Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]NXE - Innovative Ideas [SWAP Complete]  (Read 26451 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Videlicet
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1058

Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 08:59:59 PM

Okay, first question answered. So this applies to your "innovative ideas". So your claim is implying future development.
As to your "real" innovation, is this to be a new coin, or to piggyback on this coin? What's the point of releasing this coin now with a measly 1 week of development if you are working on the "real" technology long term, is this really for the benefit of the community?

Next Answer Please, from my previous post, that you very conveniently didn't answer.
Was this a mistake, or a lack of effort? I just find it hard to believe a competent dev would not realize his block rewards would still be 0? Was this some special circumstance, a special bug, did it come in a strange way that you couldn't test for?

Thank You,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NXE (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:07:45 PM

Okay, first question answered. So this applies to your "innovative ideas". So your claim is implying future development.
As to your "real" innovation, is this to be a new coin, or to piggyback on this coin? What's the point of releasing this coin now with a measly 1 week of development if you are working on the "real" technology long term, is this really for the benefit of the community?

Next Answer Please, from my previous post, that you very conveniently didn't answer.
Was this a mistake, or a lack of effort? I just find it hard to believe a competent dev would not realize his block rewards would still be 0? Was this some special circumstance, a special bug, did it come in a strange way that you couldn't test for?

Thank You,
Viz.

the NXEGate protocol will piggyback NXE also any other coins invited to join the project (Similar to X Bridge)
I'd also like to implement NXEGate into Coinshield if your interested in working together in the near future.
I changed a few things in the code before finally released which caused a bugged reward
I missed that question by mistake
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:12:57 PM

It's quite alright  Smiley
What things did you change that caused this reward bug?

As to using it in Coin Shield, I would have to have a broader understand of its functions, and how it will be of benefit before we would consider. I'm more so here helping to either establish your trust or eliminate it, this option is up to you.

If you can establish your trust, Coin Shield offers a platform for trusted, dedicated, developers to get in the lime light.
What purpose is your currency filling in the industry?

And is your bridge really the high point of your innovation that you are using this coin to launch it from? Would this be why there is little development done in this coin? Wouldn't it seem more practical to launch this innovation separate from a clone coin?

Thank You,
Viz.

[Nexus] Created by Viz. [Videlicet] : "videre licet - it may be seen; evidently; clearly"
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 09:57:17 PM

The Shield.

As the community grows, and more users find its statistics accurate representations of the industry, this platform will grow. The reputation developed with Coin Shield over time will be extended to those that are working to improve the industry, rather than consume it. This will be decided by the community that surrounds it, which will grow into a new entry point for new investors to get a frame of reference for valuable assets, trusted developers, etc. This will be formulated by the consensus of the community.

Thank You,
Viz.

Note: The Lime Light will be proportional to the difference in visibility between Coin Shield, and the selected developer or coin that is to be brought to the surface for their dedicated development that won the support of the communities.

Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 12:48:24 AM

Well my friend, I'd say it's too early to define the success of that which has not yet reached it's fruition; nor do you have any remote idea as to what this system encapsulates if you compare it to proof of developer.

You're really only insulting your own intelligence here  Smiley
Viz.

Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:45:45 AM

Well, currently there are 11 active features you can see quite well if you read the OP, your debug output, maybe look at the block explorer to see hash lengths, addresses, or coinshield.io to see the supply releases based on the decay equations, have you been aware of the existence of all these base features?

Current features in development are transaction features, node trust, LLL integration, PoS activation.

Peace  Smiley
Viz.

Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:46:14 AM

Well my friend, I'd say it's too early to define the success of that which has not yet reached it's fruition; nor do you have any remote idea as to what this system encapsulates if you compare it to proof of developer.

Viz.

Not your friend and that's an inadequate excuse. Take a look at your own coin and tell me how it's different from any other shitcoin that is promising features it doesn't deliver?

It's not.  Plain and simple.  Just another troll shilling his coin in other threads...
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 01:56:16 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 02:54:25 AM by Videlicet

I was requested here by a member of our community to review the source code of this coin as a valid investment. You can read the previous posts to confirm this.

Thank You,
Viz.

Edit: Dev do you have answers to my last set of questions I asked before the conversation went off tangent?

What things did you change that caused this reward bug?

What purpose is your currency filling in the industry?

Is your bridge really the high point of your innovation that you are using this coin to launch it from?

Would this be why there is little development done in this coin?

Wouldn't it seem more practical to launch this innovation separate from a clone coin?

Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:28:28 AM

Ask him why maximum POS reward is 0.0003?

And why i cant see grey on grey?
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:11:18 AM

Viz.

Not your friend and that's an inadequate excuse. Take a look at your own coin and tell me how it's different from any other shitcoin that is promising features it doesn't deliver?

It's not.  Plain and simple.  Just another troll shilling his coin in other threads...

I invited Viz over here to analyse the project from a development perspective

The reasons so far I've liked this project is the Devs have listened to ideas from the community and are responsive

So far I'm basing my support on that - a project that shows some promise so far

Viz is just here to checkout the development side and ask questions relating to that and as a way of building more trust through transparency

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:39:03 PM

Viz.

I invited Viz over here to analyse the project from a development perspective

The reasons so far I've liked this project is the Devs have listened to ideas from the community and are responsive

So far I'm basing my support on that - a project that shows some promise so far

Viz is just here to checkout the development side and ask questions relating to that and as a way of building more trust through transparency

And the first thing he did was misunderstand why there's a 2.2 mill reward for the first block.

I am not opposed to an independent code review. But for one, make it private until you get your facts straight. And second, the questions he's asking could be directed at any coin, even his own.

I like his work on CSD, doesn't mean I come over there and tell him how his concept will never ever work from an economical point of view just because I think I know better.

Agree.

I have CSD also.

Viz has his own things he needs to worry about other than here.

And starblock, if you have questions maybe you should pm the dev here first then research from there. If yo really want to know you should learn to look things up for yourself and not take every one's word for it.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 02:15:52 PM

Ask him why maximum POS reward is 0.0003?

And why i cant see grey on grey?

I have already brought that up with the dev and will be included in next update in order to see outgoing transactions in the wallet since that grey on grey isnt easy to see.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 04:14:49 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 04:55:40 PM by Videlicet

Well this is my conclusion of this Coin:

+ Dev spent a week on this coin. Nothing special. No innovation. Claimed innovation.
+ No transparency. Dev can't fully answer my questions.
+ Dev avoids my questions and tries to side track conversation.
+ Dev tries to "bribe" me with "Oh we can use this for Coin Shield". Big red flag.
+ Thread turns to personal attacks, very unprofessional.

And crush, you are right that I was wrong about the pre-mine, this is why I came to discuss it with the Dev. Dev semi clarified it, but you all are choosing to trust him that he isn't holding it himself. I would recommend transparency for all swapped coins to be sure, but I will not argue with the community. It isn't very hard to flush 500k coins through a 2.2M coin swap, which means the public can still claim they got their swap, but we can't know for sure that the dev isn't holding some skim.

Thank You to everyone that was respectful, this made this favour I've been doing for Starblocks much more pleasant. Don't forget I was invited here to do a review, and clarify with the developer. I do not jump on threads and make my own personal reviews. I dislike the process of review very much, especially when dealing with users who know nothing more than personal attack as their mode of communication.

My opinion: I wouldn't invest,
Viz.

P.S. Crush if you want to direct questions at me, go for it [for whatever your intention]. I've been clarifying details in the system since June 2014. I don't ask anything I couldn't answer completely myself. If you decide to do this for whatever your reason, please do it on our forum so you don't clutter this thread anymore with off topic talk about Coin Shield.

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:29:06 PM

+ Dev spent a week on this coin. Nothing special. No innovation. Claimed innovation.
+ Dev tries to "bribe" me with "Oh we can use this for Coin Shield". Big red flag.

And crush, you are right that I was wrong about the pre-mine, this is why I came to discuss it with the Dev. Dev semi clarified it, but you all are choosing to trust him that he isn't holding it himself. I would recommend transparency for all swapped coins to be sure, but I will not argue with the community. It isn't very hard to flush 500k coins through a 2.2M coin swap, which means the public can still claim they got their swap, but we can't know for sure that the dev isn't holding some skim.

Thank You to everyone that was respectful, this made this favour I've been doing for Starblocks much more pleasant. Don't forget I was invited here to do a review, and clarify with the developer. I do not jump on threads and make my own personal reviews. I dislike the process of review very much, especially when dealing with users who know nothing more than personal attack as their mode of communication.

Viz.

P.S. Crush if you want to direct questions at me, go for it [for whatever your intention]. I've been clarifying details in the system since June 2014. I don't ask anything I couldn't answer completely myself. If you decide to do this for whatever your reason, please do it on our forum so you don't clutter this thread anymore with off topic talk about Coin Shield.

This whole thing could have been avoided if you just PM'd him first. If he never answered then it would have been in a good interest for the community to bring your thoughts to light.

But you did jump to conclusions about the "premine" of the first block when it was in the OP.

Regardless of who asked you to come here you could have done it in a more professional way.

As I said in your thread, I do hold and mine your coins also.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:49:13 PM

Agreed my friend, I was wrong in my questioning of the pre-mine being used by dev according to everyone here Smiley
This doesn't mean we know how much dev has though  Wink Public ledger is the only way to verify the swap was completed honestly.

I apologize to anyone that was offended with my inquisition. It seems it will be impossible to get an accurate veracity of this situation as the questions turn into circles and attacks. I am purely here with no bias, only inquisition, and so far, many many red flags.

Good luck,
Viz.

donnyespo

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:57:22 PM

Viz.

Well I guess the way to prove this is with results, I first hand have seen Android Wallet, DHUB, and a Vanity address generator so im conifdent with my investment.    https://twitter.com/bitcoin_dad/status/572787925642948608

I really dont think "maybe CS can join NXEgate" is really a bribe I see more as transparency, if the dev is willing to disucss things with you obviously is open to some sort of dialog about the project at hand.

Maybe check back in a few weeks and see where things are at then.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:00:20 PM

I will refrain from this thread unless anybody wishes to ask anything of me in the future. If your dev really wanted to work with me, it would have been more appropriate via PM, not in context of my questions don't you think? Just as it would have been more appropriate for me to question the developer in the same manner which was obviously my error brought to my attention by user opinion on this thread.  Wink

Best of luck,
Viz.

antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:05:22 PM

Agreed my friend, I was wrong in my questioning of the pre-mine being used by dev according to everyone here Smiley
This doesn't mean we know how much dev has though  Wink Public ledger is the only way to verify the swap was completed honestly.

I apologize to anyone that was offended with my inquisition. It seems it will be impossible to get an accurate veracity of this situation as the questions turn into circles and attacks. I am purely here with no bias, only inquisition, and so far, many many red flags.

Good luck,
Viz.

And I concur with you second points also.

No hard feelings.

Videlicet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:06:32 PM

No hard feelings.

Of course not  Cheesy I always appreciate constructive criticism, it helps me become a better person, as we don't always see our own errors.  Wink

Thank You,
Viz.

donnyespo

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:30:30 PM

Downloads

Exchanges

Mining pools

Blockchain

SPECIFICATIONS

Ticker: NXE
2.200.000 Swap from DCX
200.000 premine
15 NXE per block til block 25.000
Fresh POW/POS
Stake interest: 6% drops to 5.5% after 1 year
Confirmations: 10
Min stake age: 8 hours, no max age
P2P port: 8810, RPC port: 8812

Roadmap

Social

This will be our new OP layout, should be updated shortly.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █