Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin?  (Read 453514 times)
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:47:57 AM

Other than the ways that you already stated, gambling is really the only other option for earning Bitcoin.

I can't recommend gambling specially to those who have a poor heart and can't take the risk..specially to those that are just starting out their journey in bitcoin..

Very rightly said, bitcoin is never recommended to a newbie as they might loose everything at the initial stage and will start hating and complaining about bitcoins.

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:46:24 AM

Other than the ways that you already stated, gambling is really the only other option for earning Bitcoin.

I can't recommend gambling specially to those who have a poor heart and can't take the risk..specially to those that are just starting out their journey in bitcoin..

Very rightly said, bitcoin is never recommended to a newbie as they might loose everything at the initial stage and will start hating and complaining about bitcoins.

Yes and I believe the people who are new to bitcoins and want to start earning bitcoins should start with signature campaigns at it is the easiest and safest way to earn bitcoins.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:02:00 AM

Yes and I believe the people who are new to bitcoins and want to start earning bitcoins should start with signature campaigns at it is the easiest and safest way to earn bitcoins.

Yes, but signature campaign should not be the end game here. It is advisable to learn other ways of earning while doing signature campaign. We are not certain until when signature campaigns will last.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:10:42 PM

There is no any rocket science behind growing of bit coins since it can be purchased or exchanged online as well as it can be purchased on lower prices and sold out when prices go higher or else can be interchanged to other signature campaigns as well.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:16:27 PM

gambling is the best way but it is risky so I use trading and faucets but I think there is very good method you didn't talk about which is freelancer job because new sites begin to appear

are you sure gambling is bestway? if gambling is best way ?
noway without risk, and bestway never give you high risk, for me gambling is the badway, wrongway, it's method to waste your money

Yeah - you just gamble and you're gonna see how fast you're gonna be left with nothing.
If you are a lucky person, then just gamble. It is the easiest and fastest way to earn Bitcoins.

could you will have good luck forever? Roll Eyes
do not force your luck, better you make smart plan, like trading, building faucet, building small bussines etc.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 01:05:41 PM

gambling is not a good way for anybody to make money.
it is just too risky, you can not hope about your luck to work out for you. and it is just one time a big loss that can cause all your hard work go down the drain.

--looking for signature--
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:59:01 PM

it is just too risky, you can not hope about your luck to work out for you. and it is just one time a big loss that can cause all your hard work go down the drain.

That's true, gambling haven't to be a safe method of growing our bitcoins
I don't advice to gamble because it's so risky
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:44:17 PM

I don't think gambling is a way to earn money, someone should gamble just for having some fun not for increasing their income otherwise there is no way to survive once you got into it.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

You must invest your bitcoins,being creating a new way to earn satoshis,being gambling the thing we have several ways to try  to grow our portfolio and somemore risky then others but the thing is you can make it by yourself without have acompany investing for you and taking a fee into the profit.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Gambling is not the only way to earning bitcoin imo, there are many ways to earn it. But gambling is the fastest way to earn bitcoin, but it's high risk.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:44:04 PM

Gambling is not the only way to earning bitcoin imo, there are many ways to earn it. But gambling is the fastest way to earn bitcoin, but it's high risk.
Yeah Gambling is fast way to earn but it will depends in your luck.. Its better to trade than gambling..
Trading is easy to learn and better profit than gambling. Trading is not the same risk as gambling but i consider trading is the best mostly for altcoin if you buy it for a cheapest value and wait for a weeks or months for the price to increase high value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:21:12 PM

That's true, gambling haven't to be a safe method of growing our bitcoins
I don't advice to gamble because it's so risky

The gambling is a good way for entertainment , if some one is unable to win there so he should have to be trained there, there are a large number of games like that are available without any investement and without any bid , so play at there to learn and to be entertained.

and for earning do other ways if you cannot earn with gambling.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:20:29 PM

you can put earning coin in tree categories:
- safe
- risky
- mining

all have good and bad sides

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:25:59 PM

Faucets and gambling are just a waste of time. I would definitely recommend that you use a signature campaign.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
SuperFuture

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

🌠 Sᴛᴏʀᴇ 🌠

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 09:35:26 AM

The best method is to have some wage in Bitcoin.

kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:07:35 AM

you can put earning coin in tree categories:
- safe
- risky
- mining

all have good and bad sides

mining should be put u set "not safe and risky" category
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:54:58 AM

Faucets and gambling are just a waste of time. I would definitely recommend that you use a signature campaign.

That's true, in gambling its risky, while in faucet, sometimes its a waste of time... the easy way without risking your resources would really be signature campaign..

Satu

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:58:31 AM

But when you join a high paying signature campaign, u mostly only gambling campaign.  And then you will be gambling in no time. A circle of history

Hint: Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature. Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:49:15 PM

That's true, in gambling its risky, while in faucet, sometimes its a waste of time... the easy way without risking your resources would really be signature campaign..

Gambling is just crazy. It is in no way a method to grow your bitcoins. But more a method to lose your (hard earned) bitcoins).
If you really want to earn more bitcoins learn how to trade. Either bitcon or playing the altcoin markets.

My tip is to use little amounts and from their build it up.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:56:16 PM

You must invest your bitcoins,being creating a new way to earn satoshis,being gambling the thing we have several ways to try  to grow our portfolio and somemore risky then others but the thing is you can make it by yourself without have acompany investing for you and taking a fee into the profit.
You can start a company or site and invest in that , right. But at the same time you can save your time by investing in good sites like Bitdice.me and others, which dont seem to scam ( though we never know what can happen ) , be wise and earn good.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: