Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow and safe way to make Ƀ Ƀ Ƀ on satoshimines.com  (Read 7819 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:25:59 PM

Someone tried this thing? Does it work?

I got it but I need to update my Powershell to run this, version included with Windows 7 is not current enough, right now I'm downloading Powershell v. 4 if it installs I'll be able to test the script.

The link for the powershell update can be found in the script header

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:37:18 PM

Yeah, I got it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40855 and during that, I learned that Windows 7 version number is actually 6.1  Grin
Initially I got error message:
Code:
test.ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is
disabled on this system.

I found that I had to run Powershell as Administrator user and execute following command:

Code:
set-executionpolicy remotesigned

After that I was able to start the script by giving one of 3 available commands, however my balance @ satoshimines is 0 so all I got was error message, today is too late to continue so I will get back to this tomorrow.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:40:20 PM

Yeah, I got it from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40855 and during that, I learned that Windows 7 version number is actually 6.1  Grin
Code:
disabled on this system.

I found that I had to run Powershell as Administrator user and execute following command:

Code:

After that I was able to start the script by giving one of 3 available commands, however my balance @ satoshimines is 0 so all I got was error message, today is too late to continue so I will get back to this tomorrow.

The execution policy is depended on your own system, your solution will work, but sometime it's better to set the execution policy to 'bypass'

about the error message, if your balance is 0 the stop will automatically be set to 0, and the script will not run, to run practice rounds run the following command:
$GLOBAL:STOP=-100000
this will disable the stop and you'll be able to run practice rounds.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:10:44 PM

Code:
disabled on this system.

Code:

The execution policy is depended on your own system, your solution will work, but sometime it's better to set the execution policy to 'bypass'

about the error message, if your balance is 0 the stop will automatically be set to 0, and the script will not run, to run practice rounds run the following command:
What is the initial price for this script ? Will it work for multiple sites or just for one site ? Has anyone already made money who bought this script ?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:21:27 PM

What is the initial price for this script ? Will it work for multiple sites or just for one site ? Has anyone already made money who bought this script ?

this script will actually not make you any profit everytime, i can guarantee that, it is in human's nature to be greedy, if someone actually find an exploit or bug or a winning script, will he/she share it or sell it? No. He will use it by himself, if actually someone is selling a trick, you can already tell that the trick doesnt work all the time that he decided to sell it to gain more profit

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:59:58 PM

Code:
disabled on this system.

Code:

The price for the basic script (no automation) is 0.05BTC, the auto-pilot script cost 0.25BTC
I made quite a few BTC with this script, I am working on a screencast video to show all the methods to use the script.
This script is only designed to work with Satoshimines site.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:03:54 PM

this script will actually not make you any profit everytime, i can guarantee that, it is in human's nature to be greedy, if someone actually find an exploit or bug or a winning script, will he/she share it or sell it? No. He will use it by himself, if actually someone is selling a trick, you can already tell that the trick doesnt work all the time that he decided to sell it to gain more profit

arallmuus, please read my reply here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948512.msg10993323#msg10993323
I am getting tired of answering to trolls.

Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:07:18 PM

We aren't trolling, we are stating that this whole thing is stupid. You are highly delusional if you think that this is guaranteed to make you money. Selling strategy's has always been frowned upon here. This is just another thread of yours, (you've done this before) trying to sell this strategy that is NOT GUARANTEED to work. Please no one drop money on this, especially not .05 or .25. Don't reward this guy.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:18:21 PM

We aren't trolling, we are stating that this whole thing is stupid. You are highly delusional if you think that this is guaranteed to make you money. Selling strategy's has always been frowned upon here. This is just another thread of yours, (you've done this before) trying to sell this strategy that is NOT GUARANTEED to work. Please no one drop money on this, especially not .05 or .25. Don't reward this guy.

Please remove the first three words from your post, or change the language.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:27:03 PM

You know what mist? If you're so certain that this script I bogus, I can give you a copy for free, run it according to the instructions for 24 hours starting with 0.1BTC, if you double your money you'll pay me the 0.05 if you wont I will pay you the initial 0.1

Mist

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:45:58 PM

Fine. PM me the script.
I will have someone virus check it if I can't.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:55:48 PM

Fine. PM me the script.
I will have someone virus check it if I can't.

Its a powershell script in clear text, I don't know a way to infect it with viruses. Give your paranoia a rest.

Mist

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:06:35 AM

You never know man, its bitcoin. Some scary online strangers who want to steal everything.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:26:09 AM

You never know man, its bitcoin. Some scary online strangers who want to steal everything.

As I said, clear text, read it before you run it.

Mist

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:54:04 AM

Sure, you have to send it to me first.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:11:23 AM

I am not at home at the moment, once I get home I will send it to you.

Mist

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:37:56 AM

Alright, fair enough. I will be waiting.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:35:17 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am working on some updates to the script, making it easier to use and adding a full instruction and demo.
if you purchased the script before, please send me the TXID on PM and I will send you the update when it's ready free of charge.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:43:33 AM

Alright, fair enough. I will be waiting.

Well mist, l sent you the script couple of days ago and never got a reply. Are you like all the other trolls unable to put your money where your keyboard is?

sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:07:46 AM

Last time you make a thread about you can multiply bitcoin 100x, but you just offer us 3x
And this time you claim a safe way to earn profit at satoshimines.com

There aren't any safe to earn anything, especially in gambling
How about you multiply your money until you got 21.000.000BTC Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: