Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:50:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vault Coin (Physical Cold Storage) Online Store Now Live  (Read 7421 times)
mycryptovault (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:32:45 AM

Our 33% OFF sale is ending on May 5th.  Our coins are a real steal @ $10 each.  Low coin numbers are still available.  Contact us here or through email if you need shipping to a country we dont support yet.

Also we are in the process of designing a paper wallet, kind of like the one on bitaddress.org but we are not programmers and was wondering if anyone out there knows if there is an easy way to have the keys and QRs generated on that site "auto fill" into our paper wallet template.  If anyone has that kind of skills or knowledge let us know.  We wanted to offer this as a free service on our site but wanted it to be as easy as possible for people to save an image of our paper wallet and let bitaddress.org or similar site auto-fill the image (basically so the end user doesn't have to copy/past the QRs and keys).

Thanks,
Kyle

"Analogue Security for a Digital World - Cold Storage Solutions for any Crypto-Currency"
www.mycryptovault.net
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:50:15 AM

Are you selling the paper wallet, vs having the user print at home?  If you are selling, are you printing on any special paper?

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:43:56 AM

What low numbers do you still have available? Might be interested depending on the numbers...
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:39:12 PM

We will not be selling the paper wallets.  The user will be able to download the image and copy/past their keys and QR codes in the security of their own home.  We had not thought about having them printed on specialty paper, although we do have access press quality printing machines and an assortment of paper options.  Now that I have setup the paper wallet files it would not be that hard to implement custom wallets and or coin specific wallets, though we like the idea that our coins and paper wallets are crypto agnostic (although I'm not sure if everyone agrees with me).

I somehow skipped coin number 15, so that is currently the lowest coin.  After that you are looking at the low 20s.  So still plenty of low number coins to go around =)

"Analogue Security for a Digital World - Cold Storage Solutions for any Crypto-Currency"
www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:37:32 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 01:06:14 AM by mycryptovault

Here are the designs so far.  They still need a few revisions, before we will have the final version on our site.  If you guys have any suggestions let me know, I'm always open to suggestions!
Which one do you guys like the best?
http://www.mycryptovault.net

VERSION A

VERSION B

VERSION C

VERSION D

www.mycryptovault.net
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:49:43 AM

I think they're all nice, having that official USD background look with the patterns, and the security thread.  

If you have access to special papers and ink, I for one would like an official printed paper wallet direct from you.  I prefer that over printing on my home printer on cheap paper.  It would like nice with the holos/stickers added over the private key.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:15:51 AM

Maybe a nice 80 or 100 pound matte paper.  I suppose you would want them sans keys? 
Also they could be cut to trim lines.  One wallet = 5.4" x 2.9" (edge of wallet).
Or 24 up on a sheet 18" x 18" sheet uncut (like the sheets of USD before they cut them). 

Also which design was your favorite?

www.mycryptovault.net
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:20:48 AM

Maybe a nice 80 or 100 pound matte paper.  I suppose you would want them sans keys? 
Also they could be cut to trim lines.  One wallet = 5.4" x 2.9" (edge of wallet).
Or 24 up on a sheet 18" x 18" sheet uncut (like the sheets of USD before they cut them). 

Also which design was your favorite?

I'm torn between A and C.  I prefer the logo.  I'm leaning towards A, but I like both.  I'm not funding them, since I'm a collector, so I don't mind if they're with keys or not.  Though other people may use them as wallets, and would likely want them DIY.

mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:24:50 AM

On C and D, I think I am going to tone down the background a little to lighten them up a bit. 
Also possibly thinking about enlarging all logos, but dropping the transparency to about 50% so the don't stand out "as" much.

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:13:30 AM

You would probably like something like this =)

www.mycryptovault.net
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:18:03 AM

Wow, those are all really nice, great job with the designs guys! My favorites are B and C, but honestly I like them all and I think it would be sweet if people could choose between all 4 when printing paper wallets from your site. The more options the better, in my opinion. I think lightening up the backgrounds on the last 2 would be a good idea, but I don't think you should reduce the boldness of your logos; they're your work- take credit for them! Having nice paper wallets available for free printing from your site is a great idea to increase traffic as well, good thinking.

And I'm with bithalo- if you could have some printed on some thick, high quality paper (or cloth-paper, USD?) I would be interested in buying some and I think that would be pretty cool. By the way- I still need to holler at you guys when I'm up in Nap town next! It sucks, I've never met a Bitcoiner IRL yet (that I haven't turned into a Bitcoiner myself). I'm thinking about checking out one of the coin shows up there sometime, I don't have a good LCS so I'm itching to check out some nice gold & silver coins in person. I might bring some physical crypto coins to sell if I do, maybe you/we could bring some Crypto Vault coins?

mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:25:31 AM

Thanks for the your ideas!  I never thought anyone would pay for a paper wallet, but I never really though about printing them professional quality style.  I bet we could pull that off, and those could have a design on the back, to easily differentiate from home printed ones.  Probably do a limited run of 50 or 100 or so and individually number then (on back).

You sign up for the indy bitcoin meetup group?  I forgot to contact you but they had a meeting last month.  I think they are going to start doing 2 meetings per month.

www.mycryptovault.net
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:59:26 AM

Thanks for the your ideas!  I never thought anyone would pay for a paper wallet, but I never really though about printing them professional quality style.  I bet we could pull that off, and those could have a design on the back, to easily differentiate from home printed ones.  Probably do a limited run of 50 or 100 or so and individually number then (on back).

You sign up for the indy bitcoin meetup group?  I forgot to contact you but they had a meeting last month.  I think they are going to start doing 2 meetings per month.

I think for sure people would buy them if they were professionally made and on a bank note quality paper, especially if they were affordable. If you could somehow do some in quantity and sell them for less than 10 bucks including profit I think many people would buy at least 1. But you're on the right track with a limited and numbered run like that, and there are many collectors here. A company named Bitcoin Suisse AG did some sweet BTC certificate type pieces, and it was before my time but I know BitBills did notes before there were many different physical coin makers.
Also I thought the uncut sheets of your wallet designs was a cool idea, a lot of people love sheets of USD freshly printed. Maybe auction off like 5 uncut sheets separately here when they're released or after sold out would be sweet.

Haven't looked at the group yet but I will for sure check it out, I wouldn't mind going to a few events and checking out new products and tech and talking about BTC.

AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:51:52 PM

I'd be up for buying a paper wallet or two. Could I pre-reserve the lowest number available?  Grin
Also, could I please take coin number 15. Can you send me a PM with payment info? Thanks
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:15:13 PM

I'd be up for buying a paper wallet or two. Could I pre-reserve the lowest number available?  Grin
Same here. I would love to have a few paper wallets if you print them on high grade paper.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:28:35 PM

I'll look into paper options!

As for coin 15, just head on over to our site and order one, I'll make sure you get #15.  If you are not from a country we ship to just let me know which country you live in and I'll add it.

www.mycryptovault.net
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:27:26 AM

Hi, just sent payment for one coin. You can tell who I am based on the email provided. Thanks Smiley
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:34:56 PM

Thanks for the order!  Email verified  Wink  It will ship Monday.

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:59:31 PM

Now shipping to Argentina!

www.mycryptovault.net
davidmancap

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:26:18 AM

Yay, thanks for the contest
And I already receive my coin now Smiley
But I don't really understand how this works.. I read your faq but it's still hard to understand Smiley
So I receive:
1. Coin
2. A sticker, I believe you call this tamper evidence label?
3. Some card..

So, I don't really understand..
First, I create address at bitaddress.org right?
Then after I create it, I print both the address and the secret key?
Then after I print them, I share my address and fold the secret key and put it at the back side of the coin? After I fold it I secure it with the sticker?
Is that it?
Then, how can I withdraw my bitcoin?
What's the function of "void" word when the tamper evidence label pull out?
What's the card that I receive functional for?
Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: