Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHASH SCAM going public now!  (Read 4166 times)
AirWolf (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:40:39 PM

AMHASH SCAM HITTING THE NEWS: http://www.btcreporter.com/2015/03/04/mystery-in-bitcoinland-the-disappearance-of-friedcat/

And wait that i start to run the ad campaign....

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:08:25 PM

It will help a lot that if you are a victim of AMHASH, you also contact this addresses

CoinDesk: news@coindesk.com
CCN: david.parker@cryptocoinsnews.com

Ask them to run the story and provide some sources, like this example message:

Are you aware of this new scam involving ASCIMINER and  ROCKMINER:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833704.msg10646608#msg10646608
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974058.msg10645504#msg10645504
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976421.msg10661393#msg10661393
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974893.msg10643266#msg10643266

Please look in to this.

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:24:02 PM

Can you please stop making new threads for this topic? This is your third thread and it's beginning to monopolize the front page.
Silverspoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:39:20 PM

Can you please stop making new threads for this topic? This is your third thread and it's beginning to monopolize the front page.

"He's the hero Bitcoin deserves, but not the one it needs right now."--Satoshi Nakomoto, Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier
AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:11:17 PM

I am trying to recover our money, why do you oppose such effort?

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:47:00 PM

I must agree. Trying to do something for your own good doesn't mean that we have to endure whatever you feel that is appropriate. Don't make us suffer for your loss. We never had anything to do with you investing money into some unknown people.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:03:11 PM

I must agree. Trying to do something for your own good doesn't mean that we have to endure whatever you feel that is appropriate. Don't make us suffer for your loss. We never had anything to do with you investing money into some unknown people.

How are you suffering from my efforts?, how are they causing you pain or trouble?

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:05:52 PM

How are you suffering from my efforts?, how are they causing you pain or trouble?

It's not about pain, but you are cluttering the Securities forum. How would you feel if I would create 100 topics for whatever reason?

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:07:54 PM

It's not about pain, but you are cluttering the Securities forum. How would you feel if I would create 100 topics for whatever reason?

Mine are not 100 topics, i have only created 3.

I really give more priority to the real pain we are suffering here from this scammers than to your reading convenience.

And don't plan to create more, and if so needed, will close the unnecessary ones out of respect to the forum

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:13:30 PM

I really give more priority to the real pain we are suffering here from this scammers than to your reading convenience.

And don't plan to create more, and if so needed, will close the unnecessary ones out of respect to the forum

So you felt the need to create a topic just to promote a public article? Maybe you will create a topic for every article. We don't know that. And besides. An article that tells what WE already know is kinda pointless. I think it was in your best interest to promote it to various channels that aren't aware of what's going on. But this forum is already aware of what is going on.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:16:52 PM

So you felt the need to create a topic just to promote a public article? Maybe you will create a topic for every article. We don't know that. And besides. An article that tells what WE already know is kinda pointless. I think it was in your best interest to promote it to various channels that aren't aware of what's going on. But this forum is already aware of what is going on.

Actually is not pointless, thanks to many users here i have now real data on the scammers, got in touch with CNN, and a big BTC news site (not btcreporter) is digging into this as we speak, also gathered a lot of data on the AMHASH supporters in this forum by gauging their responses and checking their past connections with this people.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:00:16 PM

Actually is not pointless, thanks to many users here i have now real data on the scammers, got in touch with CNN, and a big BTC news site (not btcreporter) is digging into this as we speak, also gathered a lot of data on the AMHASH supporters in this forum by gauging their responses and checking their past connections with this people.

Read my post again. I haven't stated that it's pointless to create a thread to gather real data on the scammers. I said that it is pointless to create a topic just to promote a public article when the whole forum knows about the scammers! There are 3 threads in the Securities forum where the same information can be found + 1 thread in the Bitcoin Discussion forum. Do you really think this topic where you just post a public article was mandatory?

boyohi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:03:55 PM

Read my post again. I haven't stated that it's pointless to create a thread to gather real data on the scammers. I said that it is pointless to create a topic just to promote a public article when the whole forum knows about the scammers! There are 3 threads in the Securities forum where the same information can be found + 1 thread in the Bitcoin Discussion forum. Do you really think this topic where you just post a public article was mandatory?

I agree that one thread on this is enough. Making anymore is just spamming the forums. AirWolf is just a self referencing cry wolf right now. He insults everyone tries to help him.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:29:59 AM

I appreciate what airwolf is doing. I am tired of all the individuals and people scamming honest users. It makes the adoption of bitcoin hard and has to stop.
boyohi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:48:29 AM

I appreciate what airwolf is doing. I am tired of all the individuals and people scamming honest users. It makes the adoption of bitcoin hard and has to stop.

I get what he is trying to do but he acts extremely immature. When people ask him to sign the his address he lashes out at them. Signing an address is a courtesy we do since bitcoin is pseudonymous. He spams the forum by making several new threads on the same subject and attacks people when they suggest that one thread is enough. He spams other threads with his information. Just posting it in one place is enough.

I want to find FC as much as anyone but there is no reason to act the way he does. He is overly sensitive and snaps at anyone that doesn't agree with him.
yapusi

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:56:24 AM

Don't say "We", you the troll.
I am not with you.
I am with AirWolf's effort to catch the scammer.
yapusi

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:57:52 AM

I get what he is trying to do but he acts extremely immature. When people ask him to sign the his address he lashes out at them. Signing an address is a courtesy we do since bitcoin is pseudonymous. He spams the forum by making several new threads on the same subject and attacks people when they suggest that one thread is enough. He spams other threads with his information. Just posting it in one place is enough.

I want to find FC as much as anyone but there is no reason to act the way he does. He is overly sensitive and snaps at anyone that doesn't agree with him.

You words show that you are so immature. Act as a human, don't act as a ugly child.
yapusi

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:02:30 AM

You are just creating nonsense again and again, can you stop?

Without such a person like you the Securities forum will become better. 

How would you feel if some ugly guy shows his ignorance again and again for whatever reason?
johnscoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:06:54 AM

Same feeling here. So I look down upon people who try to prevent victims from seeking justice. It's ridiculous that they tell "lies" that they hope Bitcoin succeed.

AirWolf (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:42:17 PM

Same feeling here. So I look down upon people who try to prevent victims from seeking justice. It's ridiculous that they tell "lies" that they hope Bitcoin succeed.

I appreciate the support here, even for a few users, but i suppose that those that now think otherwise will feel different WHEN the scammer strikes at their pockets

And i say WHEN, because is that attitude that attracts the scum to our otherwise-be-paradise bitcoin realm.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: