Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2016, 04:10:13 PM

You could try giving loans, or playing ponzi games which are more risky.
Gambling is a bad idea to earn more as you will probably lose it all, quickly.

all of your sugestion is bad
ponzi gambling is very bad way..

in my opinion giving Loans is wrong way, because interest in our religion is haram
(just my opinion no more)

None of his suggestion were bad, even it's very dangerous, but some people can earn profit that way.
Many people in my country earn lots of money by gambling, give or make loans, play ponzi, MMM, HYIP and so on even they know the risk.

Knowing the risk but still investing in those ponzi schemes, I see it's fine. But for others that really cry to the max when a ponzi shuts down really annoys me. They are expecting a long term goal in a ponzi scheme which is really not because ponzi are only for a risk taker.

What do you await when there are other people that tell that it is possible to earn with that?

In fact i knew a lot of people who thought they are smart and can earn from ponzi. Even when it worked for a time, invest early, drop out early... at one point in time ponzies started to collapse faster than you could look. Or did not even pay out anything. Only fake reviews.

No one of these smart people was still havint their money afterwards.

And no one should believe the stories of many people getting rich. If you take out single persons then ok, might happen. But for everyone of those there are many who lost, maybe lost all. It is plain stupid to only look on those who got lucky. In the long term it is better to not do it except you are fine with eventually ending like one of those gambling addicts who lose family, job and everything at the end.

Really, better be smart than believing other person that dream their life instead actually do something real.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:18:23 PM

Probably signature campaigns for the established members of this forum, The prices they offer in the services section are pretty good and reach 0,20-0,30 for high ranking members, the rate is lower in proportion to the lower status.
fruitcommander

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:44:09 PM

Probably signature campaigns for the established members of this forum, The prices they offer in the services section are pretty good and reach 0,20-0,30 for high ranking members, the rate is lower in proportion to the lower status.

Yes if you are high ranked member and if you have joined some good campaign then you can make descent amount of bitcoins, and that is the easiest and safest way to grow your bitcoins especially for newbies.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:50:37 AM

Yes if you are high ranked member and if you have joined some good campaign then you can make descent amount of bitcoins, and that is the easiest and safest way to grow your bitcoins especially for newbies.

Earning from signature campaign is a time consuming process though, you need to spend hours to earn few amount of bitcoins, I would suggest rather go for trading or gambling which can grow your bitcoins in a quick time.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:01:52 AM

You could try giving loans, or playing ponzi games which are more risky.
Gambling is a bad idea to earn more as you will probably lose it all, quickly.

all of your sugestion is bad
ponzi gambling is very bad way..

in my opinion giving Loans is wrong way, because interest in our religion is haram
(just my opinion no more)

In my opinion religious beliefs should be exempted here on the bitcoin world since we are "anonymous" here. Giving out loans (with proper and valid collateral of course)  is still one of the best way to grow your bitcoins with less risk or even risk free. Just ask for forgiveness to God after you have done lending Cheesy
wadii33

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:04:45 AM

Earning from signature campaign is a time consuming process though, you need to spend hours to earn few amount of bitcoins, I would suggest rather go for trading or gambling which can grow your bitcoins in a quick time.
doingsignature campaing can be profitble and i think trading is a way of gambling and it is very risky because you don't know when you will gonna lose
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 01:29:35 AM

doingsignature campaing can be profitble and i think trading is a way of gambling and it is very risky because you don't know when you will gonna lose

That's true, if you want assured and fixed earnings then signature campaigns are the best to earn good amount of bitcoins, and yes trading and gambling involves risk, so if you can afford then you can go for it.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 05:01:40 AM

That's true, if you want assured and fixed earnings then signature campaigns are the best to earn good amount of bitcoins, and yes trading and gambling involves risk, so if you can afford then you can go for it.

Im trader at local exchanger (vip.bitcoin.co.id), im signature campaign user , and i have real job too (Tax Acounting)
real job is my main job, trade and sign ampaign is side job.
if you can get all of them why not?
i make profit perweek arround 0.02-0.05, then i get from signature campaig arround 0.0-0.035..

if you have skill to trade in bitcoin, better to choose both of them, if you lose in trading You can cover it with the salaries of sign campaign  Wink

anyway TRADING ISNOT GAMBLING

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:17:14 AM

Signature campaigns got a good price for their advertisements but this wont be enough if you are looking for more bitcoins. Perhaps having some other options will also be good. Signatures will be your side earning.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:37:42 AM

Signature campaigns got a good price for their advertisements but this wont be enough if you are looking for more bitcoins. Perhaps having some other options will also be good. Signatures will be your side earning.
To fulfill their bitcoin users typically use the signature campaign account of more than one order for its profits doubled. But also there are trying to gamble in order to get a lot of bitcoin. It's up to you want to use any way. But I really like using sebih of the signature campaign account because I think the benefits are numerous.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:49:31 AM

Yes to add income is usually a lot of people who make more than one account signature campaign so will have revenues that a lot and it is very profitable.
Signature campaign is also very exciting because we earn money but once a week.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:22:32 AM

To fulfill their bitcoin users typically use the signature campaign account of more than one order for its profits doubled. But also there are trying to gamble in order to get a lot of bitcoin. It's up to you want to use any way. But I really like using sebih of the signature campaign account because I think the benefits are numerous.

What is "sebih" anyways?  Huh

About the quoted post, yes there are people who do multiple accounts joined in different campaign to earn much more than using only a single account. But this will take a lot of time for those person who can't do signature campaign so much especially for those people who are only treating signature campaign as their side jobs.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:25:59 AM

About the quoted post, yes there are people who do multiple accounts joined in different campaign to earn much more than using only a single account. But this will take a lot of time for those person who can't do signature campaign so much especially for those people who are only treating signature campaign as their side jobs.

Yes, i think people here on this forum has many alt accounts. and some for joining other signature campaign, but better only have 1 account, so you can focus on your main account and make good post.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:33:53 AM

Yes, i think people here on this forum has many alt accounts. and some for joining other signature campaign, but better only have 1 account, so you can focus on your main account and make good post.

I think if you have 1-2 accounts was better, but other accounts you build up to high rank then you sell Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:37:30 AM

There are of course several ways to do that.
But you can also get them for free from certain websites. But this time it actually quite long.
I do not find a way in your own post, what do you talking about?
using a free way to get bitcoin?
in what way is it in certain webiste?
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:42:29 AM

There are of course several ways to do that.
But you can also get them for free from certain websites. But this time it actually quite long.
I do not find a way in your own post, what do you talking about?
using a free way to get bitcoin?
in what way is it in certain webiste?

"Free bitcoin from certain websites". Hmm does it actually a free? Faucets needs a little work to do so basically it's not free. Those other sites that giving satoshis need a small work too. Well in most of cases, I consider small work as a free one.

Or if he is talking about HYIP websites, sometimes there's a free bitcoin involved but a user must perform a deposits too before abling to withdraw the bonus. Such a risky one.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:03:11 AM

Shifting coins between alt and btc on an exchange can give you nice results Smiley

It can but its very risky, there are many methods available, that you can do.
Like trading/gambling/ or just invest and waiting on the right moment to make profit.

Legoiniel

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Shifting coins between alt and btc on an exchange can give you nice results Smiley

It can but its very risky, there are many methods available, that you can do.
Like trading/gambling/ or just invest and waiting on the right moment to make profit.

Indeed, I think its also very risky and difficult to do for some people.
I think gambling or trading is the best way to grow your bitcoins.
Braeron

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:33:55 AM

I think its possible, and you can make some profits with it.
But the only thing is that its also risky to do.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:36:48 AM

I think its possible, and you can make some profits with it.
But the only thing is that its also risky to do.

good but need to be careful to many coin are pushed on high just for other to get it and then drop
alt is always good but research witch coin is most profitable before start investing

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: