Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAMPAIGN FULL] Rollin.io Twitter Campaign - Earn Up To .02 BTC Weekly  (Read 24173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 03:22:11 PM

Are there any more spots left? If so then I would like to join. I have 243 followers Smiley

And is there any Facebook campaign as well?

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:23:06 PM

I was interested in this. Since the main motive or the reason for the campaign is advertisement and attract more traffic to the site. Why don't you just enroll accounts which have more than 1K followers ?

Because we chose to be more inclusive than that. Besides, # of followers is not necessarily indicative of the
level of engagement of those followers.
It isn't , but enrolling people with less number of followers and not doing audits on accounts that enroll won't do the campaign promotion any good.
And yes its always good to check if the followers are bitcoin related.

Are there any more spots left? If so then I would like to join. I have 243 followers Smiley

The new enrollments seem to start on the 1st of April. And you will have to enroll then.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:06:13 PM

Im thinking about this but not sure, i have over 1.5k geniune twitter followers, never once faked anything, my twitter is 2 years old, for bitcoinland that is old.  I'd have to pump out 20 tweets per week for the 0.02? hmmmm

No. The max number of tweets per week is 10. How much you earn per tweet is based on your number
of followers.

Then i think i would need a little more to subject my followers to adverts, dunno will think about it. It would out about the same pay as a post here in a sig campaign i guess.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:40:31 PM

** ANNOUNCEMENT **

Okay folks - I just finished the tweet count for the past week. Just about everyone was able to get the max
number of tweets sent so GREAT JOB! Thank you all so much for the wonderful things you've said about
Rollin.io and for your participation in the March Twitter campaign.

The final payout for the March campaign will work just as it has ever other week since it began, meaning
that I will have all payments sent within 24 hours from now - though most likely sooner rather than later.

Once all payouts have been sent, I will backup the March campaign spreadsheet and then clear it out for
the April campaign.

Thanks for a great campaign, I will not be seeking to re-enter so others can have a shot at it.  Good luck!
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:43:12 PM

** ANNOUNCEMENT **

Okay folks - I just finished the tweet count for the past week. Just about everyone was able to get the max
number of tweets sent so GREAT JOB! Thank you all so much for the wonderful things you've said about

The final payout for the March campaign will work just as it has ever other week since it began, meaning
that I will have all payments sent within 24 hours from now - though most likely sooner rather than later.

Once all payouts have been sent, I will backup the March campaign spreadsheet and then clear it out for
the April campaign.

Thanks for a great campaign, I will not be seeking to re-enter so others can have a shot at it.  Good luck!

Thanks for letting me know, Mike. Glad you enjoyed it while you were a part of it Smiley

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:45:44 PM

Alrighty...all payouts for the final week of the March Twitter campaign have been sent. They are all zipping
through the blockchain and should arrive in your wallets shortly.

In about an hour or so I am going to clear out the campaign spreadsheet in preparation for tomorrow morning's
announcement.

Remember...

1. There will be 40 slots in April's campaign
2. Do NOT message me in advance of tomorrow's announcement asking to join.
3. There will be no slots held in reserve. Everything is on a first come, first served basis.

That's it. See everyone tomorrow!

Cheers,

Cynthia

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:53:32 PM

Alrighty...all payouts for the final week of the March Twitter campaign have been sent. They are all zipping

In about an hour or so I am going to clear out the campaign spreadsheet in preparation for tomorrow morning's
announcement.

Remember...

3. There will be no slots held in reserve. Everything is on a first come, first served basis.

Cheers,

Cynthia

Thank you!!
My final payment already in my wallet  Grin

Some dice site has twitter campaign too with many conditions. So Rollin.io's Twitter campaign is still the best  Smiley

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:11:58 AM

** ANNOUNCEMENT **

the April campaign.

Thanks for letting me know, Mike. Glad you enjoyed it while you were a part of it Smiley

Final payment received, thanks again.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:31:09 AM

announcement.

Remember...

Cheers,

Cynthia

Thank you i have received the last payouts for this month Smiley
I hope i get slot for next month

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:13:02 AM

Thanks again for the payment.

I really hope i can manage to get one of the 40 slots, i really like this campaign

Are you gonna post here when we can send requests?
locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:16:34 AM

Just saw that you google doc is now empty. This means that we can now re-submit for the new April's campaign?

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 12:21:22 PM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:46:45 PM

I have sent pm with required details . I am hopeful to be in once again in this great campaign.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:58:29 PM

I've just PM you thank you for running great signature campaign

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:59:31 PM

I sent my PM

thanks  Wink

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:49:16 PM

Signup requests are rolling in fast! The first 12 slots are already filled.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:17:30 PM

thanks for add me again for next month campaign, i see my name on the list. Grin
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:06:59 PM

i send you PM for my detail and i hope any spot left for me and can enrolling this campaign on this month
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:45:07 PM

pm sent  Grin
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

PM Sent also, Please check it and Confirm It

Thanks

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: