Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some one to buy me a $3700 laptop on Amazon. Paying 9.50 bitcoins!!!  (Read 4374 times)
sltrei

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:50:26 PM

Wait until the BTC price will rise and you can get yourself.
Also there is used warehouse deals maybe you get that discount.

Wink

For donations: 1B2gU7hHnweSKDFktd5AymGGUfhFvH5Gcf
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:53:02 PM

A newbie trying to get 3700$?
Do you accept escrow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:07:20 PM

P.S. That is way too much for a laptop. An item that will be obsolete in a few years. I just buy a used Thinkpad and install linux. I am writing from such a machine. I think I paid $75 for it a few years ago. I know your a gamer and need power/GPU speed, But why not a desktop?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:32:17 PM

Do you accept escrow?

YES I accept escrow. I want to use escrow for this deal. Without escrow I will get scammed! I'm happy to pay escrow fee's to get this done.

And I'm not sending 9.5 bitcoins first! You can seriously  fuck off if you want bitcoins upfront. I'm not sending them without the laptop in my possession!

What does my post count have to do with anything? The biggest bitcoin scams have been well known identities. So being new means nothing.

I just need a laptop and I like the $3700 laptop. It will last me at least 3 years. All I want is a good discount. Amazon gift cards regularly go for 50%!
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:56:48 AM

Do you accept escrow?

YES I accept escrow. I want to use escrow for this deal. Without escrow I will get scammed! I'm happy to pay escrow fee's to get this done.

And I'm not sending 9.5 bitcoins first! You can seriously  fuck off if you want bitcoins upfront. I'm not sending them without the laptop in my possession!

What does my post count have to do with anything? The biggest bitcoin scams have been well known identities. So being new means nothing.

I just need a laptop and I like the $3700 laptop. It will last me at least 3 years. All I want is a good discount. Amazon gift cards regularly go for 50%!

use https://app.purse.io/spend they are offering 50% discount now

try it

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:02:24 AM

P.S. That is way too much for a laptop. An item that will be obsolete in a few years. I just buy a used Thinkpad and install linux. I am writing from such a machine. I think I paid $75 for it a few years ago. I know your a gamer and need power/GPU speed, But why not a desktop?

Some laptops allow for interchangeable parts and are just as powerful, my Alienware m15x and my dad's m17x can both be changed. It's basically a powerful desktop with the ability to move around. They may be a bit overpriced but it's well worth it, I have a lifetime warranty and the m15x has been dropped with the lid open, it only ended up with one small scratch on the lid. The build quality is amazing.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:33:46 PM

Dude lets be serious. Why would someone accept 9.5 bitcoins from you and shell out $3700 when he can get almost 13.5 at today's rate?

Offer bitstamp rate AND escrow OR you send first. Its not going to happen otherwise.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:08:16 PM

Dude lets be serious. Why would someone accept 9.5 bitcoins from you and shell out $3700 when he can get almost 13.5 at today's rate?

Offer bitstamp rate AND escrow OR you send first. Its not going to happen otherwise.

I've already had 10+ offers to buy the laptop for me. Some scammers, some serious. I have one legit offer for $1000 discount on the laptop.

But that is still $200 over my budget Sad And why would I buy at bitstamp rate when sellers offer 30% off Amazon gift codes? Right on this forum!

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:34:30 PM

I've already had 10+ offers to buy the laptop for me. Some scammers, some serious. I have one legit offer for $1000 discount on the laptop.

But that is still $200 over my budget Sad And why would I buy at bitstamp rate when sellers offer 30% off Amazon gift codes? Right on this forum!

Which buyers? I asked that question previously and it never got answered.

-.sgmf
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:42:20 PM

Like others said, ~$1200 is way too big if you are looking for a legitimate seller.  I'd suggest you increase the price to perhaps $600 cheaper and some may consider.  Many don't have $3700 worth of gift cards lying around, I suggest that you look for more than 1 seller in the digital goods section (create your own thread).
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:48:36 PM

Like others said, ~$1200 is way too big if you are looking for a legitimate seller.  I'd suggest you increase the price to perhaps $600 cheaper and some may consider.  Many don't have $3700 worth of gift cards lying around, I suggest that you look for more than 1 seller in the digital goods section (create your own thread).

I still think purse.io is the best bet for you right now. Regarding all these posts on your thread, just go to purse.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

I still think purse.io is the best bet for you right now. Regarding all these posts on your thread, just go to purse.
I haven't used purse.io for a while, but last time I remember, wasn't the average price of discount only like 15%?  I think he's looking for a lot more than that... :-/
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 03:52:49 PM

I haven't used purse.io for a while, but last time I remember, wasn't the average price of discount only like 15%?  I think he's looking for a lot more than that... :-/

Purse have removed it's level discount restrictions. So all of us are now able to have a 50% discount no matter the level. That doesn't include fees.

r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:03:54 PM

None of your business! Take my word for it! I got 10 PM's after I posted this thread. Most were just time wasters and scammers wanting btc upfront.

How many times do I have to repeat this. I am paying 9.5 bitcoins for the laptop. That is my first and final offer!

I'm very sure I will get it close to my price if not cheaper. I already have a solid $800 discount offer by someone who will use escrow.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:06:20 PM

None of your business! Take my word for it! I got 10 PM's after I posted this thread. Most were just time wasters and scammers wanting btc upfront.

How many times do I have to repeat this. I am paying 9.5 bitcoins for the laptop. That is my first and final offer!

I'm very sure I will get it close to my price if not cheaper. I already have a solid $800 discount offer by someone who will use escrow.

Have you at least tried purse? I'm not sure if you've replied to a similar post since I haven't read over the whole thread.

Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 04:07:10 PM

Seems legit. Good luck with this purchase.

-.sgmf
z226

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:16:31 AM

This is my first topic. I found hilarious a lot of comments.
And tks, because your post help me to find a lot of usefull information. ( like escrow)

1) Buy bitcoins, since the marketing is very wild, you can earn some money ( you can loose) but some people argue that the real value of bitcoin is more than 300 dollars
2) Use the guy that is offering 25%

I think with these two strategys you are good to go.
If don´t ...
3) Start mining
4)If you want your laptop to last 3 or 4 years, buy two laptops, one now and one after two years. But I suspect that your laptop even a cheap one can last a lot, since intel is slowing the new processors ( broadwell take a lot of time to apear in the market)
5) Spare some money and buy with less hd or/and memory, since you can buy these later, because the price will fall
6) Refurbished or cleareance or used
7)  Are you going to use this laptop to earn money?
Cool Buy a budget laptop and a desktop computer. (work in one and gaming in another one)
9) good luck

My questions
1) What laptop do you want?
2) Why?
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:24:59 AM

Why can't you convert the 9.5 bitcoin in fiat and then buy it? Can you provide proof of your 9.5BTC in the blockchain? These are REALLY important questions that need to be answered before anyone should even think about doing this for you.

BumbleBeeTC

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:21:34 AM

Don't trust anybody here with that much money. Head over to gyft.com
r00t_my_lu_server (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:53:53 AM

Why can't you convert the 9.5 bitcoin in fiat and then buy it? Can you provide proof of your 9.5BTC in the blockchain? These are REALLY important questions that need to be answered before anyone should even think about doing this for you.

Because if I convert my 9.5 bitcoins to fiat that is not enough money to buy the laptop. So I want to trade my 9.5 bitcoins for Amazon gift cards/codes

Why do I need to provide proof I own the 9.5 bitcoins? I said I want to do this through escrow! I would obviously have to send the coins first to escrow.

I'm still looking for someone to help me out with Amazon gift cards/codes for $3700. So if you can help and want to trade message me!

And gyft.com is not an option. I do not want to pay retail for the laptop. i want a decent discount. And purse.io I'm only allowed to buy $50 in gift cards.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: