Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service ended  (Read 1862 times)
Valzador (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:39:10 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:04:35 AM by Valzador

Deleted
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:57:30 AM

Didn't you already have another thread on the forum ? Why close that ?
It seems its better to bump that, as some people have also vouched for you in the old thread.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:20:06 AM

Nice Service. I will have one soon and that will be based on the name of a Million dollar Company but i will have to take permission with them before launching it.
I will contact you soon

Valzador (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:46:06 AM

Didn't you already have another thread on the forum ? Why close that ?
It seems its better to bump that, as some people have also vouched for you in the old thread.

Yes I did have an old thread. It hasn't been closed, it's only that it wasn't getting much attention in the Altcoins Marketplace category.

Nice Service. I will have one soon and that will be based on the name of a Million dollar Company but i will have to take permission with them before launching it.
I will contact you soon

Thank you for showing your interest.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:32:20 PM

Bump
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:36:16 PM

There are already 500 different cryptocurrency offerings, do we really need another one? In theory, anyone can create a cryptocurrency, because it's based on an open-source code that anyone can copy. And from what I could see it only costs $40. And you are asking for double of that... I wish you take payments in that altcoin you create for people:)
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:55:02 PM

There are already 500 different cryptocurrency offerings, do we really need another one? In theory, anyone can create a cryptocurrency, because it's based on an open-source code that anyone can copy. And from what I could see it only costs $40. And you are asking for double of that... I wish you take payments in that altcoin you create for people:)

That is not true. Someone without any coding experience cannot code an altcoin, and I am sure the open source ones are basic Scrypt altcoins, and not the algorithms ones that Valzador can make for you.

There are others on the forum who are charging upto 1.5 BTC for the same, and this is actually the best price you can get for getting one built. 
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:12:33 AM

Well actually I was one of the earlier few who started this service. Yes, in theory anyone can create a crypto-currency and in theory any-one can cut their own hair. Some people just can't be bothered to learn/debug/spend hours of their personal time getting requirements when there are people already offering a service for a small price.

That is not true. Someone without any coding experience cannot code an altcoin, and I am sure the open source ones are basic Scrypt altcoins, and not the algorithms ones that Valzador can make for you.

There are others on the forum who are charging upto 1.5 BTC for the same, and this is actually the best price you can get for getting one built. 

Thank you, this is one of the cheaper services however some people offer 0.1 BTC creations on Scrypt-only coins.
I can create coins of any existing algorithm.
SupremeCoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 08:08:13 PM

do not trade with this user. he failed to deliver the coin and i waited 2 weeks to give him time to give me my btc back which should have been paid on 1st june but despite him being online several times he has not responded
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 01:24:16 AM

do not trade with this user. he failed to deliver the coin and i waited 2 weeks to give him time to give me my btc back which should have been paid on 1st june but despite him being online several times he has not responded

Then you should post in the Scam Accusations section with evidence that he did indeed scam you.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
supremecoin2nd

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:08:18 PM

the above account is mine i cannot get gain access to it. if any request to send btc address was given after btc talk hack do not send btc.

the messages sent on the thread was by me after that i did not send anything.

there was a btc address i sent you when you asked to provide links to paypal to btc. send it to that address.

that was the last message i got from you asking to give link where you can buy btc using paypal. i sent back several links

do not use it as a execuse to not send money pm me if you need more proof of what has been said so you know its me.

more than happy for admin to check my pm's between valzador and me

didnt expect you be taking the piss.

you posted a message on the thread after it took you days to say your systems are rebooting i shouldnt have deleted that message where you agreed to pay 0.6btc if i agreed to wait till june.

i am past consoling make the payment to the address given when i sent you the links to conver paypal to btc. pm me the address before you make it so i can confirm its the right one.

id post in scam accusations thread but he comes online and does not reply.

he can easily reject all claims im making if he thinks i am making it up, then i give admin full rights to see the account pm exchange between us
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:33:40 PM

the above account is mine i cannot get gain access to it. if any request to send btc address was given after btc talk hack do not send btc.

there was a btc address i sent you when you asked to provide links to paypal to btc. send it to that address.

that was the last message i got from you asking to give link where you can buy btc using paypal. i sent back several links

do not use it as a execuse to not send money pm me if you need more proof of what has been said so you know its me.

you posted a message on the thread after it took you days to say your systems are rebooting i shouldnt have deleted that message where you agreed to pay 0.6btc if i agreed to wait till june.

i am past consoling make the payment to the address given when i sent you the links to conver paypal to btc. pm me the address before you make it so i can confirm its the right one.

he can easily reject all claims im making if he thinks i am making it up, then i give admin full rights to see the account pm exchange between us

anyone can make an accusation, not saying you are right or you are wrong.

when doing an accusation, based on Scam. you should open a scam accusation post in the said section, with printscreens of all pm's and proof you send him the payment.
Bitcoin Buyer Reload

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:37:52 PM

can you do one based on the algorithm : cuckoo cycle?

how much will that be?

will i have support?

ddos protection?

what is the best algorithm that you can suggest?

do you also make a personal exchanger?

what do i get with the source and the coin, in terms of blockchain,wallet and everything that revolves around it?

paying you is not a problem, i have a decent amount of coins, not much but decent. i want to launch something that i will be able to handle myself, no pumpers and dumpers and a very good security
supremecoin2nd

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:07:10 AM

anyone can make an accusation, not saying you are right or you are wrong.

when doing an accusation, based on Scam. you should open a scam accusation post in the said section, with printscreens of all pm's and proof you send him the payment.

see all i want is my money back. me posting here is enough i will delete my posts once i have it but the op is taking the piss

very easy ofcourse but its even easier for op to deny it whichhe aint because its true.

if it does come to it then pms will be provided giving him negative trust.

when i paid him i waited 3 days before he told me his system needed rebooting. when i had sent the btc it was taken out the following day. so i know he was aware of what he was doing. then i said to him to give my btc and he said give it to me as a loan till end of month where il give 0.60btc. it only seem fair as everyone has troubles and i trusted him

last message i got on 01 june was that he asked to provide links to paypal convert to btc. since then no reply was given and that is why i am posting here

when op was responsive during the first few weeks he even posted on the thread saying yes he had system issues and payment will be sorted i deleted my post so it wouldnt effect is business but if i had known it would be like this i would never had deleted it.

i can put up 0.6btc escrow for him to challenge me if am lying.

if this is false accusation you get an extra 0.6btc

he even came online today and still nothing
supremecoin2nd

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:26:52 AM

dude maan pay me back my btc

edit: now your offline haha
supremecoin2nd

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:43:47 AM

if your having trouble paying just say if you dont wanna pay just say that too
Twipple

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:31:41 PM

Perhaps if you have been scammed in any form you should create a scam accusation thread and get it clarified it there. I doubt posting in this thread would help.
supremecoin2nd

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:02:02 AM

Perhaps if you have been scammed in any form you should create a scam accusation thread and get it clarified it there. I doubt posting in this thread would help.

ive lost access to the account with the pm's once i get it back il post the pm's and get the account with negative trust.
im sure you can tell by now that op has logged in and has not once rejected by claims of what has happened.

i am willing to put up 0.6btc in escrow if my claims are false.

difficult to trust anyone here
Twipple

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:54:19 PM

ive lost access to the account with the pm's once i get it back il post the pm's and get the account with negative trust.
im sure you can tell by now that op has logged in and has not once rejected by claims of what has happened.

Even if you have lost access to the account, you should atleast post a scam accusation and PM him to get his attention there to get a reply. I believe this thread is for his altcoin development work which he might not be doing any longer so any accusations made here wouldn't affect his reputation.

But in the end without any proof if the scam accusation thread wouldn't do you any good. If you have any address posted from the previous account then you can request theymos to help you recover the account.
supremecoin2nd

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:53:40 AM

Even if you have lost access to the account, you should atleast post a scam accusation and PM him to get his attention there to get a reply. I believe this thread is for his altcoin development work which he might not be doing any longer so any accusations made here wouldn't affect his reputation.

But in the end without any proof if the scam accusation thread wouldn't do you any good. If you have any address posted from the previous account then you can request theymos to help you recover the account.

yes he removed his btc address from his profile which is this 1HYRLviD7snR7bvPk9YeDeoRat4CXHMohe

here i made the payments 0.10btc was refunded but then was told to wait till end of june for 0.6btc he said consider the rest as loan which he will pay back 0.6btc

yes ive asked to access back i just need to sign a address with a message to prove its mine so will do that and once i get my account back il post there along with all pm's
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: