Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Mining mogul FriedCat has stolen more than a million in AM hash SCAM  (Read 43683 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:41:02 AM

Limitations in china....
Are you serious....
This guy is gone, who ever beholds him, but he is gone  Roll Eyes
Yeah well atleast I hope it was worth it, vanishing from home and not contacting your family ever again and always looking over your shoulder. I bet he took way too much money from some unfriendly people.

No, that's the sweet thing about being a Bitcoin scammer. Bitcoiners are a bunch of pussy nerds. Most of these nerds could live across the street from the scammer that fucked them and they wouldn't do shit. Pirate@40 is a perfect example. That guy fucked over thousands of Bitcoiners and never got a scratch on him. He lived in the same state as some of his victims! The only thing that the little Nancy Mary victims did was tattle to mommy government. What cracked me up the most about that was most of the crybabies tattling to big brother had been preaching anarchy and libertarian brotherhood on this forum for months before it happened. lol

Agreed, but some of them have some extra coins and some will (if they have lost a lot of coins) hire a nice guy, to get their coins back or worse  Roll Eyes

Nah, I don't think that would happen either. You can't be a pussy and hire a hitman because you might get caught and raped in prison. There's no app for your phone that makes ass rape less painful. rofl

How do you know so much about ass rape?

Everyone needs a hobby, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 01:21:30 AM

Here is another pic of Rock Xie I found in another thread...

He is standing with Spondoolies-Tech CEO Guy Corem. Interestingly there is not a single -ve feedback from our trusted members on FriedCat's profile so far =>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=49840
All these big time Bitcoin stealers are tiny guys, like Karpeles. I hope no one spots them in real life.
Rockxie + rockminer got just as screwed as all of us, they're now worth almost $0 and their team of 1X didn't get paid for months of work. They are not the enemy here.

Didn't someone suggest that FriedCat went to work for BitFury?
I wonder what thief shareholders would think of having a thief and turncoat in thief employ?
Not a chance that's true, not a chance.

How do you have so much info about Rock Xie ?

I worked with their team through Rockminer product launch, then ongoing while they still made miners.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 7748

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:49:27 AM

Limitations in china....
Are you serious....
Yeah well atleast I hope it was worth it, vanishing from home and not contacting your family ever again and always looking over your shoulder. I bet he took way too much money from some unfriendly people.

No, that's the sweet thing about being a Bitcoin scammer. Bitcoiners are a bunch of pussy nerds. Most of these nerds could live across the street from the scammer that fucked them and they wouldn't do shit. Pirate@40 is a perfect example. That guy fucked over thousands of Bitcoiners and never got a scratch on him. He lived in the same state as some of his victims! The only thing that the little Nancy Mary victims did was tattle to mommy government. What cracked me up the most about that was most of the crybabies tattling to big brother had been preaching anarchy and libertarian brotherhood on this forum for months before it happened. lol

Agreed, but some of them have some extra coins and some will (if they have lost a lot of coins) hire a nice guy, to get their coins back or worse  Roll Eyes

Nah, I don't think that would happen either. You can't be a pussy and hire a hitman because you might get caught and raped in prison. There's no app for your phone that makes ass rape less painful. rofl

Touché

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:01:54 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 02:40:13 AM by trinaldao

What is meant by amhash is hashie ?
cloudmining scam in last year ?  Undecided

where i can get high ROI

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:46:54 AM

Where are they? How bad do you want your BTC back?  Very serious questions to consider before making statements of misfortune upon them. 
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:49:08 AM

Limitations in china....
Are you serious....

Touché

To hire a hitman could be very dangerous and i suppose that is not the case. But you could ask/hire some nice guy to stop by with a little present, maybe....

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:36:31 AM

Limitations in china....
Are you serious....

Hmm honestly you're probably right, but I think thats more when scamming the common people. I assume the massive money he took came from some big wigs in China who probably won't stand for it but they just crying about their losses as well.

These guys are fleecing U.S. Citizens on a U.S. based forum. At least the U.S. scammers can be reported and some action taken. The ones that have scammed people here that are a couple from China, a couple from Thailand, many from Russia, one from Germany, a couple from Bosnia, many from Belarus are free and clear. Hell, you would think we could do something about people from our good buddy England but that fucker James McCarthy is still walking around free and attending conferences!

Who is James McCarthy and what did he do ? Before asking this Q, I searched Google and got this pic...

I think you are not talking about this guy...

Let's hope that with the $1.5M USD upgrade this forum is getting that a search button is included so that questions like these could be readily searched.  Roll Eyes
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:47:30 PM

Limitations in china....
Are you serious....

Hmm honestly you're probably right, but I think thats more when scamming the common people. I assume the massive money he took came from some big wigs in China who probably won't stand for it but they just crying about their losses as well.

These guys are fleecing U.S. Citizens on a U.S. based forum. At least the U.S. scammers can be reported and some action taken. The ones that have scammed people here that are a couple from China, a couple from Thailand, many from Russia, one from Germany, a couple from Bosnia, many from Belarus are free and clear. Hell, you would think we could do something about people from our good buddy England but that fucker James McCarthy is still walking around free and attending conferences!

Who is James McCarthy and what did he do ? Before asking this Q, I searched Google and got this pic...

I think you are not talking about this guy...

Let's hope that with the $1.5M USD upgrade this forum is getting that a search button is included so that questions like these could be readily searched.  Roll Eyes

That shit needs to be lived through to really understand. Most could search themselves blue and never know that asswipe scammer was once a respected mod on this forum, had a scammer tag when this forum still had them, was one of the very first to travel using only Bitcoin, had the programming ability of a 7 year old boy, thermos was in the GLBSE scam with him and his penis is so small/impotent that he makes a babies penis look huge. I may have made that last thing up

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:22:04 PM

I think FriedCat is not a real name. Does anyone know about FriedCat's real identity ?

This is the team behind AM hash. May be the guy with cat pic on chest is FriedCat...

Lol i found the Dwarf guy bearing kitten image on Facebook , i am laughing his sense of Humor , he cant even see in bright light.
I gonna report his app posts on facebook.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:11:10 PM

I think FriedCat is not a real name. Does anyone know about FriedCat's real identity ?

This is the team behind AM hash. May be the guy with cat pic on chest is FriedCat...

Lol i found the Dwarf guy bearing kitten image on Facebook , i am laughing his sense of Humor , he cant even see in bright light.
I gonna report his app posts on facebook.

The short guy with the white shirt with the cat is Rockxie.  Rockxie was in charge of Rockminer and sales in China for AM.
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:24:51 PM

oh hell fried cat... tut tut tut be a good fulla and return those coins

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:48:10 PM

oh hell fried cat... tut tut tut be a good fulla and return those coins

LOL

I'm beginning to think Bitcoin is the Chinese way of attacking the West without ever firing a shot. ROFL

findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:44:41 AM

How is this scam thing in the end? Friedcat stole money and now is dead?   Grin Grin  Don't trust Chinese scammer any more.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:12:44 AM

How is this scam thing in the end? Friedcat stole money and now is dead?   Grin Grin  Don't trust Chinese scammer any more.

If by dead you mean living high on the hog in Macao, then probably.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
100bitcoin

Activity: 858
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:02:12 PM

I just stumbled upon this article about FriedCat and thought of sharing with all of you...

Tracking Friedcat After His Missing in 2015

MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:01:50 PM

I just stumbled upon this article about FriedCat and thought of sharing with all of you...

Tracking Friedcat After His Missing in 2015

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: