Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need bitcoin to be $690 to break even.....will I make it?  (Read 26192 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:30:07 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 04:13:14 PM by gentlemand

Lots of bagholders and dumpers waiting price to rise so they can dump  Sad That's why moon is no more possible

Fear Of Missing Out affects people holding coins too. If you've sat since $1000 and it looks like that's going to be smashed again, a good chunk of bag holders will sit back and see what happens. That's what they were hoping for in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:38:16 PM

Will I make it?

How long are you willing to wait? How many Bitcoins do you have?

I am sure one day the price will reach the point where you would have broken even, made a profit but the question is will you be around on that day  Huh

A lot of people who think this question will be gone long before imo

Good luck either way.

I am willing to wait 5 years.... I have around 40 bitcoin

You will brake even but then what you sell and walk away? Should be thinking business what is it you can do to make many more bitcoin  Huh

Either you're a foreigner or a real pot head... couldn't understand anything you said

Lots of bagholders and dumpers waiting price to rise so they can dump  Sad That's why moon is no more possible

Shut the fuck up... everyone has a price they are willing to buy or sell at... there are only about 10million people who own/use bitcoin.... if this number reaches 100-200million people there is no way the price can stay this low

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:42:23 PM

Will I make it?

How long are you willing to wait? How many Bitcoins do you have?

I am sure one day the price will reach the point where you would have broken even, made a profit but the question is will you be around on that day  Huh

A lot of people who think this question will be gone long before imo

Good luck either way.

I am willing to wait 5 years.... I have around 40 bitcoin

You will brake even but then what you sell and walk away? Should be thinking business what is it you can do to make many more bitcoin  Huh

Either you're a foreigner or a real pot head... couldn't understand anything you said

Lots of bagholders and dumpers waiting price to rise so they can dump  Sad That's why moon is no more possible

Shut the fuck up... everyone has a price they are willing to buy or sell at... there are only about 10million people who own/use bitcoin.... if this number reaches 100-200million people there is no way the price can stay this low

Aha ^^ he was answering your question why the attitude?  Also Harry was clearly saying in his own way you should think about what you can do as a business to make more bitcoin instead of wishing it will go to $690 which is not going to come btw you may aswell sell now  Grin
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:54:44 PM

Aha ^^ he was answering your question why the attitude?  Also Harry was clearly saying in his own way you should think about what you can do as a business to make more bitcoin instead of wishing it will go to $690 which is not going to come btw you may aswell sell now  Grin

If I could come up with a business just like that and become a self-employed CEO, I would, trust me. Easier said than done.. and lol at might was well sell now. I rather wait for a change to profit, or let it go to $0

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Baghead

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:01:22 PM

If I could come up with a business just like that and become a self-employed CEO, I would, trust me. Easier said than done.. and lol at might was well sell now. I rather wait for a change to profit, or let it go to $0

That is the spirit and i am in the same boat i will not sell though until i have a nice return on my investment i see it like stocks and you do not sell stocks at break even or at a loss do ya, also you do not spend them on coffee and whatever else we can buy with them at the moment. You have payed over the odds for your coin as you know but most of us have, can you afford to keep buying to lower your original investment maybe get that down to 4 or 500? Does not have to be a big business something like a faucet a gambling site of some kind and online btc shop this industry is begging people to start up
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:06:02 PM

That is a lot it owes you dude if i had money spare i would have kept buying to get that average down and make it easier to get back to even/profit. The thing is though how much do you need to but to get the average down i mean if you have hundreds of coin then you will need to buy hundreds more to make a impact  Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Dafar (OP)
Legendary

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

I have money to cost avg down but I feel like if bitcoin will be successful I will be in the green in a few years; if bitcoin fails then I'm already losing a LOT of money and dont want to risk more. Also, I lost a total of 9 btc from trading alt coins... My break even point at one time was $1300/btc.... I already bought that down to $690

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:28:05 PM

Spending more to 'reduce' your losses seems a bit daffy to me. I'm currently underwater which I fully expected there to be phases of going into it. I've no plans to buy significant amounts more as I have what I set out to obtain and stuck with it. I'll start to feel narked if I'm still underwater in 2017.
Jybrael

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:29:09 PM

If you are thinking short term...I am not quite sure if you might be able to make it or not...but have some faith...hold on to your coins for a while and just wait for the prices to stabilize again. I am quite sure that you will be able to walk away with at least a little profit over the next couple of months.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:41:38 PM

I have money to cost avg down but I feel like if bitcoin will be successful I will be in the green in a few years; if bitcoin fails then I'm already losing a LOT of money and dont want to risk more. Also, I lost a total of 9 btc from trading alt coins... My break even point at one time was $1300/btc.... I already bought that down to $690

Oh i see that was a pain in the ass, losing 9btc on alts  Undecided i guess to average down you need to believe that bitcoin is going to rise. That is wise holding back knowing your limit and when not to invest more good self control 'thumbs up' Maybe buy little bits on the next dip next week and hopefully get that down to 500 but of course you know your limits and the number one rule do not invest more than you can afford to lose is so true

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:45:49 PM

690 is easy, but you will need to be patient. Once the next bubble catches it will easily go over 1000.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Baghead

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:51:47 PM

690 is easy, but you will need to be patient. Once the next bubble catches it will easily go over 1000.

I would love to hear your explanation to why you believe 690 and 1000 will be easy!? We only ever went that high before because of a dodgy exchange pumping it, what will make it raise around 3-4 times the current price?
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:30:49 AM

No need to worry, bitcoin price will eventually rise. in terms of the bigger picture BTC is a bargain even at $1000.  BTC will be in the thousands next year, though saying that I'm glad i didn't buy any $1000 bitcoins

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:39:41 AM

I bought a couple too high, but I knucked down and bought more near the bottom. You should have done that.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:55:27 PM

No need to worry, bitcoin price will eventually rise. in terms of the bigger picture BTC is a bargain even at $1000.  BTC will be in the thousands next year, though saying that I'm glad i didn't buy any $1000 bitcoins
one bitcoin will probably be towards 100k at the end of 2020 , this is just my theory tho. Bitcoin will have their 10 year millenium , and that will certainly bring some updates and hopefully some awesome news.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:07:02 PM

I bought a couple too high, but I knucked down and bought more near the bottom. You should have done that.

You assume the bottom has already been reached?  Grin
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:08:27 PM

Think of it as gaining power pellets

^lol wut?

My prediction is October(2015)-Jan(2016) is when it should start to pick up to at least prices close to yours. Unless there's another pump and dump. Undecided

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:36:18 PM

neither the top is been reached, at least we are in the rise phase now, despite all the troll/haters who want noobs to dump
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:42:42 PM

I am a luckyish investor i guess, i managed to get in at the low 200's but could have been luckier and got in for a few dollars.

Take advice OP and if you can afford is average down your investment you may get it down to 4 or 500 which you should get this year hopefully  Grin
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:35:39 PM

It may not but we are definitely on a uptrend now. We are going to see 300+ for sure before a potential correction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: