Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453424 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 02:30:44 PM

buying antminer with your bitcoin Roll Eyes
then you can growing your bitcoin for long time

or you can trade it with take small profit (10% per month is enough)

Are antminer really profitable? You have the buying price back in after 3 to 6 months?

I doubt that somehow.

Does it work when entering the hashrate, buying price, electricity cost and all in here? https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/mining/

I never found a working miner. And if there was one then they did not work anyway because after being delivered one month later the possibility to breakeve was already dead.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I have a antminer U2 and I'm not sure if I will get buying price back in 50 years...
but I have the fun to run it...
I
Hi. What 50? It must be exaggeration, how often do you run it? how long? Is it realy that bad?

It is an exaggeration but in the negative sense. If you did not earn the investment back in, let's say a year, then you will never. Since the difficulty is rising, which means it will be harder and harder for your miner to findd a block.

Rewards are like that:

Month - Earning
1 - $1000
2 - $750
3 - $562
4 - $421
5 - $316
6 - $237
7 - $177

And so on.

If you paid $3000 for the miner, thinking that you will earn $1000 each month then you are screwed. On top you have a monthly power cost. That cost is not going down, it stays strong from the start till the end, further diluting your earnings.

50 years is a spoon estimation...
I have bought it for 42€
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net

I mine 300 to 600 satoshi per day (15 to 15 hours per day)
I let you calculate how long 100% ROI will last

I don't know your system and if it is really bound to the difficulty. If it would be then earnings should drop constantly, probably in a year you earn practically nothing then anymore.

Mining at home really is dead but miner sellers are living from those that believe the initial earnings in first month will be at that level forever. :/

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:32:33 PM

Are antminer really profitable? You have the buying price back in after 3 to 6 months?

I doubt that somehow.

Does it work when entering the hashrate, buying price, electricity cost and all in here? https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/mining/

I never found a working miner. And if there was one then they did not work anyway because after being delivered one month later the possibility to breakeve was already dead.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I have a antminer U2 and I'm not sure if I will get buying price back in 50 years...
I
Hi. What 50? It must be exaggeration, how often do you run it? how long? Is it realy that bad?

It is an exaggeration but in the negative sense. If you did not earn the investment back in, let's say a year, then you will never. Since the difficulty is rising, which means it will be harder and harder for your miner to findd a block.

Rewards are like that:

Month - Earning
1 - $1000
2 - $750
3 - $562
4 - $421
5 - $316
6 - $237
7 - $177

And so on.

If you paid $3000 for the miner, thinking that you will earn $1000 each month then you are screwed. On top you have a monthly power cost. That cost is not going down, it stays strong from the start till the end, further diluting your earnings.

I have bought it for 42€

dude are you sure we just got 300 until 600 satoshi per day?..doesnt it better to do faucet..1 faucet is equal to 500 satoshi..
how many years to get back our money?
matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:33:09 PM

I thought mining was the best way to grow bitcoins but I was wrong. I have a few mining contracts which are giving dwindling payouts day by day. It's better to gamble and double or even triple my investments in a few minutes.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:12:33 PM

I thought mining was the best way to grow bitcoins but I was wrong. I have a few mining contracts which are giving dwindling payouts day by day. It's better to gamble and double or even triple my investments in a few minutes.
Thats a shocker for me as well.
Puny 300-600 and that thing has a monstrous power consuption.
Turns out mining will be dead soon, at least in countries with high electricity price.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:31:55 PM

I admit i lost alot too because of my inexperience. Well, now i only can go after them in the hope to get at least something back, whose chances are pretty slim and i try to prevent scams from happening as being an escrow. Actually that works pretty good since i already stopped a lot of scams by simply existing and by seeing the problems and stopping a trade. Smiley

That also happened to me when I first started with Bitcoin. I was always depending on so called cloud mining services but it turned out that most of then turned scam and I have lost a huge amount of Bitcoins. Now I only use my Bitcoins mostly with escrow and try to avoid cloud mining at all costs. Sometimes I wish I could get my BTC back, especially from cloudminr.io but I think that is far to become a reality.  Sad

Now I am growing my BTC by signature campaigns, and trading alts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:53:45 PM

I doubt that somehow.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I

Rewards are like that:

Month - Earning
1 - $1000
2 - $750
3 - $562
4 - $421
5 - $316
6 - $237
7 - $177

And so on.

I have bought it for 42€

dude are you sure we just got 300 until 600 satoshi per day?..doesnt it better to do faucet..1 faucet is equal to 500 satoshi..
how many years to get back our money?

I'm even very sure.
but it does not matter...fun is fun and in 50 years my U2 is more worth than the Joconde...(lol)

Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:40:42 PM

Yeah if you want to grow your bitcoins in a quick time, then gambling is the best option, as mining and trading are time consuming, and even signature campaigns doesn't pay you high, gambling is the best when it comes to growing your bitcoins.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:36:21 PM

Yeah if you want to grow your bitcoins in a quick time, then gambling is the best option, as mining and trading are time consuming, and even signature campaigns doesn't pay you high, gambling is the best when it comes to growing your bitcoins.

Gambling is the worst option.
Either learn how to trade and just be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to rise again.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:48:22 PM

I don't recommend gambling as the best option to make a quick coins because you have only 10% chance to win and make a profit.
Its better to hold your coins and wait for the price increase when the price high you can make a decision to sell or exchange it to make a profit with you bitcoins wait again for the cheap price of bitcoin sell them again when the price hits again the high value of the bitcoins. Just repeat it and this the safe method that i know. So gambling is not the best option it will drain your wallet lose all your coins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:21:57 PM

Because of the current low price, perhaps it is not a bad idea to do a good effort in order to get some fiat to exchange by bitcoins. This moment I am taking advantage of my good profitability in forex trading to withdraw my earnings via bitcoin instead of dollars, as I used to do, because my broker has just enabled this option.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:34:19 AM

buying and holding would be methods for growing your bitcoin, buy in cheap price and sell when price up. simple as like that.

Indeed rights it is the one most way that many people do .. but it will take a lot of risk because bitcoin fluctuations is very terrible.
Sometimes it can down until 100 Dollars Undecided

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:40:00 AM

I doubt that somehow.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I

Yes indeed, running a miner is more like an expensive hobby nowadays. Roll Eyes And hobbies cost money instead earning from them... at least most of the time.

The 3 to 6 months were the minimum someone could say that if he receives the miner on the correct date then he would break even when taking a rising difficulty in account. Later than that and the profits were so small that it touched the "Never break even"-Border.

Really? today miners don't earn money from their activity?
I thought about mining a bit for fun but I still intended to break even xD

Is there a possibility for difficulty to stop increasing so much? It would help miners to break even no?

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:41:58 AM

Because of the current low price, perhaps it is not a bad idea to do a good effort in order to get some fiat to exchange by bitcoins. This moment I am taking advantage of my good profitability in forex trading to withdraw my earnings via bitcoin instead of dollars, as I used to do, because my broker has just enabled this option.
I think that it is good to just keep your Bitcoin. The price is going up and you earn money just from that.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:14:28 AM

yeah after you've tasted mine on various sites you will feel that, mining is not the best way. I also think of it. I am not a great gambler, I find a way other than gambling
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:20:05 AM

Gambling is the worst option.
Either learn how to trade and just be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to rise again.
I think the trade is better than gambling. does require a little time to coin it could rise. but will trade more secure than gambling. the possibility of losing trades. more smaller
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 08:10:21 AM

I doubt that somehow.

(lol) 3 to 6 months...
I

Yes indeed, running a miner is more like an expensive hobby nowadays. Roll Eyes And hobbies cost money instead earning from them... at least most of the time.

The 3 to 6 months were the minimum someone could say that if he receives the miner on the correct date then he would break even when taking a rising difficulty in account. Later than that and the profits were so small that it touched the "Never break even"-Border.

Really? today miners don't earn money from their activity?
I thought about mining a bit for fun but I still intended to break even xD

Is there a possibility for difficulty to stop increasing so much? It would help miners to break even no?

the only possibility to decrease difficulty is less mining.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:40:16 AM

As far as I known about bitcoin to now there is no easy method to grow bitcoins, it's actually even harder than investing normal fiat since there are no banks offering interest for BTC, there are few stock sites but these are illegal looking at it by the standard USA law. Trading BTC and other alt-currencies seems like the most decent way.
AMR008

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:24:48 AM

Create your own exchange, wait untill the amount of BTC and Users are high enough (one year is a rough-and-ready rule).
Then send the BTC to another address and make the following announcement:
"We got hacked. 3900 BTC were stolen from our wallets."

It's easy … isn't it?

thats a great idea but risky too.....giving the statements "we got hacked" must not turn into " you are the hacker"
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:13:22 AM

Trading is the most viable and effective method of investing BTC in my opinion, it's risky and not necessarily profitable but if you can predict the market patterns then I think it might work, gambling is too risky of a money investment and faucets are low paying.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:49:23 AM

Create your own exchange, wait untill the amount of BTC and Users are high enough (one year is a rough-and-ready rule).
Then send the BTC to another address and make the following announcement:
"We got hacked. 3900 BTC were stolen from our wallets."

It's easy … isn't it?

thats a great idea but risky too.....giving the statements "we got hacked" must not turn into " you are the hacker"
LOL are you the owner of Mtgox Tongue
it is very easy to become rich if we do evil ways such as stealing, hacking or creating a site scam,
do you know how much bitcoin which has been taken away by mtgox? more than 1000 btc
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: