Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we destroy ISIS an co?  (Read 2592 times)
WhalingWhales (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:08:58 PM

I mean these guys need to be stopped if what we hear is true then they are the sickest vile human beings of recent years or are they?

What do you guys think do you believe what you hear and see on the news or is it just the media doing what they do best? 'lying' and blowing shit out of proportion..

They have captured a lot of the middle east has anyone got contact with friends or family who can say yay its true or nay it is not as bad as made out?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:17:59 PM

I mean these guys need to be stopped if what we hear is true then they are the sickest vile human beings of recent years or are they?

What do you guys think do you believe what you hear and see on the news or is it just the media doing what they do best? 'lying' and blowing shit out of proportion..

They have captured a lot of the middle east has anyone got contact with friends or family who can say yay its true or nay it is not as bad as made out?

No, Media is not lying about them. They are the Sickest, can't even be called humans. I have seen videos on some sites and they were removed because it showed them slaughtering innocent people and it was disgusting.

But sadly we can't do anything but hope that nations get together and fight these evil monsters.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:18:50 PM

The problem we have is most of the world really does not know the any truths just what is fed to us threw the media and most of that is to keep us in fear and easily controlled. I think it is a bit of both lies and exaggerated for whatever reason they have. Thankfully i have no family or friends over there so i can't comment. If it is as bad as we are told then we as a world need to stop it now.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:42:59 PM

I'm affraid we've missed the opportunity to stop them. Just take a look at their predecessors in Afghanistan and Pakistan. We beat them, but more and more coming back next time. So, yes, we can beat them, but we can not root them out. The survivors will scatter and going to start new groups everywhere they can. To make things worse many young muslims across the world see those bastards as heroes or defenders of the faith, and going to be happy to join them. Get used to them.
WhalingWhales (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:47:43 PM

Your replys guys i appreciate the reading from different points of view thanks, keep them coming i will make time to reply further tonight after work Smiley
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:51:49 PM

The Kurds know how to fight ISIS, they've been fighting these fanatics for years, it's only because they want full autonomy and to have real independence they are being ignored by the west, it's incredibly sad to see because they are a very tolerant people as well, you only need to look at how stable their regions are to recognise that.

The empire building ambitions of all of the three major powers are going to get more innocent people killed.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:30:59 PM

The same way people dealt with the Nazi, an international coalition to fight them and then we hang them all.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:35:59 PM

The same way people dealt with the Nazi, an international coalition to fight them and then we hang them all.

This is a good idea except we never hanged the nazi's we hired them to build us rocket ships and bombs and pretty much everything else that made the USA. ISIS are more difficult because they are mixed with good people in fact they are torturing good people everyday because their beliefs differ just a little...

Fu&king scummy isis does need taken care of though by any means necessary.... 
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:46:21 PM

This is a good idea except we never hanged the nazi's we hired them to build us rocket ships and bombs and pretty much everything else that made the USA. ISIS are more difficult because they are mixed with good people in fact they are torturing good people everyday because their beliefs differ just a little...

Scientists got way, many went to th US, they were not the masterminds of the regime, they did their job as scientists and engineers, of course some might had some guilt, they got lucky...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials#Executions

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:48:31 PM

Scientists got way, many went to th US, they were not the masterminds of the regime, they did their job as scientists and engineers, of course some might had some guilt, they got lucky...

https[Suspicious link removed]cutions

Dude you cannot tell me what happened i am well versed in the known and unknown history of the wars plus recent times.

Thanks for the link i will not click though...
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:26:26 AM

I notice a thread derail here, wonder why?
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:07:45 AM

Need to stop the flow of new recruits and funding first. Then start getting rid of them piece by piece.

Once they they have no money or leadership, they will crumble.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:12:36 AM

Need to stop the flow of new recruits and funding first. Then start getting rid of them piece by piece.

Yeah, the first thing would be to cut off their funding. It's mind-boggling that they profit almost $3 Million daily from their oil exports.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:34:12 AM

I beleive that they are dreadful people, possibly the sickest vilest human beings of recent years, I don't really think that the media is lying to us, I think they might be over-blowing the risk the pose to the west, but otherwise the reporting is fair enough.  My question would be though, why should we (the west) do anything?  We aren't the world's policeman.  The local countries of the region should probably intervene when neccessay, but I don't see it as a job for the west.
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:35:54 AM

I believe ISIS are just another incarnation of the Mujahadeen.. These bastards have been warring and being dicks for like 3000 years.. Nothing is going to change that short of nuclear bombing the whole damn middle east.
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:59:32 AM

Yeah, the first thing would be to cut off their funding. It's mind-boggling that they profit almost $3 Million daily from their oil exports.

That is a lot of doh, and that is just threw their oil exports. Then they have the banks museums they have taken over everywhere they go, they take full control of the place which is scarey really isint it.. Also i have to ask do they sell the oil in dollars to the west? I have seen they do if that is the case no wonder US/UK are leaving them to it which = they are just as bad and guilty but we already know thins anyway  Sad

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:47:50 PM

Destroy it's creator (US) and see what happens.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:50:17 PM

Eliminating the current leader could lead to an internal power struggle, however IS seems to have a relative loose mission oriented comman structure. Cutting off their funding is an interesting problem. Their supporters needs to be eliminated first but doing that could be an issue... Smiley
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:33:07 PM

All they want is your hatred. The idea of terrorism is to foment hatred and provoke a stupid overreaction. It's hard to argue that terrorism has not been successful in that effort. 9/11 did not break the world, our reaction to it has. Success draws support and we are now seeing that support growing. I don't know what we can do?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:03:39 PM

Eliminating the current leader could lead to an internal power struggle, however IS seems to have a relative loose mission oriented comman structure. Cutting off their funding is an interesting problem. Their supporters needs to be eliminated first but doing that could be an issue... Smiley

Many of their current leaders are former military men so they have expertise in these attacks and town takeovers. If they are all killed, it maybe more difficult to coordinate strategies.

If funding would be cut, they wouldn't be able to buy weapons/ammo and it would be hard for them to advance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: