Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy things..  (Read 1510 times)
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 06:49:41 AM

"Its all staged, the world is a huge movie theater and a human farm, they need to maintain the people manipulated and blind so they create all this problems to distract the society from waking up. Yes a human farm, just like the plants eat minerals then animals eat plants and we eat both,  we are not in the top of the food chain!, there are some life forms that could be ethereal and they eat us, their food is some kind of energy from our body (it can be negative energy) , he thinks in fact there are more levels above us in the food chain that below us.
Reality is actually even more shocking than you think. If there was a "They" who were in on this big conspiracy, it would be a simple matter of finding out who these people are and what their agenda is. There is no they.

No one knows what to do. Your leaders are mostly making it up as they go along, and all of them are just as indoctrinated into their sick culture as you are in yours. Like you, the elite have been lied to since formative years by people who were also lied to since formative years.

Most of the most powerful people in the world are just as terrified - and probably twice as stressed - as you are.

reminds me of the mythical group that actually works behind the scene and pull strings globally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
username18333

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Knowledge could but approximate existence.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:13:44 AM

Quote from: Michael E. Salla. "The Need for Exopolitics: Implications of Extraterrestrial Conspiracy…" 223. sec.: 3. 07 Mar. 235. link=http://www1.american.edu/salla/Articles/Exopolit.htm
Conspiracy theories falling into this perspective suggest that humanity needs to counter subversive efforts of the concealed Anunnaki remnants, and prepare for the potential threat posed by the returning Anunnaki who may attempt to deprive humanity of their sovereignty by reestablishing overt control on the basis of global mismanagement by human elites. This perspective suggests those Anunnaki remnants concealed on Earth continue to manipulate international events through human proxies to create the right international environment to influence the decision of their superiors. War, poverty, and environmental collapse are presumed to constitute the favorable climate for the return of the Anunnaki elites who would present themselves as saviors of humanity who would solve these problems and punish human elites responsible for them.
(Red colorization mine.)

Escape the plutocrats’ zanpakutō, Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water: brave “the ascent which is rough and steep” (Plato).
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:29:04 AM

Maybe you are true , maybe you are not but i have only one thing to say about this i dont care ! Tongue just live dont waste your time with this theories even if they are true which i doubt , but who i am to say that believe whatever you want it is your right .
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:48:26 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 02:13:27 AM by sickhouse

The thread has much potential but TS doesn't write much. Avarage western lives in a bubble and is lied to by authorities, media, fake democracy (we voted EMU (the EURO)) in sweden since then NO votes for anything except who is going to pretend rule next.
We were supposed to have an re-election here in Sweden last December I think about who pretend-rule, the wast majority was sure it was gonna happen, nono, split vote but the parties make up and we get no say.

Everything is not white or black. Everything is upside down, a country invading other countries to conquer and call it war on terror? 100k+ innocent killed easy and it's collateral damage. The real terrorists are the ones who pointed the gun in the first place.

9/11 is fake, not gonna go into a debate about it but even if it were true "only" some 2k people died, how many countries did those planes allow US to conquer?

Try imagine the world as a Three-dimensional chess game. We have our level - pawns (debt slaves, semi luxury banker etc), and then there are the politics which we have NO IDEA what's really going on behind the curtains.

We do know they fucks us more and more with debts (google your countries debt!) without us having a say. Over them someone else maybe, then the evil people grinning in the dark (Rockefeller, Rothschield, theese are not good guys).

Do not look at the presidents, they are there for a few years, look at their ADVISORS (Karl Rove for example)

Could go on for hours, weed was the answer for me to see the world in a more extensive way, and I know many friends who also had to smoke to realize. I was a big "WTF you are nuts-person" untill I saw WTC 7 videos.
It's a pandoras ask though and it wont bring you any joy, I've lost a lot of life spirit after realized I've been lied to my whole fucking life - but I do not regret it, need this information and - change comes from the people not the puppet democracy.
Maybe you are true , maybe you are not but i have only one thing to say about this i dont care ! Tongue just live dont waste your time with this theories even if they are true which i doubt , but who i am to say that believe whatever you want it is your right .
Agree with you to some degree, just live life. A friend who knew as much as me one day decided FUCK IT started dating a girl and now he is happier than ever, you only live once for all you know so digging in this is pointless at some point..
Fuck it untill it happens, I think when they go take the US citizens guns it's civil war..

Always remember; not everything on the internet is true - take a step back and observe from the bigger picture for a while before yelling ILLUMINATI OMG THEY NUMBER HERE.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: