Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy things..  (Read 1512 times)
Benjig (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:32:31 AM

Well everybody is talking about how some country is at war, rebels there, terrorist in the other way etc.. but i want to share a "theory" developed by a reputable investigator that can or cannot be true, but nobody knows it and is short words he wants to say this:

"Its all staged, the world is a huge movie theater and a human farm, they need to maintain the people manipulated and blind so they create all this problems to distract the society from waking up. Yes a human farm, just like the plants eat minerals then animals eat plants and we eat both,  we are not in the top of the food chain!, there are some life forms that could be ethereal and they eat us, their food is some kind of energy from our body (it can be negative energy) , he thinks in fact there are more levels above us in the food chain that below us.

..cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:35:12 AM

Well everybody is talking about how some country is at war, rebels there, terrorist in the other way etc.. but i want to share a "theory" developed by a reputable investigator that can or cannot be true, but nobody knows it and is short words he wants to say this:

"Its all staged, the world is a huge movie theater and a human farm, they need to maintain the people manipulated and blind so they create all this problems to distract the society from waking up. Yes a human farm, just like the plants eat minerals then animals eat plants and we eat both,  we are not in the top of the food chain!, there are some life forms that could be ethereal and they eat us, their food is some kind of energy from our body (it can be negative energy) , he thinks in fact there are more levels above us in the food chain that below us.

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:01:49 AM

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).

Well, now it turns out that carbon (in the form of nano-something) turns out to be more efficient than silicon. So, it seems that not all is lost.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:11:44 AM

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).

Well, now it turns out that carbon (in the form of nano-something) turns out to be more efficient than silicon. So, it seems that not all is lost.

Those hollywood theories of a machine ruled world are the ones you have not to believe, hollywood is just another manipulation tool, and respecting that theory is just ridiculous..
Nothing can go beyond its source.

well.. see you tomorrow,
tee-rex

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:14:46 AM

"Its all staged, the world is a huge movie theater and a human farm, they need to maintain the people manipulated and blind so they create all this problems to distract the society from waking up. Yes a human farm, just like the plants eat minerals then animals eat plants and we eat both,  we are not in the top of the food chain!, there are some life forms that could be ethereal and they eat us, their food is some kind of energy from our body (it can be negative energy) , he thinks in fact there are more levels above us in the food chain that below us.

..cheers.

Well i forgot to mention that movie, obviously it cant be exactly like that, im not talking about robots, robots are inferior to us, if you like the matrix just replace the machines eating us with ethereal entities in a non physical world.. and the variable that you cant just meet morfeo and get inside that world..

This way we could just as well say that those who are superior to us are also being "eaten" by those who are even more superior to them (and consequently to us), et cetera ad nauseam. Does it make any sense, unless it makes you happy or keeps busy?
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:26:59 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:37:00 AM by Benjig

..cheers.
I too have seen the Matrix!  Is this human farm of yours the same as that one, where we are basically a battery for computers to live off (a very inefficient one at that!)
I like the theory that we are a boot sequence for silicon life to start.  We design AI which then will live essentially for ever, but only thanks to the little push it got from carbon based life (Us).

Well i forgot to mention that movie, obviously it cant be exactly like that, im not talking about robots, robots are inferior to us, if you like the matrix just replace the machines eating us with ethereal entities in a non physical world.. and the variable that you cant just meet morfeo and get inside that world..

This way we could just as well say that those who are superior to us are also being "eaten" by those who are even more superior to them (and consequently to us), et cetera ad nauseam. Does it make any sense, unless it makes you happy or keeps busy?

lol,you got the point, no... we cant do anything and it doesnt make any sense, but when people read this and understand it, it can work in a way so they stop wasting their time reading or watching news about "problems" that are not even on their country and start focusing on their life, to live happier, damn stop giving your mental energy to the same people who are "watching" your prison and start working to improve your life or others life if you dont care about yourself.
the world wont end, there wont be a nuclear global war, isis wont conquer the world... now i ask them like you, even if they dont know the obvious endings to all those conflics, why they keep seeing them.. unless it makes them happy or keeps them busy.  Cheesy
and im talking about the people who watch tv and read newspapers..
tee-rex

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

lol,you got the point, no... we cant do anything and it doesnt make any sense, but when people read this and understand it, it can work in a way so they stop wasting their time reading or watching news about "problems" that are not even on their country and start focusing on their life, to live happier, damn stop giving your mental energy to the same people who are "watching" your prison and start working to improve your life or others life if you dont care about yourself.
the world wont end, there wont be a nuclear global war, isis wont conquer the world... now i ask them like you, even if they dont know the obvious endings to all those conflics, why they keep seeing them.. unless it makes them happy or keeps them busy.  Cheesy

What does this have to do with conspiracy theories and all such things at all? I feel being cheated, somehow I expected more nonsense pouring out.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 09:36:23 AM

Talking about conspiracies

Our whole universe is a conspiracy, we are all just computer simulations

tee-rex

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:53:41 AM

the world wont end, there wont be a nuclear global war, isis wont conquer the world... now i ask them like you, even if they dont know the obvious endings to all those conflics, why they keep seeing them.. unless it makes them happy or keeps them busy.  Cheesy

What does this have to do with conspiracy theories and all such things at all? I feel being cheated, somehow I expected more nonsense pouring on.

First, its not that "non sense" because you are responding, nobody responds to "non sense" talks,   Cheesy

Second thats was my reply to your reply, you started saying "does it make any sense" in a conspiracy topicCheesy

And lastly, insults or attacking an idea is a childish way to show fear to it..  Wink , i dont care what you think about this, this wasnt even my idea, if you get scared by a simple theory then better dont use internet and keep seated on the sofa watching the filtered tv media.  Cheesy

Absense of proof is not proof of absense. Someone had to finally come out and call a spade a spade. And no, this still doesn't add any more sense. I mean if someone decides to respond to nonsense.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:28:47 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 08:29:09 PM by Tusk

Not such a new concept just differently packaged, the ancients called them the forces of good and evil. God got the good flock and the Devil the bad. But I agree we can take "god" out of the equation.

We need to operate on universal principles for their to be peace and balance. Empathy is to consciousness as entropy is to energy The greater the entropy the the less volatile or more uniform the energy is spread, likewise the higher the empathy in society the less volatile and more integrated its members.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:51:24 PM

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
Franklin D. Roosevelt (former U.S. president)

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/f/franklind164126.

If it happens in politics, it is meant to regulate and control the world.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:52:13 PM

..cheers.

who knows, always ready, the core problem is those feeding on war, killing and such for of energy... peace, love, harmony, sustainability, stability aren't enemies.

money is faster...

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:12:34 PM

"Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence".
BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:18:19 PM

and if malice uses incompetence as cloaking you are?

money is faster...
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:21:44 PM

there are incompetent malicious people too
BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:24:41 PM

there are incompetent malicious people too

not a threat, but due to the risks of cloaking elimination is safer.

money is faster...
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:26:32 PM

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Smiley

It's hard enough to coordinate a bunch of pensioners on a day out.

It's much more comforting to believe that every global move is being coordinated by some old lizards in an oak panelled chamber.

The thought that millions are making it up as they go along with no idea what anyone else is doing is less sexy, more scary and probably more likely.
BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:33:49 PM

Smiley

It's hard enough to coordinate a bunch of pensioners on a day out.

It's much more comforting to believe that every global move is being coordinated by some old lizards in an oak panelled chamber.

The thought that millions are making it up as they go along with no idea what anyone else is doing is less sexy, more scary and probably more likely.

"the Chaos always wins, it's better ordered." tm
love is Chaotic.
love always wins.

"play at your own risks, a warning from hell".

money is faster...
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

Reality is actually even more shocking than you think. If there was a "They" who were in on this big conspiracy, it would be a simple matter of finding out who these people are and what their agenda is. There is no they.

No one knows what to do. Your leaders are mostly making it up as they go along, and all of them are just as indoctrinated into their sick culture as you are in yours. Like you, the elite have been lied to since formative years by people who were also lied to since formative years.

Most of the most powerful people in the world are just as terrified - and probably twice as stressed - as you are.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:47:53 PM

Reality is actually even more shocking than you think. If there was a "They" who were in on this big conspiracy, it would be a simple matter of finding out who these people are and what their agenda is. There is no they.

No one knows what to do. Your leaders are mostly making it up as they go along, and all of them are just as indoctrinated into their sick culture as you are in yours. Like you, the elite have been lied to since formative years by people who were also lied to since formative years.

Most of the most powerful people in the world are just as terrified - and probably twice as stressed - as you are.

I call that the matrix (nothing to do with the movies, more to be understood on an indian (indian from india) frame work. The problem is that most of those you call powerfull (paper don't stop bullet, and if there is so much papers, fire, even nuclear will go trough it, I mean TW), have for the most believed they could ignore the injustice and make it like it was natural. Natural of the weakest. Then they lack battlefield exposure, will this what ever really hit the enemy and not the force, ooofff, it did. otherwise. hard core. you wanted it, you get it. Now correting, rate too slow, why? old fuck with little wealth blocking transition because they can't accede to super wealth... boring, no correction, bad, correction will imposed, who didn't do the correction, bad, to be corrected, on and on, algo speed. no worries for the just, big worries no solution for the profiteers. come clean, fast it's algo speed.

money is faster...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: