Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Collateral And New Member  (Read 1202 times)
Rowshan73 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:16:33 AM

I'm collecting electronic coins now for nearly two months only. My experiences are not good so far. It is my bad luck & due to ignorance I came in touch with few bad trader. I lost some money there. Now I'm a regular reader of this forum to gain some idea about cryptocurrency market.
I astonished to find that almost 90% traders of this market are dishonest & nearly all members have no faith or respect to each other.It is also very much surprising that all the faucet owners showing some advertisement, knowing they are illegal or fraudulent. They only saying you should invest only by your own risk. But my question really there are no place of honesty and humanity in this business sector.
There is also one thing who will be the trusted third party to held the collateral, as a newbie almost everyone is unknown to me.
There are lots of questions but where to get answers?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:32:16 AM

you should post in the loan section(lending section precisely), but bear in mind that you need collateral

for escrow, you can search here, there are members that offer trusted escrow service
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:50:23 PM

When looking for a trusted third party to hold the funds for you, look In the marketplace section for escrows. The most reputable would be escrow.ms,ogNasty, Dabs and devthedev IMO.
I also offer free escrow services if wanted.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:01:27 PM

I'm collecting electronic coins now for nearly two months only. My experiences are not good so far. It is my bad luck & due to ignorance I came in touch with few bad trader. I lost some money there. Now I'm a regular reader of this forum to gain some idea about cryptocurrency market.
I astonished to find that almost 90% traders of this market are dishonest & nearly all members have no faith or respect to each other.It is also very much surprising that all the faucet owners showing some advertisement, knowing they are illegal or fraudulent. They only saying you should invest only by your own risk. But my question really there are no place of honesty and humanity in this business sector.
There is also one thing who will be the trusted third party to held the collateral, as a newbie almost everyone is unknown to me.

depends on what question that you want to ask

if you are looking for a trusted escrow, you should take a look at this list, it covers few reputable escrow on the boards including their fees

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:36:50 PM

pity to hear your experience! Yes, there are a lot of scams and fraudulence in here! But how do you get the idea of 90% of them are bad? Probably you are not staying here long enough! There are still a lot of member who is honest, kind and helpful, isn't it? They actively get involved in this community, sincerely give advice to raised issues, offer good service to others, sell goods here etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: