directly go to help them by giving what they need.
Being able to help people is my pleasure.
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

You don't need to become a billionaire before you start to help those who are in need, you can start small with the little amount of money that you currently have and you see that as you give, You are going to receive as well from people. Nothing good goes unrewarded.

Quoted for signs of intelligence and decency.
I had forgotten about this topic and have no comment towards the people with no shred of basic human kindness or compassion.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

I live in a country that taxation is heavy, yet my family has been supporting charity for as long I can remember. That probably counts as caring.
Im so glad that there are still comments like this in this thread, i'am seeing people who doesn't even care at all. A simple caring like giving foods to homeless you found on the streets is really a big deal. It doesn't need a certain thing or amount in order to say that you care. A simple act of kindness is a big factor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: