Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cancer of BitcoinTalk - Darkcoin Fanboys  (Read 4777 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:53:25 PM

Oh come on, this can't be this easy!! Its not fun defaming us if you can't bring non-insultuous aggravations into your own thread !!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:05:21 PM

Oh come on, this can't be this easy!! Its not fun defaming us if you can't bring non-insultuous aggravations into your own thread !!

LOL, sad, you have nothing better to do with your time than go on and on about how proud you are to support an instamined scam coin?

It's obvious why DRK and its fanboys (yourself included) are the laughingstock of these forums...

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:19:56 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 06:51:25 PM by GhostPlayer

LOL, sad, you have nothing better to do with your time than go on and on about how proud you are to support an instamined scam coin?

It's obvious why DRK and its fanboys (yourself included) are the laughingstock of these forums...

Yes, I do hear the echoes of it near and far, and I'm highly beaten to the ground with shame. Wow dude, "instamine" 51 times... epic!
Nothing better than my time than to open a thread with the sole objective to openly defame DRK supporters... ? ... yyyyee--ok...  Huh

And I did self-proclaim myself as a fan-boy in the previous page, so you could come up with something more original if you're trying to rattle me up  Cheesy

Just insult me to my face dude! It will won't be effective either, but it will be new!
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:56:39 PM

Are you delusional? I made 100x returns with Darkcoin. Some who bought earlier made 1000x returns. I'd say you're the laughingstock.
Sir Bitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:57:23 PM

I must admit I had a good giggle when I read the title to the thread.

DRK for the lose!
GTO911 (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:30:52 PM

Are you delusional? I made 100x returns with Darkcoin. Some who bought earlier made 1000x returns. I'd say you're the laughingstock.

Darkboys are just greedy traders looking for profits. They will dump as soon as they get their petty profits. They are not interested in privacy et all
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:41:49 PM

Darkboys are just greedy traders looking for profits. They will dump as soon as they get their petty profits. They are not interested in privacy et all

And you're here just for the common good of the mankind. How noble of you!
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 07:56:09 PM

And you're here just for the common good of the mankind. How noble of you!

many people are in this forum, because of:
 - science
 - good for mankind

you just wont find them in the altcoin section....

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:34:55 PM

(drk) guys...  I'm out. These ding-dongs give FUDsters and trolls a bad rep. No fun at all. Clearly just kids.

Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:55:41 PM

I don't use dark coin but if other people do why should you care what they do with their money.

busterzzz

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:21:15 AM

Nothing online is 100 untraceable they can narrow it down they are smart as u.

Anon is stupid anyway. Never gonna be adopted. Drug Coin Blackmarket

Yea, and besides, normal people have nothing to hide anyway!

Send me your bank statement. Send me your phone number. Forward me your text's messages. Rid your house of window curtains. Tell me who you had sex with this year, last year, in fact tell me every single person you have had sex with. Or better yet, tell me if your a virgin. While your at it forward your emails on over to me as well, and all your PM's on all the forums you post on.

I mean you have nothing to hide after-all so this really should be no problem to you. Acceptable methods of sending are BCT PM's, don't use anything that is anonymous though because we want everyone to see this, since you have nothing to hide.

p.s. I am an atheist... Whats this about worshiping gods and stuff like that? If that is the case at least 'Darkcoin Fanboys" know who our "God" actually is.

*edit* and yes I say "our" because I am a fan of darkcoin, the developers, the technology, and I am also a boy, which I guess would make me a 'fanboy' *
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:17:22 AM

Now they are talking about rebranding Darkcoin!
lol
Must be getting desperate.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:14:01 PM

DRK can marry XMR for all I care

GTO911 (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:42:52 AM

Now they are talking about rebranding Darkcoin!
lol
Must be getting desperate.

They are doing it
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:53:44 PM

I've no idea how holders can accept that.
DRK or Dash (it's the same useless garbage anyway) is not even focused on anonymity anymore, what is the point then ? Making a clone of bitcoin...

Come on DRK fanboys, stop being cancer and buy yourself a brain
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:28:09 PM

bow chica wow wow!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
PoS

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

If you can be anything, be kind and fair

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:21:28 PM

I've no idea how holders can accept that.
DRK or Dash (it's the same useless garbage anyway) is not even focused on anonymity anymore, what is the point then ? Making a clone of bitcoin...

Come on DRK fanboys, stop being cancer and buy yourself a brain
It never was, just one of the many fraudulent claims by the Drk scammers.
The point has been from the very beginning to scam, thats why it had 2 failed launches to get rid of keen miners who joined new released coins. When i finally successfully launched original miners where sound asleep and dev got to work with his 100 instances.  
Scammers will scam, Nigerian, Drk or anything else, it is not only a cancer on bitcointalk but the world as a whole
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:26:11 PM

The point has been from the very beginning to scam, thats why it had 2 failed launches

I think your just a buthurt miner windbag with your nose too far out of joint over something that happened in pre-history.

Keep on 'girnin' all you like but I'm buying the future not the past.

Most innovative, productive project out there right now.
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:32:02 PM

The point has been from the very beginning to scam, thats why it had 2 failed launches

I think your just a buthurt miner windbag with your nose too far out of joint over something that happened in pre-history.

Keep on 'girnin' all you like but I'm buying the future not the past.

Most innovative, productive project out there right now.

dark or dash or w/e the fuck it wants to rebrand to is and always has been in my book a bad deal. It started off bad, it has bad karma attached to it. It definitely isn't the most innovative product out right now.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 09:05:58 PM

it has bad karma attached to it.

LoL.

Talk about clutching at straws. "Bad karma" ?

I think I might stick with following developments before deciding whether it's worthwhile or not rather than trying to work out what f*cking 'karma it has.

Fact is, when and if crypto ever hits mainstream, EVERYTHING will be considered an instamine by the unsuspecting public. If miners want ot have a little internal debate about launch ethics then far be it from me to stop them. What concerns markets is return on investment from here on in and features that are relevant to improving its viability as a monetary medium.

The words "innovative" and "productive" apply, make no mistake about it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: