Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453412 times)
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:44:36 PM

I'm growing my bitcoins by doing signature campaigns and gambling, I think one is the safest way to do(signature) and the other one is the fastest way I know so far.
If I grow my bitcoins with gambling I only use low best so I will lose as low as possible bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:47:12 PM

I'm growing my bitcoins by doing signature campaigns and gambling, I think one is the safest way to do(signature) and the other one is the fastest way I know so far.
If I grow my bitcoins with gambling I only use low best so I will lose as low as possible bitcoins.

Yeah, same here...
Signature campaigns are by far the best way amongst all the alternatives ever given here, unless you have something to sell or to provide something like services or skills and get paid in BTC...

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:57:19 PM

I think the simplest way of growing bitcoins is to purchase some amount of bitcoins and do the trading with some of amounts will be beneficial to grow the bitcoins.

Trading is like gambling - you can win big but also lose big.

It's not really gambling man, you just need to have patience and just apply common sense in your trades. Check the charts, research your projects and if you buy at a relative low price it will eventually be pumped and you will get a profit. Daily trading is more risky but it still can be done since crypto it's to volatile, you just need to be careful when you entering a pump.

In gambling you will always lose at the end if you keep up with it, it's guaranteed.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:34:59 PM

Recently my friend suggested, writing a bitcoin related blog, and monetize it with bitcoin advertisement networks is also a good way of growing bitcoin. I guess lots of blogs earning thousands of dollars like this. Planning to execute this method soon.

This is what I do
but unfortunately I earn not thousands of dollars
If you talking about the site which is linked with your profile, then this site don't worth thousands of dollar, you need more works, more contents, then apply for google adsense, without google adsense you can't make that much money.

He said "I earn not thousands of dollars", so how did you figure it out???
Not just content, but quality content...
Because I have seen many blogs giving the same news again and again just to run their blogs, but that won't work...
People see for latest news, and not older ones...
Most people just copy, edit and then paste it in their blogs, but that won't work too, as news should look a lot different in order to gain more interest in your articles...

My work and fun is programming the site and managing the earnings for investors.
You can see so much I can let you see...
My last info is how many investors are active.
By "This is what I do" I mean I monetize.
But it is not the site alone who make money but all my sites under winspiral.com and winspiral.net who help me to earn a little and give away cash for my systems.

I would like to ask you if you can please let me know in detail what do you do as I am very much interested in your methods of earning BTC... Smiley
I too have some good methods that I would like to discuss, so if possible, can you please PM me???

kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:04:11 PM

Yeah, same here...
Signature campaigns are by far the best way amongst all the alternatives ever given here, unless you have something to sell or to provide something like services or skills and get paid in BTC...

Exactly, signature campaigns are best to earn bitcoins as there is no risk involved in it, and the returns are assured, so rather then going for gambling, we should stick to campaigns to grow our bitcoins.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Recently my friend suggested, writing a bitcoin related blog, and monetize it with bitcoin advertisement networks is also a good way of growing bitcoin. I guess lots of blogs earning thousands of dollars like this. Planning to execute this method soon.

This is what I do
but unfortunately I earn not thousands of dollars
If you talking about the site which is linked with your profile, then this site don't worth thousands of dollar, you need more works, more contents, then apply for google adsense, without google adsense you can't make that much money.

He said "I earn not thousands of dollars", so how did you figure it out???
Not just content, but quality content...
Because I have seen many blogs giving the same news again and again just to run their blogs, but that won't work...
People see for latest news, and not older ones...
Most people just copy, edit and then paste it in their blogs, but that won't work too, as news should look a lot different in order to gain more interest in your articles...

My work and fun is programming the site and managing the earnings for investors.
You can see so much I can let you see...
My last info is how many investors are active.
By "This is what I do" I mean I monetize.
But it is not the site alone who make money but all my sites under winspiral.com and winspiral.net who help me to earn a little and give away cash for my systems.

I would like to ask you if you can please let me know in detail what do you do as I am very much interested in your methods of earning BTC... Smiley
I too have some good methods that I would like to discuss, so if possible, can you please PM me???

My methods are simple they have not to be explained in PM.
profit are shared...during 100 days at prorata of investment.
or on the Ucloudmining system at prorata the shares you have in your account.

iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:21:31 PM

I think the simplest way of growing bitcoins is to purchase some amount of bitcoins and do the trading with some of amounts will be beneficial to grow the bitcoins.

Yeah, but you should be well aware when to buy it and when to sell it, if you know the right time to buy then you can make a good profit by selling it on higher rates.
kyrios_

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:04:17 PM

Yeah, same here...

how much do you earn per week? with moderate work
masyari

Activity: 328
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:32:32 PM

There are all kind of methods to gain bitcoins and grow them bit for bit, some methods will take a long time but some are fast, its how you look at it and how much time you have to spend in your spare time.
I think trading is one of the best take make profit fast, another one is gambling also fast but also very risky and last but not least signature campaigns.
just trading, gambling and sign camp. its way to grow with fast, how about the way who will take long time ?
TheGreenMan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:51:29 PM

There are all kind of methods to gain bitcoins and grow them bit for bit, some methods will take a long time but some are fast, its how you look at it and how much time you have to spend in your spare time.
I think trading is one of the best take make profit fast, another one is gambling also fast but also very risky and last but not least signature campaigns.
just trading, gambling and sign camp. its way to grow with fast, how about the way who will take long time ?

Gambling is also the fastest way to lose everything you have.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:13:47 AM

Yeah, but you should be well aware when to buy it and when to sell it, if you know the right time to buy then you can make a good profit by selling it on higher rates.
Yeah you should know when good time to buy or sell.
This happened to me. unfortunately I put the order at the price of $ 428 and now the price down to $ 419

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:00:56 AM

Yeah you should know when good time to buy or sell.
This happened to me. unfortunately I put the order at the price of $ 428 and now the price down to $ 419

Well many people predict the price will decrease and going down yesterday, that's why i'm not order yesterday. Better you sell your bitcoin now before the price going down more.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:06:20 AM

i will just hold my btc and wait for the price to increase. there are more ways to grow your btc but they are too risky for me
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:23:59 AM

Yeah, same here...

current income and rate the post in the signature campaign has decreased. to increase revenue you're better off adding jobs in addition sign camp
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:29:12 AM

i will just hold my btc and wait for the price to increase. there are more ways to grow your btc but they are too risky for me

Basically holding bitcoins is not a way of growing your bitcoins , the quantity of bitcoins is still the same over the time if you are just holding it, only the price changes. It can be a good way to earn profit though, but need some patience. Growing your bitcoins always involved risks, either gambling, investing , trading ,lending or whatsoever method.
kyrios_

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:31:36 AM

Yeah, same here...

current income and rate the post in the signature campaign has decreased. to increase revenue you're better off adding jobs in addition sign camp

is it still worthwhile to do sig campaign?
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:29:50 AM

Yeah, same here...

is it still worthwhile to do sig campaign?

signature campaign is still worthwhile despite the payment rate declines. because there is no other way to get it for free just by making a post. and the signature campaign really become a steady income. but if the payments rate is getting lower I hope the price of bitcoin getting up.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:39:34 AM

Basically holding bitcoins is not a way of growing your bitcoins , the quantity of bitcoins is still the same over the time if you are just holding it, only the price changes. It can be a good way to earn profit though, but need some patience. Growing your bitcoins always involved risks, either gambling, investing , trading ,lending or whatsoever method.

It can grow the fiat value but not the btc itself, well your right by that a safer way is by faucet and signature campaign you only need patients, perseverance and dedication when you are doing this things.
OnTheMF

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:50:11 AM

It can grow the fiat value but not the btc itself, well your right by that a safer way is by faucet and signature campaign you only need patients, perseverance and dedication when you are doing this things.
Signature campaign is the good way to increase bitcoins without any risk.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
kyrios_

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:52:14 AM

that it is easy to say. If I knew 100% when is low and high I would be fricking rich now
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: