Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Fully Developed Bitcoin Website + Unique Business Idea  (Read 810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
selling-developed-site (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:22:34 AM

Hello everyone!

I am selling a fully developed Bitcoin website and (unique) business idea.
Nothing like it exists at the moment, and I truly believe this business idea will drive Bitcoin adoption (if executed by the right people). I don't have the resources to market and fund this ambitious and unique project. There are also many other (more important) things that require my full attention and devotion.

This is why I have decided to sell my website, and with it, the entire project.

The website is fully developed, designed and functional.

What will you get?

• Unique business idea. Not a rip-off or a different version of a product/service that already exist. This is UNIQUE in the Bitcoin world, something that could REALLY encourage widespread Bitcoin adoption
  • A fully functioning and designed website
  • All the digital property: Domain name, Logos, Photos, Videos
  • EXTENSIVE Knowledge Base. Everything is already covered.
  • Basic White Paper/Business Plan
  • A website with a complete and good looking, user-friendly design.
  • Apps: Authy Two-Factor Authentication, fully developed & the rights to the Authy admin/developer account
  • A fully functioning Bitcoin transaction system
  • User friendly interface, profile page/management
  • Hundreds of dollars worth of plugins
  • Hundreds of dollars worth of custom coding
  • Domain + SSL certificate paid for (for the next 12 months)

I have spent hundreds of hours developing this website. There is nothing left that you need to do. All that is left is finding investors and marketing the website.

If you are seriously interested, send me a PM.

I only accept PM's from established/respected users, I don't want noobs (sorry) sending me fake requests/offers/etc. just to see the website and potentially rip it off..

I accept: Bitcoin + Litecoin, Escrow (Escrow.com or via BitcoinTalk.org, fees for the buyer)
Other payment methods/trades are open for discussion.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:40:03 AM

I might be interested if the price is cheap. But if i think its not unique, ill just forget this.. if you deem me trustworthy, pm me details

selling-developed-site (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:48:24 AM

I have received 3 PMs. I will send you guys the details later today Smiley.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:50:35 AM

Interested in knowing more. Feel free to PM me or e-mail me directly due to your newbie restrictions. My e-mail is in my sig.

Thanks Smiley

Willing to sign an NDA if needed.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: