Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vault Coin (Physical Cold Storage) Online Store Now Live  (Read 7421 times)
mycryptovault (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:22:15 AM

We were thinking a timed release, so lets say 30 days.  How ever many are ordered in that 30 days is it.  We would potentially do it this way as a pre-order.  Meaning once the one month is up and anyone who is going to order one has; then we will put them into production; then ship them out.  It could be as little as 10 or as many as 50 (i foresee it being on the lower end).

"Analogue Security for a Digital World - Cold Storage Solutions for any Crypto-Currency"
www.mycryptovault.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:25:49 AM

We were thinking a timed release, so lets say 30 days.  How ever many are ordered in that 30 days is it.  We would potentially do it this way as a pre-order.  Meaning once the one month is up and anyone who is going to order one has; then we will put them into production; then ship them out.  It could be as little as 10 or as many as 50 (i foresee it being on the lower end).

Please keep in mind that many people shy away from pre-orders lately.  

You may end up with less than 10 pre-orders if you're looking for full payment up front.  However if you do proceed, count me in for one of each, once you let us know the price and pre-payment terms.   I imagine it may be difficult for you to quote an exact price if the production number is unknown as there may be fewer coins to distribute costs to.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:48:56 AM

Understandable that people will shy away from pre-orders.  We hope our reputation helps put peoples minds at ease, if not a select few will have some pretty rare coins on their hands.  We are in negotiations to get the lowest price possible without knowing our end quantity.

"Analogue Security for a Digital World - Cold Storage Solutions for any Crypto-Currency"
www.mycryptovault.net
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:39:43 PM

Understandable that people will shy away from pre-orders.  We hope our reputation helps put peoples minds at ease, if not a select few will have some pretty rare coins on their hands.  We are in negotiations to get the lowest price possible without knowing our end quantity.

I can attest that you guys are trustworthy.  I appreciate when you helped me out last year, when a fake seller pretended to make your coins, and ran off with some mine and others' money.  You guys went above and beyond to send me a free set of coins to make up for it.  Thank you.

I look forward when you make your announcement of these new coin varieties.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:31:04 PM

I would be interested in a silver coin (0.5oz or 1oz) but the deciding factor for me would be the price.
I can assume that the moulds needed would be quite costly and having a low volume of coins minted will mean that the cost will be divided over fewer coins making them significantly more expensive than other custom minted coins.
Then again, if you could work something out with a mint, that'd be great!
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:46:51 AM

Agreed, deciding factor would be the price.  The Vault Coins have a nice design so I'm interested to see what the new coins would look like.  Smiley

mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:15:08 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 03:28:50 AM by mycryptovault

Same design, different material.

On a side note, I made another possible option for the free paper wallets (dont mind the border =)

This one is a little more clean than the last two, front on the left / back on the right.

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:36:31 PM

Only two takers on the limited edition coins?  Not enough interest yet, if anyone else is seriously interested please let us know.  Price point is probably going to be close to $50 usd for either version.

www.mycryptovault.net
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 07:22:18 PM

I would love to see a 1/2 oz .999 fine silver CryptoVault coin released, I would definitely be interested. The 24k plated would be nice as well I think but personally I would get more excited about the 1/2 oz. silver.

Is the address/paper wallet generator live on the site yet? I will check that out for sure and make a wallet or 2 with your design if I could generate them offline.

mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 01:13:14 PM

I wish it were live already.  I am pretty happy with the newest design I did for the paper wallet, and its pretty easy to swap out our "logo" and the ":Currency" and replace it with the "B" and ":Bitcoin".  I plan on making wallets for the top 15 or so alts.  I just know nothing about coding, so making a live generator on our site will be hard.  I know it can be done as I have seen other wallet generator sites that use custom made paper wallet images to put the generated info into.  If anyone has the knowledge to accomplish this let me know and we can hook you up with some free coinage as payment.

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:05:21 PM

In preparation for the limited edition coins we thought about offering a second label option.  It would be a clear label allowing the silver or gold to shine through.  It would not have the tamper evident properties but would allow you to put your first bits on the paper wallet and allow you to see it through the label.  Here is a mockup:

www.mycryptovault.net
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:06:48 PM

In preparation for the limited edition coins we thought about offering a second label option.  It would be a clear label allowing the silver or gold to shine through.  It would not have the tamper evident properties but would allow you to put your first bits on the paper wallet and allow you to see it through the label.  Here is a mockup:

Ravenbit did a clear tamper-evident holo label for something like this.  I wasn't a big fan as you had to make the visible paper cut neatly and properly sized to look good.   But it was tamper-evident and holo, so it had some good features.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820645.0

Ideally, I would prefer a tamper-proof, custom not-clear holo, but I understand custom holos add cost.  If going that route, then you would want to ensure the lettering on the reverse doesn't get obscured.

mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:39:17 AM

Bitscan is doing a photo contest and top 3 winners are getting one of our alloy Vault Coins.  Check it out and enter for your chance to win!

https://bitscan.com/articles/vault-coin-giveaway-send-in-your-crypto-pics

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:14:27 PM

Anyone from here submit anything for the contest?

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 03:06:14 AM

In case anyone needs some cold storage coins don't hesitate to check out our site and get yourself a nice low cost option!
www.mycryptovault.net

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:42:05 PM

We have a steep discount when buying in bulk!  Check us out if you haven't been by in a while!

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 04:14:03 PM

If you haven't checked us out yet please do!

www.mycryptovault.net
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 04:25:48 PM

Never understood the appeal of bitcoin related vanity coins, I would rather put the money into another hardware wallet. But whatever blows your skirts up:)

mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 12:51:37 PM

We are running our 33% OFF deal again.  This is a great time if you ever thought about trying out cold storage or want to actually secure your investment as bitcoin is heading to the moon.  Also for those of you wanting to give some away as gifts or for bitcoin meetups the "Lot of 20 Vault Coins" is $100 OFF with this deal.

Oh, revamped the website... let me know if you like it better for those that remember the old one.

www.mycryptovault.net

www.mycryptovault.net
mycryptovault (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

This may be a long shot, but has anyone had one of our coins graded?  If so how did it fare?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions or comments on our products or service going into the new year?  We strive to give our customers what they want!

Thanks!

www.mycryptovault.net
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: