Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITBILL.eu -> Pay all your bills with Bitcoins! - INSTANT FULFILLMENT  (Read 18065 times)
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

Very useful service, I hope to use it in future.

Do you think that one day it will be possible to offer the same service backwards? I mean: I send a bank transfer to you and you send the equivalent Btc to another person?  Smiley AFAIK there's no such service yet, I suppose it is more challenging from a regulatory perspective.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

Somekind of gift idea? Its a cool idea, will think about it but i dont think many will use it (you can use exchange for this)

barbierir

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:02:14 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2015, 11:31:05 AM by barbierir

Somekind of gift idea? Its a cool idea, will think about it but i dont think many will use it (you can use exchange for this)

Actually I was thinking about a service useful for businesses like my own, half of my customers are other distant businesses that pay me with bank transfers. I'd like to be paid directly in Btc but they don't know what cryptocurrencies are and I can't force them to learn. If there were such a service they could continue to use bank transfers with my invoice details and I could receive Btc.
Sometimes ago I asked this on another forum and there were many other people interested. Such service could probably not work anonymously because it could be abused to launder stolen bank accounts but, with proper registration, I can't see why not?

Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 07:12:49 PM

Actually I was thinking about a service useful for businesses like my own, half of my customers are other distant businesses that pay me with bank transfers. I'd like to be paid directly in Btc but they don't know what cryptocurrencies are and I can't force them to learn. If there were such a service they could continue to use bank transfers with my invoice details and I could receive Btc.
Sometimes ago I asked this on another forum and there were many other people interested. Such service could probably not work anonymously because it could be abused to launder stolen bank accounts but, with proper registration, I can't see why not?

That's an awesome idea will keep it in mind.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 08:01:41 PM

Used this service a few times so far, nothing but praise from my end Smiley
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:05:22 PM

Used this service a few times so far, nothing but praise from my end Smiley

i also used this service, great is that they are supported so many altcoins and transaction time is very quick there.
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 12:03:47 PM

Thank you both for your kind feedback =]

barbierir

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 05:58:23 PM

If you need help integrating Nxt there's this guide

barbierir

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:00:35 PM

That's an awesome idea will keep it in mind.

I would definitely use it for a % of my work with other distant businesses, 100% if I ever become unbanked Smiley

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:22:57 PM

Stats for this month

Billspaid : 37
Total amount : € 8.876

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 11:37:33 PM

Still making progress with v2! Its going to look a bit different Smiley

Stats this month
Transactions : 29
Value : € 7300,00

Stats past month
Transactions : 38
Value : € 9300,00

If you want to have an coin added, please let me know.

barbierir

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:18:35 AM

Hi, do you have any plan to provide API for developers? This would allow someone to develop a bitbill plugin for Nxt once you accept that coin.

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:31:58 AM

Hi, do you have any plan to provide API for developers? This would allow someone to develop a bitbill plugin for Nxt once you accept that coin.

Not yet, but its a smart one, will write it down for v2. V2 will come to beta somewhere next month.

altcoinhosting

Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:48:28 AM

I would be interested in exactly the reverse service:

If i make deals with US companies, i receive $$$ with a wire transfer in my EU bank account. My bank charges very high fees for non-EU wires, and i don't like seeing to much US money pooring into my EU bank account (the bank or the taxman might get suspicious, even tough it's only $250-$500/month).

Would you be able to offer this service: receive a wire transfer, and make sure the money ends up in my BTC wallet?

I realise a lot of exchanges offer a service which allows me to wire them money, and they convert it into BTC, but that's only if I wire them money, not if a company wires money to them in my name.

I guess it will be kinda difficult to find out who the money belongs to once you receive a wire... But i think there must be a way to work around this problem?

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:51:27 AM

I would be interested in exactly the reverse service:

If i make deals with US companies, i receive $$$ with a wire transfer in my EU bank account. My bank charges very high fees for non-EU wires, and i don't like seeing to much US money pooring into my EU bank account (the bank or the taxman might get suspicious, even tough it's only $250-$500/month).

Would you be able to offer this service: receive a wire transfer, and make sure the money ends up in my BTC wallet?

I realise a lot of exchanges offer a service which allows me to wire them money, and they convert it into BTC, but that's only if I wire them money, not if a company wires money to them in my name.

I guess it will be kinda difficult to find out who the money belongs to once you receive a wire... But i think there must be a way to work around this problem?

We are working on that, with BitIncome (that will be the name) the crypto circle will be round

Bitbill = crypto to fiat
BitIncome = fiat to crypto

With BitIncome you will have multiple options to receive btc when people pay you in USD/EUR

1) Put our bank account number with your unique reference code on your own invoices (bank transfer)
2) You can sent an invoice within the system to companies/email addresses where you want to receive money from (bank transfer)

The following option might come
3) If you are a verified user (confirmed phonenumber, email address, personal details and bank account) you can sent an invoice to a customer and he/she can pay with paypal, banktransfer, german payment method, dutch payment methods)

We have account numbers in europe and america and working on an account number in the uk aswell. This way we can receive USD, EUR and GBP without the high fees.

altcoinhosting

Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:00:29 AM

We are working on that, with BitIncome (that will be the name) the crypto circle will be round

Bitbill = crypto to fiat

With BitIncome you will have multiple options to receive btc when people pay you in USD/EUR

1) Put our bank account number with your unique reference code on your own invoices (bank transfer)
2) You can sent an invoice within the system to companies/email addresses where you want to receive money from (bank transfer)

3) If you are a verified user (confirmed phonenumber, email address, personal details and bank account) you can sent an invoice to a customer and he/she can pay with paypal, banktransfer, german payment method, dutch payment methods)

We have account numbers in europe and america and working on an account number in the uk aswell. This way we can receive USD, EUR and GBP without the high fees.

Put me up for bèta testing  Wink (such a service would greatly reduce my wire transfer fees and make my wife worry less about US money in our bank account)... I speak dutch and english, so i guess that would eliminate the (small) language barreer that can exist when asking technical questions  Grin

Also, i have no problem getting verified, as long as my info stays private and encrypted within your company

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:35:34 AM

Bitbill = crypto to fiat

Put me up for bèta testing  Wink (such a service would greatly reduce my wire transfer fees and make my wife worry less about US money in our bank account)... I speak dutch and english, so i guess that would eliminate the (small) language barreer that can exist when asking technical questions  Grin

Also, i have no problem getting verified, as long as my info stays private and encrypted within your company

Good to hear! We do our best to secure everything Smiley

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:29:03 PM

At this moment we are setting up a nice Google adwords search campagne for all the coins, the more people pay with bitcoin or cryptocurrency how bigger the adoption will be!

In V2 of BitBill we have affiliates with promotion material aswell, spread the word!

ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 12:44:31 PM

Bitbill mentoined on Bitcoin.com

https://www.bitcoin.com/nl/bitcoin-news/1761781350486579074-using-bitcoin-for-charitable-causes-through-bitbill

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:28:33 AM

Your service sounds great! I will definitly use it in the near future Smiley.

Are there any restrictions what bills or products can be payed with your service?

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: