Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we destroy ISIS an co?  (Read 2592 times)
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:30:01 PM

Wouldn't the next guy in charge just pop up? its seems like cutting funding while bombing them would workout the best but I don't see how you could be able to successfully stop them from receiving funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zemario

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:01:55 PM

Oh, they could be anihilated relatively easily in very short time. There hasn't been interest in doing so by any country with the power to do it: china, russia usa or even possibly israel. In fact it was the US that created conditions for it to spring to life.
Hussein, kadaffi, Assad, they went and attacked/killed these and portrait them as incarnations of the devil. That is very stupid, those leaders were perfect for those countries. Look what hellholes they became after these leaders were removed from their chairs.
People critized sadam hussein and called him a murder, but what exactly is the right way to deal with the kind of people that makes up the ISIS as of today? Did he do so wrong? Would he get them under control with silly soft legislation like in western nations?

With less colateral damage than that already caused in iraq and afganistan in the last 15 years, it would be pretty straight forward to remove the isis of the map. But there is simply no country or political force with any motivation to do it.

That asside, I see a rather steady, and now rapid, exodus from the western delusional mindset of universal peace and silly assumptions that every third world person is a saint. Parties with more radical optinions both on the left and on the right will have their chance to try out different paradigms. EU might be dismantled because of this, many social assumptions such as tax paying, national defence, open borders, will be questioned and or eventually cease to exist. So I think the ISIS is having tremendous impact in the world, in the sense that they are opening people's eyes for the fact that assholes like them do exist and and more concentrated in some parts of the world and some specific ethnicities. This is a fact. Although I think that as soon as they try to set foot on any minimally functional country they will be stoped like a cockroach. The most direct candidates are of course turkey and iran, but even egypt could easily beat them
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:09:55 PM

Well, Obviously you can't.

After WWI when the "Westerners" split "Sick Man" (a.k.a Ottoman Empire) they created this shithole in Middle East.
First Britain turned arabs against Turks, and they betrayed us. Then the winner side of war shared middle east soil because of oil.
When Britain's, USA's etc wealth decreased; they created shit excuses to attack Middle East countries to gain more oil, money etc.

And now, arabs are fighting back to those colonizers but western media says arabs/muslims are all terorists.

ps: I'm not defending ISIS, obviously ISIS is terorist. When I said arabs I meant real owner of the middle east soil.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:33:38 PM

The best way is to stop paying income taxes in America. This can easily be done by following the directions here:

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:35:45 PM

....western media says arabs/muslims are all terorists.

ps: I'm not defending ISIS, obviously ISIS is terorist. When I said arabs I meant real owner of the middle east soil.

Here in the US I don't see anything remotely like "arabs/muslims are all terrorists." 

What I do see that is annoying is too much news time to the latest little attention seeking atrocity of the extremists (this year, ISIS)
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:11:03 AM

Here in the US I don't see anything remotely like "arabs/muslims are all terrorists." 

What I do see that is annoying is too much news time to the latest little attention seeking atrocity of the extremists (this year, ISIS)

It doesn't have to be spoken loudly, for instance on tv shows that's impiled a lot.
Especially "Person Of Interest". If you watch it then you would know the machine gives a (social security) number who's unknown a victim or perpetrator yet. If this number is a muslim, John Reese says "terorist cell" immediately.

This is not the only one example, tv show 24 was also another example on that; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_reaction_to_24#Depiction_of_Muslims
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:04:47 AM

We are all on a bus with careering towards a cliff with three people fighting over the wheel. The one thinks they have the divine right to drive the bus, the other is suicidal and the third doesn't know how to drive the bus. What do you do?

Get off the BUS

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:18:00 AM

A great account of someone who's been in ISIS territory not long ago, and I don't think he went there because of it, just for traveling purposes.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/09/muhammad-isis-iraqs-full-story.html

[Awesome blog by the way Smiley ]
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:23:04 AM

actually i dont care about them
let the time to answer all of the
just believed they will receive karma

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:56:43 AM

A great account of someone who's been in ISIS territory not long ago, and I don't think he went there because of it, just for traveling purposes.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/09/muhammad-isis-iraqs-full-story.html

[Awesome blog by the way Smiley ]

Thanks for the link, yes a great blog

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:01:30 AM

It doesn't have to be spoken loudly, for instance on tv shows that's impiled a lot.
Especially "Person Of Interest". If you watch it then you would know the machine gives a (social security) number who's unknown a victim or perpetrator yet. If this number is a muslim, John Reese says "terorist cell" immediately.

This is not the only one example, tv show 24 was also another example on that; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_reaction_to_24#Depiction_of_Muslims
Anecdotes do not prove your premise "arabs/muslims are all terrorists" and your suggestion that TV shows stereotype is unfounded.

anyway, why not stop watching tv? It's stupid and a giant waste of time.  We turned ours off five years ago.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:33:13 AM

It's tough. A first reaction for me is let's bomb the hell out of them, but fighting people with bombs just breeds more people that want to fight with bombs.

E.g., I'm a bad guy and I terrorize you so you kill me. My child grows up knowing you killed me and all they know is that you're the bad guy and want to avenge my death, so they terrorize you. You kill my child. And my grand child grows up knowing you killed...It never ends.

The only way to fight this is we make it impossible for their terrorism to be effective, we play "blockade style" offense and defense against their attacks, forever. It's the only way we can make them ineffective AND minimize or eliminate the breeding of more people that share their ideology.

And by "blockade style" offense I mean that the world needs to treat them as the pariah of society. People need to not do business with them, not give them money, not let them stay/operate/live on their land...they need to be starved.

Make it impossible to exist BUT never take away their existence, so there can never be anything to avenge.

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:09:17 AM

Destroy it's creator (US) and see what happens.

LOL, why do u think US creates ISIS? Who told u?   Shocked

I guess you are not an American, u just wanna defame US government?
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:04:35 AM

Destroy it's creator (US) and see what happens.

LOL, why do u think US creates ISIS? Who told u?   Shocked

I guess you are not an American, u just wanna defame US government?

Ex NSA Worker Edward Snowden said that.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/07/edward-snowden-reveals-isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-video-2993768.html
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 04:59:41 PM

Bombing ISIS or send ground troops was not the best options to solved this Crisis, Airstrike won't destroy radical ideology.
ISIS lose their momentum now, its the time for :
#Cut ISIS financial resources , ISIS needs money for guns and supply.
#Fix Iraq political crisis, this nightmare began because of that.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
enryk

Activity: 168

GreenCoin

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:13:31 AM

Its going to be hard to destroy the ISIS so easily. We will have to wait for the US to step in and take strict actions and do something about it.
The situation is getting much worse these days.

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 10:57:03 AM

Cut the money source.
If they don't have money, they can't grow strong.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:03:45 AM

all this ISIS shit is good for goverments of any country who want to control people. Fear is something which is taking power from every person. Gov can step in and say we will protect you BUT....and now they can do and will what they want because u scared.

ISIS is funded easily probably by other nations because gov need them to control people.How come in today time where tech is so fucking great USA cannot end up with ISIS? Why other countrys cannot finish with beheading of innocent people just by using this hi tech shit to aim at enemys? there is reason for that.

cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:02:46 PM

Cut the money source.
If they don't have money, they can't grow strong.

Thats a very hard thing to do, as they have anonymous donators, along with that, they always get way through, by asking for ransom from the government.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:20:21 PM

Where to live as a Quran Fundamentalist? - the Law of the Quran for the People of the Quran.

money is faster...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: