Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:30:36 AM

0.05 deposit on C-CEX voting address.

Number 14 now.

If all the bagholders deposit 0.01 - 0.05 BTC then Planet will be on C-CEX.

make a small website

Name    Reason
CRAVE(CRAVE)    No Website
PLANET COIN(PLANE)    No Website

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting

Exchange
    Mineshaft
    Market Place
    Block Explorer
    Coin Info
    Coin Voting

A website doesn't make the difference, i think. CRAVE, i even didn't check that coin, some more balls from community is needed, some more work of all of us.

A website is a precondition, the planet can be displayed on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz! Look at ORB has only a small website, yet! That's what I mean!

For this, get an online marketplace for products and people can trade with Planet! You can get a exchange to trade planetcoin  and a block Explorer !!

Most also have a pool. But POW comes to an end! only 9.507 * 50 = 475350 Planet Planet

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:33:02 AM

A website doesn't make the difference, i think. CRAVE, i even didn't check that coin, some more balls from community is needed, some more work of all of us.

I am fully ready to support the coin but it wont go anywhere without a plan from the dev.
You do not just create a "PLANET COIN with a slogan - save earth, save nature, save our planet" and then expect to do nothing and just think about how to get to another exchange to make a few more cents.

Exchanges will come. Right now the questions are what next ? Is there a way to start supporting nature reserves using this coin ? Would an  environmentalist group be ready to accept the coin to strengthen the goal ? How to help rise awareness about ecological problems using this coin. And so on.

Right now it is:
Coin is made. Lets see if we can squeeze it into another exchange just to see if we could sell it more and maybe make some money.
Seems like an extremely cheap way to lure people in by pressing on issues that really matter and then sitting on ass and doing nothing. Not even giving ideas on where to head with this. And yes, this is where the dev comes in. The community will come and help but not without the DEV starting things as we are just bystanders who are looking from the outside, thinking if this is worth our support or not.

My 2 cents.

So I think too! It is necessary to work with the slogan! And the supporters will come!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:37:23 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 07:49:22 AM by Mario241077

I am fully ready to support the coin but it wont go anywhere without a plan from the dev.
You do not just create a "PLANET COIN with a slogan - save earth, save nature, save our planet" and then expect to do nothing and just think about how to get to another exchange to make a few more cents.

Exchanges will come. Right now the questions are what next ? Is there a way to start supporting nature reserves using this coin ? Would an  environmentalist group be ready to accept the coin to strengthen the goal ? How to help rise awareness about ecological problems using this coin. And so on.

Right now it is:
Coin is made. Lets see if we can squeeze it into another exchange just to see if we could sell it more and maybe make some money.
Seems like an extremely cheap way to lure people in by pressing on issues that really matter and then sitting on ass and doing nothing. Not even giving ideas on where to head with this. And yes, this is where the dev comes in. The community will come and help but not without the DEV starting things as we are just bystanders who are looking from the outside, thinking if this is worth our support or not.

My 2 cents.

"Valid point. But who will accept us, i mean, i can go to a environmentalist group and tell them about Planetcoin"

But you can! You only have to do! Perhaps there are 100 refusals! But one of you might listen to! But you need a concept! I would start with small organizations! Which have a little water on the brain! The once transverse think!

Valid point. But who will accept us, i mean, i can go to a environmentalist group and tell them about Planetcoin, but for they this coin means nothing, i mean, it is very hard to sell it without have a decent exchange.

You do not get more followers if you give the BTC from the ICO, the people of C-CEX!

for example a partnership with this guy's, they already accept crypto currencies!

Gekkotel Hotel Quest
http://gekkotel.com/
Our quest for a Gekkotel startup property
http://gekkotel.com/quest/

Join our eco-travel community and preserve your place to stay

JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:00:53 AM

Please all RT + VOTE!!! Free vote and please pay some,
I will also buy some votes and give away to some people that RT+VOTE!

https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/581721007775420416

SpikeJeroen
‏@DutchSpike   Dear Friend PLEASE Help ME Vote for #planetcoin  on C-CEX NOW!  Please support - Post here and maybe you WIN a GIVEAWAY! + RT for more chang

Tweet and talk about PLANET and enough people should give us a vote

TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:08:42 AM

Logo look much nice..how is market level about Planet....? 

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:04:22 PM

Logo look much nice..how is market level about Planet....? 

You mean, how much is it worth at the moment? 3 BTC Cheesy
lightningone

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:20:23 AM

Exchanges will come. Right now the questions are what next ? Is there a way to start supporting nature reserves using this coin ? Would an  environmentalist group be ready to accept the coin to strengthen the goal ? How to help rise awareness about ecological problems using this coin. And so on.

Right now it is:

My 2 cents.

Valid point. But who will accept us, i mean, i can go to a environmentalist group and tell them about Planetcoin, but for they this coin means nothing, i mean, it is very hard to sell it without have a decent exchange.

Hi all, I'm relatively new to the coin world

I saw Planetcoin and have invested in it as I felt it has potential.
I mined it using my solar powered rigs and also some ongrid.

I would have preferred only my solar, but did not have enough at the time.

I think maybe Planetcoin has a unique opportunity to maybe save the planet, if we as a community works towards a good cause.

I was in the ico, but only a little amount, but I put my vote in of 0.01 in ccex.

I think the community has to help dev from here to create the direction.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:17:43 AM

Right now it is:

My 2 cents.

I think maybe Planetcoin has a unique opportunity to maybe save the planet, if we as a community works towards a good cause.

I was in the ico, but only a little amount, but I put my vote in of 0.01 in ccex.

good points

gr jeroen

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:20:09 AM

Right now it is:

My 2 cents.

good points

gr jeroen
Indeed very good point... the question that people have to ask is, why is Planet not moving and coins like CRAVE are getting crazy? CRAVE is just on paper nice, but did they already deliver something???
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:21:18 AM

CRAVE has an infograph to tweet and retweet....and lots and lots and lots of hype.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:28:02 AM

CRAVE has an infograph to tweet and retweet....and lots and lots and lots of hype.

Ok, but have a look at WOC then, there are a lot of tweets and retweets too, and that one even doesn't hit Bittrex??? And face it, their website looks nice. Still trying to find out what CRAVE is making special Cheesy
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:29:48 AM

Exchanges will come. Right now the questions are what next ? Is there a way to start supporting nature reserves using this coin ? Would an  environmentalist group be ready to accept the coin to strengthen the goal ? How to help rise awareness about ecological problems using this coin. And so on.

Right now it is:

My 2 cents.

good points

gr jeroen
Indeed very good point... the question that people have to ask is, why is Planet not moving and coins like CRAVE are getting crazy? CRAVE is just on paper nice, but did they already deliver something???

Fast runners are death runners...
U see that on many coins what get hyped (over hyped) they get pumped and dumped and abonded
A turtle lives longer then a fast rabbit Wink

I won't say that planetcoin will be the next bitcoin, but bitcoin takes 4-5 years to get where its now. U will never have that same result in 1 or 2 months.

This crave coins looks like Bluecoin, to overhyped, many interested people, pumped and dumped and now its abonded Smiley

At this moment my eyes fall on a few coins;
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- LiteDogeCoin (LDOGE)
- DogeCoinDark ( DOGED )
- Planetcoin
- Navajocoin (NAV)

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
TrackCoin1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:33:17 AM

This is an AWESOME coin. develop them wall very well design...

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:03:45 AM

Maybe we need to be more active on twitter to get it on C-CEX or who knows Bittrdx. people want to trade on bigger exchange, because they trust those exchanges better.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:11:06 AM

Right now it is:

My 2 cents.

good points

gr jeroen

Fast runners are death runners...
U see that on many coins what get hyped (over hyped) they get pumped and dumped and abonded
A turtle lives longer then a fast rabbit Wink

I won't say that planetcoin will be the next bitcoin, but bitcoin takes 4-5 years to get where its now. U will never have that same result in 1 or 2 months.

This crave coins looks like Bluecoin, to overhyped, many interested people, pumped and dumped and now its abonded Smiley

At this moment my eyes fall on a few coins;
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- LiteDogeCoin (LDOGE)
- DogeCoinDark ( DOGED )
- Planetcoin
- Navajocoin (NAV)

Planetcoin will never be a major coin, but it is like real currencies. You have only a few major currencies and then a lot of small currencies that are worth something. Planet is in fact a good name. It is united, no dark or black or white, or anything related to religion or skin color. It is our planet, everybody should be able to use it, to buy bread, pizza, milk, etc..

RT:

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/582122198867025920

planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:00:30 AM

Mining is now pretty cheap. Only 2,500,000 coins available at the moment, still 6,500 blocks to go.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:00:49 PM

I had a talk with C-CEX, they will not add PLANET unless it is the highest coin in the voting list, so it is up to community to decide if they want to put some little amount in this games or let it die.
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 06:51:44 PM

I had a talk with C-CEX, they will not add PLANET unless it is the highest coin in the voting list, so it is up to community to decide if they want to put some little amount in this games or let it die.

How much BTC will it take to solidly out PLANET in first?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:59:42 PM

0.16 BTC and then it will be number 1 in the voting list on C-CEX.
paddox

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:16:07 PM

0.16 BTC and then it will be number 1 in the voting list on C-CEX.

What makes C-CEX better than Alcurex and YOBIT?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: