Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:35:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Account with deep green trust  (Read 1908 times)
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:07:13 AM

The trust account here is just messed up in my opinion. Default trust needs to be reset and given to those who deserve it. It's as easy as using escrow for a couple deals and boom you're green. Then someone buys the account, scams, and people complain because the dude had green trust.

Account sales for anything about Senior Member shouldn't be allowed. Or at the least no sales for positive trust accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:09:40 AM

How much you are willing to pay my friend have a green trusted fm . Actually light green you can pm me for the price .

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:14:12 AM

Do I show up as dark green?

I wouldn't sell my account but how much extra BTC does trust add?
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:19:59 AM

You are a hero member with deep green trust you can cost about .8 or over 1btc easily but majority of peoples dont want green trust they want cheap accounts .

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:31:15 AM

You are a hero member with deep green trust you can cost about .8 or over 1btc easily but majority of peoples dont want green trust they want cheap accounts .

That's actually not that expensive. I thought a regular hero was 1 BTC. Not worth having a potential scammer destroy others with green trust.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:13:44 PM

OP, I'll sell you my account for 0.57 BTC, PM me.

This is offer is only good for OP.

buy reading this 1st i thought you are serious and creazy , maybe op wants to abuse trust system with deep green trust account giving his own accounts a positive trust rating and make them green as well ..?

Cavin.Me (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:27:08 PM

buy reading this 1st i thought you are serious and creazy , maybe op wants to abuse trust system with deep green trust account giving his own accounts a positive trust rating and make them green as well ..?

You do not understand how trust system works, e.g. Marco can not make anyone green, though he is deep green, but QuickSeller can, though he is light green.

Anyways, OP is updated. I'm now open for light green offers as well...
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:33:26 PM

By deep green trust I mean, the account should have trust color like...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87671

Light green is not something I am looking for...

e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020

Also any -ve from trusted profiles will not be accepted...

e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147773

It does not matter to me how many +ve you have. Forum rank does not matter to me either. You may mention it explicitly if your profile is in level 2 from DefaultTrust, like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020, for premium price. Please mention if you can prove the ownership of an address posted by your profile long back. (I need this to make sure that you are not selling a hacked profile). Escrow will be used.

Please post your asking price...

Update: If you have light green trust, you may let me know as well. If you post here from your trusted profile that you want to sell, then I will not buy that account. Please post from some other profile or PM in the following format...

i. Trusted feedback details, i.e. how many +ve & -ve they have ?

ii. Forum rank.

iii. Asking price.

And what's the real value of an account like the one he's looking for ? Price in BTC , is completely understood that this guy created this particular account to purchase a better one to do an scam. There's no chance to check that ?

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:27:08 PM

The trust account here is just messed up in my opinion. Default trust needs to be reset and given to those who deserve it. It's as easy as using escrow for a couple deals and boom you're green. Then someone buys the account, scams, and people complain because the dude had green trust.

Account sales for anything about Senior Member shouldn't be allowed. Or at the least no sales for positive trust accounts.

even if there is a rule about not to sell account, people will keep on selling this, thus this will increase the number of underground deal, making it harder to track account as people may buy it just for scam purposes
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:19:50 PM

I'll sell you my account - 22milBTC. I really hope there isn't any members that would just throw away their account for it to be possibly used for scamming purposes.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
WTS Hero Acct

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:35:20 PM

See my thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961273.0

Has dark green trust, hero level, asking 2BTC
Cavin.Me (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:15:29 AM

See my thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961273.0

Has dark green trust, hero level, asking 2BTC

For anything equal or above 1BTC, I need that account to be within level 2 of DefaultTrust, i.e. the power to make others Green/Red. Again, your account's forum rank is immaterial to me.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:45:47 AM

That different from the reason of people buy that account. If he want open a company or ponzi that to attract lots of "people" and "btc", the trust rating will make people believe he is trustworthy and will not run away so they will invest lots of btc to the site.

Thats mean he can runaway while being rich

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:36:58 PM

That different from the reason of people buy that account. If he want open a company or ponzi that to attract lots of "people" and "btc", the trust rating will make people believe he is trustworthy and will not run away so they will invest lots of btc to the site.

Thats mean he can runaway while being rich

Does people give that importance to +ve trust ? -ve trust is always avoided and can not participate in sig campaigns. But, I dont see much of a value of +ve trust !!!

TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:46:24 PM

if op doesn't buy I will offer 0.08 btc plus my earnings from faucets for the next week, pm if I win.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:48:59 PM

You're joking right?  Please say you're joking. You sound pretty serious.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: