Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some one to buy me a $3700 laptop on Amazon. Paying 9.50 bitcoins!!!  (Read 4374 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:13:35 PM

http://purse.io/ may be what you want. And if you are buying another Dell, well they take bitcoin!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:14:19 PM

escrow or you go first. Other than that, glhf

Well, unfortunately he can no longer first with you. Why would you have your account sold and throw away your credibility? It's disappointing to see what greed brings you to.
Unless your account is/was hacked.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:35:29 PM

Hello! This is my first post and I want to trade! Long story cut short is I need a new gaming laptop to replace my old crappy Dell Latitude laptop died.

Amazon are selling the gaming laptop that I want for $3700. Yes I know that's expensive but I want this laptop to last me 3 + years.

I am willing to trade 9.50 bitcoins at the current market rate in exchange for a buyin me the $3700 laptop from Amazon.

Set your sights on a reasonable laptop and use gyft.com. Consider a Razer Blade: http://amzn.com/B00TB8X8GA.

Buy & Hold
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:47:50 PM

http://purse.io/ may be what you want. And if you are buying another Dell, well they take bitcoin!

Yea purse.io is the place. I believe they also offer a 8% discount if you buy with bitcoins.

Hi!
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:24:14 AM

Yea purse.io is the place. I believe they also offer a 8% discount if you buy with bitcoins.
But he want more than 30% discount. That still not enough to buy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:50:48 AM

But he want more than 30% discount. That still not enough to buy

Funnily enough I just got an email from purse saying they've removed restrictions and levels. So now "level 1s" can buy with a 50% discount.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:35:39 AM

Lol! in this post OP is trying to change 9.5 BTC into Amazon, yet in this other post he's trying to buy BTC with a credit card. It seems like he's been buying a lot of Bitcoin with credit cards recently. Suspicious isn't it, you would think he would just buy the laptop with his credit card, but... maybe it isn't his credit card at all...

Hello 247exchange.com I want to exchange $1850 Us Dollars from Visa credit card into bitcoins. How much do you charge in fee's for the exchange?

IGOT are stupid idiots and that Julie support staff character is a fucking idiot! IGOT blatantly LIE when they say you can deposit Credit Card via Bpay.

You can not deposit with a credit card through Bpay that is a huge LIE! Bpay credit card deposits are charged a  21% cash advance fee from your bank!

Also I sumbit I.D documents for verification and they come back saying "pictures blurry". Are they fucking serious? My I.D scans are 600 dpi quality!

IGOT nopt to bve trusted! They are LIERS!

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:34:23 AM

Lol! in this post OP is trying to change 9.5 BTC into Amazon, yet in this other post he's trying to buy BTC with a credit card. It seems like he's been buying a lot of Bitcoin with credit cards recently. Suspicious isn't it, you would think he would just buy the laptop with his credit card, but... maybe it isn't his credit card at all...

Hello 247exchange.com I want to exchange $1850 Us Dollars from Visa credit card into bitcoins. How much do you charge in fee's for the exchange?

IGOT are stupid idiots and that Julie support staff character is a fucking idiot! IGOT blatantly LIE when they say you can deposit Credit Card via Bpay.

You can not deposit with a credit card through Bpay that is a huge LIE! Bpay credit card deposits are charged a  21% cash advance fee from your bank!

Also I sumbit I.D documents for verification and they come back saying "pictures blurry". Are they fucking serious? My I.D scans are 600 dpi quality!

IGOT nopt to bve trusted! They are LIERS!

Great probably carded stuff. Maybe that's why he's not interested in buy a gift card.

maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

You are asking for a discount of nearly 40-45%, seems unlikely that anybody who does this trade with you can cover the shortfall with gift cards entirely

r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:44:15 AM

I would like to answer some your questions you have asked in this post. I am serious about my offer.

#1 - I will only use a trusted Escrow service for this deal/exchange. No exceptions to this rule. I will never send bitcoins as upfront paymant!

#2 - I am not a fucking carder  Roll Eyes I have never committed credit card fraud in my life. & Yes I wanted to use my own legitimate personal CC to buy btc.

#3 - Yes I know the price I am paying is asking for a big discount. No shit buddy! But that's what I can afford to pay in bitcoins at this stage.

#4 - I specifically said NO CARDED Amazon gift codes or accounts. And I will also say NO HACKED Amazon accounts either.

Please don't message me if you want me to send bitcoins to you first. I will only use Escrow! Only after I receive the laptop will coins be released.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:23:29 PM

I would like to answer some your questions you have asked in this post. I am serious about my offer.

#1 - I will only use a trusted Escrow service for this deal/exchange. No exceptions to this rule. I will never send bitcoins as upfront paymant!

#2 - I am not a fucking carder  Roll Eyes I have never committed credit card fraud in my life. & Yes I wanted to use my own legitimate personal CC to buy btc.

#3 - Yes I know the price I am paying is asking for a big discount. No shit buddy! But that's what I can afford to pay in bitcoins at this stage.

#4 - I specifically said NO CARDED Amazon gift codes or accounts. And I will also say NO HACKED Amazon accounts either.

Please don't message me if you want me to send bitcoins to you first. I will only use Escrow! Only after I receive the laptop will coins be released.

Then buy legitimate gift cards from gyft.com. You'll get a bigger chance of getting your laptop there.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:29:20 PM

I am hoping someone with a high balance of Amazon funds or CLEAN Amazon gift cards can do me favor and buy the laptop in exchange for bitcoins!

Hmm ok deal. Let me just buy you $3700 worth of legit amazon gift cards so I can instantly lose 45% just because I'm a nice guy and want to do you a favor. Wait... now why the fuk would I do that??

Yes I know that's expensive but I want this laptop to last me 3 + years.

I am willing to trade 9.50 bitcoins at the current market rate in exchange for a buyin me the $3700 laptop from Amazon.

Please don't reply complaining about the price! It's just what I can afford right now!

No, actually you can't afford it.

r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:01:37 PM

Fucking trolls... I am paying what I want to pay. So what does that matter to you?

I have received a few good offers from members. But nothing concrete. Still looking for someone serious who can help me out.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:20:00 PM

Fucking trolls... I am paying what I want to pay. So what does that matter to you?

I have received a few good offers from members. But nothing concrete. Still looking for someone serious who can help me out.

Which members have given offers?

-.sgmf
D4C

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

$3700 for a laptop? For 3 years at least use?
Oh man that's not an overkill anymore but outright waste of money. Hopefully you can't find someone so such thing doesn't happen.
r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:24:10 PM

Which members have given offers?

I have about 8 offers to buy the laptop from Amazon.. 2 users wanted money upfront and were obvious scams. I haven't received the offer I want yet.

I'm still looking for some to do this deal with. No money is going to paid upfront. Escrow will be used for the exchange. I will not deal without escrow!
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:20:29 AM

Dude, you don't have the right attitude for this. You are asking for a 1200$ discount or an object which is in itself batshit insane. You are also a newbie, who's other posts are asking to buy stupid amounts of BTC for CC. There is a high possibility of you being a carder. No one is going to take this offer seriously unless you provide a good reason why you cant just use gyft or something. I smell something fishy.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:27:30 AM

You could take a look at Amazon4u's thread, however he offers a 25% discount only. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949013.0

{ BitSpill }
r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:12:54 AM

Dude, you don't have the right attitude for this. You are asking for a 1200$ discount or an object which is in itself batshit insane. You are also a newbie, who's other posts are asking to buy stupid amounts of BTC for CC. There is a high possibility of you being a carder. No one is going to take this offer seriously unless you provide a good reason why you cant just use gyft or something. I smell something fishy.

What the fuck? Carder? Do you honestly think if I was a carder I would be asking for Amazon gift cards? Get real! I am not a carder you tool.

I can buy what ever I like with my personal CC. None of your business! If you don't like it then obviously don't reply.

My budget is 9.5 bitcoins. That's what I'm paying for the laptop. Why would buy gift cards on gyft.com for full retail price? 

I know I can get at least 25% off from bulk Amazon gift cards/codes sellers for bitcoin. All I want to do is replace my old dead Dell Latitude laptop.

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:30:33 AM

you want to buy a laptop worth 3700$ at amazon.com but you are paying 9.5  btc

current price 9.5 btc = 2500$ around is this fare rate you are paying 1000$ less

you are asking 30% discount on amazon.com and this is very large amount

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████