Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Account with deep green trust  (Read 1908 times)
Cavin.Me (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:39:48 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 01:08:37 PM by Cavin.Me

By deep green trust I mean, the account should have trust color like...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87671

Light green is not something I am looking for...

e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020

Also any -ve from trusted profiles will not be accepted...

e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147773

It does not matter to me how many +ve you have. Forum rank does not matter to me either. You may mention it explicitly if your profile is in level 2 from DefaultTrust, like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020, for premium price. Please mention if you can prove the ownership of an address posted by your profile long back. (I need this to make sure that you are not selling a hacked profile). Escrow will be used.

Please post your asking price...

Update: If you have light green trust, you may let me know as well. If you post here from your trusted profile that you want to sell, then I will not buy that account. Please post from some other profile or PM in the following format...

i. Trusted feedback details, i.e. how many +ve & -ve they have ?

ii. Forum rank.

iii. Asking price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:04:35 PM

forum rank not matter to you post dont matter to you which means you are not intrested in participating in signature compaign then why do you want to buy a green trust account ?

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:09:29 PM

forum rank not matter to you post dont matter to you which means you are not intrested in participating in signature compaign then why do you want to buy a green trust account ?

The only logical reason, to try to appear trustworthy and scam.

wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:13:02 PM

The only logical reason, to try to appear trustworthy and scam.

for me its looks like only to scam , not even to appear trust worthy and feels good you can buy trust with money but cant earn trust with money so there is no any point of feeling good over a green trust account which you have bought , Scam is the only reason

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:13:14 PM

Im honoured to be used as an example!
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:19:34 PM

This has scam written all over it.
OP please explain why you want only deep green trust accounts if not to scam.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:00:49 AM

This is almost certainly going to be an account that is going involved in some kind of scam. Do you mind sharing what exactly you are looking to do with this account?

There are a few accounts that I know to be for sale that meet your criteria, I assume them not to be hacked, although I have not checked. Although I am not willing to attempt to broker a deal unless I am confident you are not trying to pull off some kind of scam.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 12:14:18 AM

Laughed at this message, sadly the example is bad. Well, you are a good person in my eyes Marco! Way to go champ!
Cavin.Me (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:57:34 AM

This is almost certainly going to be an account that is going involved in some kind of scam. Do you mind sharing what exactly you are looking to do with this account?

There are a few accounts that I know to be for sale that meet your criteria, I assume them not to be hacked, although I have not checked. Although I am not willing to attempt to broker a deal unless I am confident you are not trying to pull off some kind of scam.

Please post your asking price here or in PM. There is no point in further discussion without knowing the price. Please let me know the forum rank of your account.

@ThoseWhoAreSendingPM Please include your asking price. I can not communicate fast due to 360 sec restriction.

@others Will give the explanation tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:05:43 AM

You have some negative trust so you dont qualify Tongue
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:34:04 AM

Please post your asking price here or in PM. There is no point in further discussion without knowing the price. Please let me know the forum rank of your account.
I would need to know the reason you are looking for such an account prior to moving forward with anything other then price (you can PM it to me if you like, and my PGP key is in my profile). The account that has the greatest chance of being available for you has a trust score of at least 35 (the number on the very left) when only DefaultTrust is on your trust list, and have a trust depth set to two (the default settings), is on level two default trust. I would have an initial asking price of at 7.5 BTC. This account is not 'in hand' and I would need to contact the owner to see if it is still for sale, however prior to doing that, you would need to fund escrow with the purchase price (plus the escrow fee) and you would need to give me time to attempt to close any deal with the current owner, in the event that I cannot deliver you would agree to not hold me responsible (and escrow would be returned to you - any escrow fee would still be charged to you).
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:47:30 AM

Quickseller, even then I'd refrain from selling to a Newbie. He does anything bad, and things could possibly be traced back to you. It's best that the trust stays with the human being who is actually trusted. I hate the idea of a selling accounts for this reason alone.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:49:51 AM

Quickseller, even then I'd refrain from selling to a Newbie. He does anything bad, and things could possibly be traced back to you. It's best that the trust stays with the human being who is actually trusted. I hate the idea of a selling accounts for this reason alone.

I think it is safe to say that I know what I am doing. I have done this before and I have received sufficient evidence that the buyer was intending to use their account for purposes that did not involve scamming. To date the similar accounts that I sold have not been involved in scams.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:00:11 AM

OP, I'll sell you my account for 0.57 BTC, PM me.

This is offer is only good for OP.

anshar

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:08:59 AM

Umm, you better be careful with your jokes. Who knows, maybe someone will read it and toss you some red Sad. In no way can this post end well.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:17:58 AM

What is the difference with deep green trust versus light green? I would love to know what you would offer for my account it has some green.  I have no interest in actually selling, but would love to know if it has much extra value over a non green one.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:37:58 AM

What is the difference with deep green trust versus light green? I would love to know what you would offer for my account it has some green.  I have no interest in actually selling, but would love to know if it has much extra value over a non green one.

I don't think there's an official definition of 'deep' but I'm pretty sure 73: -0 / +39(39) (as I see you with default trust) definitely qualifies as that.

I'd really hate to see an account like this being sold. We wouldn't be able to trust the trust system at all :/

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:50:45 AM

I would never sell my account so no worries. I was just curious what the colors of green mean.

Edit: I asked in meta https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975576.new#new
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:53:57 AM

im thinking where the account will be use why op needs deep green trust?  Shocked

Banned**
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:04:39 AM

What is the difference with deep green trust versus light green? I would love to know what you would offer for my account it has some green.  I have no interest in actually selling, but would love to know if it has much extra value over a non green one.

I don't think there's an official definition of 'deep' but I'm pretty sure 73: -0 / +39(39) (as I see you with default trust) definitely qualifies as that.

I'd really hate to see an account like this being sold. We wouldn't be able to trust the trust system at all :/
The OP obviously wants the trust number on the left to be at least 13. As the number on the left increases, the darker (deeper) the color gets.

The trust system is only a starting point when dealing with someone. You need to be sure to use your own good judgment when dealing with someone even with massive amounts of trust, and if they suddenly start to get into a new venture that one might think is scammy if it were not for the high amounts of trust, then additional precautions should be taken (for example a bank like business, selling security like instruments, or a ponzi like scheme).

Someone with a trust score of 70+ and being on default trust would likely be able to fetch a good 7-8 BTC IMO, however it is likely that it would take a while to find a buyer at that price as the market for these kinds of accounts is very small. If you are looking for a quicker sale (as many sellers are) then a similarly described account would likely sell for a lot less.

I know that tomatocage has previously said that people have offered him 100 BTC for his account, although he did not know the seriousness of the offer, however his account is probably one of the most valuable accounts, if not the most valuable account because it both on default trust and is well known for being able to catch scammers. I would not doubt that TC's account would be able to do 100 BTC worth of damage if a scammer was patient enough (hell Marcchernandez did more damage then that and he didn't even have a trust account at all) - or a potential buyer could buy up a bunch of accounts, put them on his trust list and then resell them at vastly higher prices now being on level two default trust (this is one more reason why CITM should prune his trust list).
anshar

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:07:13 AM

The trust account here is just messed up in my opinion. Default trust needs to be reset and given to those who deserve it. It's as easy as using escrow for a couple deals and boom you're green. Then someone buys the account, scams, and people complain because the dude had green trust.

Account sales for anything about Senior Member shouldn't be allowed. Or at the least no sales for positive trust accounts.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:09:40 AM

How much you are willing to pay my friend have a green trusted fm . Actually light green you can pm me for the price .

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:14:12 AM

Do I show up as dark green?

I wouldn't sell my account but how much extra BTC does trust add?
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:19:59 AM

You are a hero member with deep green trust you can cost about .8 or over 1btc easily but majority of peoples dont want green trust they want cheap accounts .

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:31:15 AM

You are a hero member with deep green trust you can cost about .8 or over 1btc easily but majority of peoples dont want green trust they want cheap accounts .

That's actually not that expensive. I thought a regular hero was 1 BTC. Not worth having a potential scammer destroy others with green trust.
wadili89
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:13:44 PM

buy reading this 1st i thought you are serious and creazy , maybe op wants to abuse trust system with deep green trust account giving his own accounts a positive trust rating and make them green as well ..?

Cavin.Me (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:27:08 PM

buy reading this 1st i thought you are serious and creazy , maybe op wants to abuse trust system with deep green trust account giving his own accounts a positive trust rating and make them green as well ..?

You do not understand how trust system works, e.g. Marco can not make anyone green, though he is deep green, but QuickSeller can, though he is light green.

Anyways, OP is updated. I'm now open for light green offers as well...
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:33:26 PM

By deep green trust I mean, the account should have trust color like...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87671

Light green is not something I am looking for...

e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020

Also any -ve from trusted profiles will not be accepted...

e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147773

It does not matter to me how many +ve you have. Forum rank does not matter to me either. You may mention it explicitly if your profile is in level 2 from DefaultTrust, like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020, for premium price. Please mention if you can prove the ownership of an address posted by your profile long back. (I need this to make sure that you are not selling a hacked profile). Escrow will be used.

Please post your asking price...

Update: If you have light green trust, you may let me know as well. If you post here from your trusted profile that you want to sell, then I will not buy that account. Please post from some other profile or PM in the following format...

i. Trusted feedback details, i.e. how many +ve & -ve they have ?

ii. Forum rank.

iii. Asking price.

And what's the real value of an account like the one he's looking for ? Price in BTC , is completely understood that this guy created this particular account to purchase a better one to do an scam. There's no chance to check that ?

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:27:08 PM

The trust account here is just messed up in my opinion. Default trust needs to be reset and given to those who deserve it. It's as easy as using escrow for a couple deals and boom you're green. Then someone buys the account, scams, and people complain because the dude had green trust.

Account sales for anything about Senior Member shouldn't be allowed. Or at the least no sales for positive trust accounts.

even if there is a rule about not to sell account, people will keep on selling this, thus this will increase the number of underground deal, making it harder to track account as people may buy it just for scam purposes
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:19:50 PM

I'll sell you my account - 22milBTC. I really hope there isn't any members that would just throw away their account for it to be possibly used for scamming purposes.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
WTS Hero Acct

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:35:20 PM

See my thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961273.0

Has dark green trust, hero level, asking 2BTC
Cavin.Me (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:15:29 AM

See my thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961273.0

Has dark green trust, hero level, asking 2BTC

For anything equal or above 1BTC, I need that account to be within level 2 of DefaultTrust, i.e. the power to make others Green/Red. Again, your account's forum rank is immaterial to me.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:45:47 AM

That different from the reason of people buy that account. If he want open a company or ponzi that to attract lots of "people" and "btc", the trust rating will make people believe he is trustworthy and will not run away so they will invest lots of btc to the site.

Thats mean he can runaway while being rich

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:36:58 PM

That different from the reason of people buy that account. If he want open a company or ponzi that to attract lots of "people" and "btc", the trust rating will make people believe he is trustworthy and will not run away so they will invest lots of btc to the site.

Thats mean he can runaway while being rich

Does people give that importance to +ve trust ? -ve trust is always avoided and can not participate in sig campaigns. But, I dont see much of a value of +ve trust !!!

TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:46:24 PM

if op doesn't buy I will offer 0.08 btc plus my earnings from faucets for the next week, pm if I win.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:48:59 PM

You're joking right?  Please say you're joking. You sound pretty serious.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: