Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453514 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 03:58:57 PM

There are a lot of methods to grow your bitcoins but its the question if this also will work, the most methods are very slow, like clicking on a website or something, I think its the best to just invest in more bitcoins to grow them.
You can also invest your bitcoins in something else to make more bitcoins that is another method.
indeed investment is an excellent method in growing bitcoin, but lately there is rarely a place for investment that can make us a profit, because of the problems that often get in investing in a place which led to the scam, so I think it is better to use way trade

follow my U2cloudmining system and you will see that bitcoins grow and grow...
do not invest...do not claim for free...
just follow to see the bitcoins growing...growing...growing...

i know do you believe it not...but you will see it...

Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:06:19 PM

There are a lot methods to grow them but you should not do risky methods, I think the best method is just to do signature campaigns or something because these are the easiest.
I think investing in the bitcoin is also pretty nice, and just hold for the profit of a price rise.
You can also buy more to grow them of course!
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:09:21 PM

You should just buy them because that is the quickest method to do it, if you just do it by a signature campaign its pretty difficult because it will take a long time and it will take a lot of spare time if you ask me, I doing it but its takes time.
I think you can better invest for more bitcoins if you have the money.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:12:27 PM

There are a lot of methods to grow your bitcoins but its the question if this also will work, the most methods are very slow, like clicking on a website or something, I think its the best to just invest in more bitcoins to grow them.
You can also invest your bitcoins in something else to make more bitcoins that is another method.
indeed investment is an excellent method in growing bitcoin, but lately there is rarely a place for investment that can make us a profit, because of the problems that often get in investing in a place which led to the scam, so I think it is better to use way trade

do you have some sort of announcement topic for your service on the forum that we can visit and see if there is any kind of feedback?

edit: NVM, i didn't see your Trust summary the first time...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:17:06 PM

I'm usually earn bitcoin from sig campaign and from some giveway from Game & round section.

Ofcourse I'm not gamble all of it / just spend for purchase goods. Some of amount , I'm keep it until it's value getting higher than usual.
And the other one, I'm invest on some investment site. (Still risky but glad I'm still profit )
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:58:55 PM

I'm usually earn bitcoin from sig campaign and from some giveway from Game & round section.

Ofcourse I'm not gamble all of it / just spend for purchase goods. Some of amount , I'm keep it until it's value getting higher than usual.
And the other one, I'm invest on some investment site. (Still risky but glad I'm still profit )

I think your methods are the safest and best methods right now to collect Bitcoin nowadays

Just keep far from gambling because it's so risky as you noticed
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:02:12 PM

do you have some sort of announcement topic for your service on the forum that we can visit and see if there is any kind of feedback?

edit: NVM, i didn't see your Trust summary the first time...

you are right...never earn cash from a red trusted webmaster...he can only be a scammer.

bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:09:20 PM

my methods are just investing all of my bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies, i choose a wide variety of currencies and then i buy it, after some time i either make profit or lose money
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:12:48 PM

For me i just join in signature campaign for collect bitcoin and spend it in to trading in yobit.. I love to trade mostly for altcoins.. I can make lots of profit than playing it in gambling. Gambling for me is more risky and it can drain your wallet fast than in trading but they are the asme risky..

I'm also buy and sell stuffs online. even i make few profits in buy and sell it helps to me to increase my bitcoin quantity.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:24:08 PM

Trading and gambling is a waste of time unless you hold a expertise in it, I would rather suggest to go with signature campaigns where you can earn a descent amount of bitcoins.

Why did you say trading is a waste of time? It is far more profitable in the end than sig campaign. Expert traders did not start as expert, they began noob too just like you and me. Its just, they have the patience to study and develop a system that works for them.

You know there are lots of people here stating that to be a good trader you must be expert.

Well this is a funny thing lol. Really can't imagined all succesful traders today starts from being an expert the first they entered the trading world lol.

to become a trader who always get the advantage of course you have to be an expert.

as I have ever experienced. when I first played the trade and just follow others. in the end I always lost.
so if you want to become a trader yeah at least have a lot of knowledge and become an expert

Disagree to this. That's why we have a learning process here. Lost is part of the game. There is no trader even an expert one who didn't experienced lost at first.

But if you always lose even in the long then stop doing trades.  Here we can see a trader is not progressing.

it is clear that someone who is an expert will always make a profit. although of course definitely also lost. but because he is an expert so he knows everything and will certainly make a profit.

if initially lost, this means yet experts, because it's still in the learning process. at least if you are already an expert, you can minimize the loss.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:36:12 PM

There is many ways and methods of growing our bitcoins
For example you can use the signature campaign, trading, selling services and goods and skills for BTC , but also investing in some trusted paying platforms
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:39:09 PM

gambling is the best way but it is risky so I use trading and faucets but I think there is very good method you didn't talk about which is freelancer job because new sites begin to appear
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:04:29 PM

my methods are just investing all of my bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies, i choose a wide variety of currencies and then i buy it, after some time i either make profit or lose money

It's risky to always trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies, maybe sometimes you make some profit from it but it's not always the same, better to just store the coins you have and wait some time when price is a little up then sell them, it has less risk as bitcoin price is recently growing and it will grow even higher this year.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:30:21 PM

It's risky to always trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrencies, maybe sometimes you make some profit from it but it's not always the same, better to just store the coins you have and wait some time when price is a little up then sell them, it has less risk as bitcoin price is recently growing and it will grow even higher this year.

I personally think buying LTC is good this time, but its just an opinion.

The price is low so its worth a try.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:27:33 AM

gambling is the best way but it is risky so I use trading and faucets but I think there is very good method you didn't talk about which is freelancer job because new sites begin to appear

are you sure gambling is bestway? if gambling is best way ?
noway without risk, and bestway never give you high risk, for me gambling is the badway, wrongway, it's method to waste your money

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:36:28 AM

noway without risk, and bestway never give you high risk, for me gambling is the badway, wrongway, it's method to waste your money

Yeah - you just gamble and you're gonna see how fast you're gonna be left with nothing.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:11:10 AM

Yeah - you just gamble and you're gonna see how fast you're gonna be left with nothing.
If you are a lucky person, then just gamble. It is the easiest and fastest way to earn Bitcoins.
Monkey Luffy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:14:22 AM

Signature campaigns are nice, but I definitely don't think its a high paying method. Although if you're a hero or legendary member which I'm not, and post hours a day in a signature campaign I'd say it is pretty profitable, but I don't got that rank or that time.

Trading is a great way to gain btc but it has some risks to it. But it also gets you to know the ins and outs of what you can do with this currency
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:23:14 AM

Other than the ways that you already stated, gambling is really the only other option for earning Bitcoin.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:26:30 AM

Other than the ways that you already stated, gambling is really the only other option for earning Bitcoin.

I can't recommend gambling specially to those who have a poor heart and can't take the risk..specially to those that are just starting out their journey in bitcoin..

Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: