Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:54:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine  (Read 35994 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:07:30 PM

alright now i m panicing!!!
all my coins / blocks have above 1000 confirmations.
i have the latest wallet
wallet is unlocked
but still it wont stake and says my coins are not matured

what i am doing wrong any advise

Don't panic yet. Make a backup of your wallet before you do anything. I'll be tied up today (tied up right now even), but I can help you out if these other suggestions don't work.

ok thanks for reverting will wait once u free

I have a few minutes now.

After you have backed up your wallet.dat, try this (it's the "nuclear option" but should solve any wallet issue).

1. Stop the client.
2. Make sure your wallet.dat backup is in a safe place.
3. Move your wallet.dat out of the appdata folder.
4. Delete everything in the appdata folder, but don't actually delete the folder.
5. Put your wallet.dat back in the folder (not the backup, keep that safe).
6. Make a FonzieCoin.conf file in the appdata folder and put this line in:

Code: (FonzieCoin.conf)
salvagewallet=1

7. Start up the client, make sure it is the newest one (1.1.1.0).
8. While the client is starting up, go delete the "salvagewallet" line from FonzieCoin.conf so your client doesn't try to salvage your wallet every time it starts up.
9. To stake, you need to click the lock at the bottom-right of the window and unlock for minting.

i did so wallet sync back but getting same error, will wait for next few hours to see if there will be any change. thanks for the help

Fonziecoin (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:42:35 PM

After you have backed up your wallet.dat, try this (it's the "nuclear option" but should solve any wallet issue).

1. Stop the client.
4. Delete everything in the appdata folder, but don't actually delete the folder.

salvagewallet=1

8. While the client is starting up, go delete the "salvagewallet" line from FonzieCoin.conf so your client doesn't try to salvage your wallet every time it starts up.
9. To stake, you need to click the lock at the bottom-right of the window and unlock for minting.

i did so wallet sync back but getting same error, will wait for next few hours to see if there will be any change. thanks for the help

How old is your oldest transaction? It must be at least 6 days old.

Also, make sure you have the newest client. Go to the web site and download again. Delete your current client and start again.

You can see what version you are running if you go to Help -> Debug Window -> Information -> "Client version".

It should be v1.1.1.0

FonzieCoin: As Fair as it is Cool
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 10:12:29 PM

1. Stop the client.

salvagewallet=1

Also, make sure you have the newest client. Go to the web site and download again. Delete your current client and start again.

You can see what version you are running if you go to Help -> Debug Window -> Information -> "Client version".

It should be v1.1.1.0

sorry i think i messed up my wallet with CC feature, mining this one from day one and screwed things up at last moment Smiley now another question how many coins we have to keep in each address to optimize PoS reward.

NB: i sent you screen grab via PM you'll understand what i did wrong. apology for the trouble

Fonziecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:39:00 AM

1. Stop the client.

salvagewallet=1

It should be v1.1.1.0

sorry i think i messed up my wallet with CC feature, mining this one from day one and screwed things up at last moment Smiley now another question how many coins we have to keep in each address to optimize PoS reward.

NB: i sent you screen grab via PM you'll understand what i did wrong. apology for the trouble

Cool, I'm glad you figured it out. It looks like you just need to let your transactions mature a bit.

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 07:53:51 PM

if anyone has experience of compiling wallets on raspberry pi, thanks look below error which i got while doing
make -f makefile.unix

Code:
bj/addressmap.o tor/or/addressmap.c
In file included from tor/or/or.h:96:0,
                 from tor/or/addressmap.c:9:
/home/pi/fonzie/src/tor/common/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:293: recipe for target 'obj/addressmap.o' failed
make: *** [obj/addressmap.o] Error 1

this error came before while i tried to compile another daemon which has TOR layer.

Fonziecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:52:27 PM

if anyone has experience of compiling wallets on raspberry pi, thanks look below error which i got while doing
make -f makefile.unix

Code:
/home/pi/fonzie/src/tor/common/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

this error came before while i tried to compile another daemon which has TOR layer.

I'm not familiar with raspberry pi. Is this an Ubuntu derivative OS? If so, then you can install libevent-dev.

Code:
sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 10:14:53 PM

make -f makefile.unix

Code:
compilation terminated.

I'm not familiar with raspberry pi. Is this an Ubuntu derivative OS? If so, then you can install libevent-dev.

Code:
sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

i dont know maybe yes Smiley

i am compiling another daemon atm will try it later tonight. thanks for info

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:17:58 AM

Dev what do u think if we add only exchange in OP Huh

Fonziecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:30:44 AM

Dev what do u think if we add only exchange in OP Huh

Done!

TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:12:41 AM

Hey Dev , its on vote list on c-cex , I did a vote with btc yesterday before I went to work and got 2 additional votes . I will continue until it gets added eventually . My 2 favorite coins will then be on c-cex . Icoin for scrypt and fonziecoin for sha . We really need a campaign of some sort . I'm willing to help on my days off every chance I get .

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:32:25 AM

Hey Dev , its on vote list on c-cex , I did a vote with btc yesterday before I went to work and got 2 additional votes . I will continue until it gets added eventually . My 2 favorite coins will then be on c-cex . Icoin for scrypt and fonziecoin for sha . We really need a campaign of some sort . I'm willing to help on my days off every chance I get .

Voted

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:39:32 AM

Voted

Voted too
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:55:45 PM

More votes equal bigger exchange and I just ask EmpoEX if they could add it , they just been given the link as asked for . Hopefully they will consider it . This is a good coin and dev worked very hard and props to ocminer for helping him out with it during the launches to get it going . it stakes and mines well , and the rewards are still good for alot of mining .

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:07:34 PM

More votes equal bigger exchange and I just ask EmpoEX if they could add it , they just been given the link as asked for . Hopefully they will consider it . This is a good coin and dev worked very hard and props to ocminer for helping him out with it during the launches to get it going . it stakes and mines well , and the rewards are still good for alot of mining .

i have asked yobit also to add the Fonz

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Fonziecoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:20:31 AM

i have asked yobit also to add the Fonz

Yobit is a good exchange. It has a trading API, which is important.

sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:10:49 AM

why is staking weight so low on the network?

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:02:02 AM

why is staking weight so low on the network?

I was staking good until last night a storm knocked the power out and it caused two of my staking wallets to completely screw up . I had to redo both of them . But the coins have to age 6 days then they stake I think it is . its not hrs like most others , But i was staking good till power outage  caused mine to screw up when I started my pc back up . it took me all day to figure out the problem with one wallet . But you should be fine once you get some weight .

sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:02:21 AM

I have all kinds of weight but the network weight is low..

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:07:07 AM

I have all kinds of weight but the network weight is low..

{
"enabled" : true,
"staking" : true,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1582,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 320,
"netstakeweight" : 4494,
"expectedtime" : 3370
}
burjo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 04:18:54 AM

Is it a ponzi ? Its writen 4 Hrs Fair Blocks, so after 4 Hrs its a ponzi. Blame me if i wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: