Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slow and safe way to make Ƀ Ƀ Ƀ on satoshimines.com  (Read 7819 times)
Jamielee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:34:07 PM

I bought the automated script, and it gives me error today..

Invoke-RestMethod : The remote name could not be resolved: 'satoshimines.com'
At C:\Users\Desktop\satoshimines\SatoshiMines-AP.ps1:136 char:8
+     $r=Invoke-RestMethod https://satoshimines.com/action/refresh_balance.php -Bo ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Net.WebException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Something went wrong while checking balance, server reply was .status

Can op fix this?
That is one of the errors I had as well. I could give you my version of the script where I fixed a few things, if the OP does not mind me doing so.

If it can fixed my problem, I really wouldn't mind ~ hope op won't mind as well..
Please PM me ~
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:45:19 PM

+     $r=Invoke-RestMethod https://satoshimines.com/action/refresh_balance.php -Bo ...
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Net.WebException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Can op fix this?
That is one of the errors I had as well. I could give you my version of the script where I fixed a few things, if the OP does not mind me doing so.

If it can fixed my problem, I really wouldn't mind ~ hope op won't mind as well..
Please PM me ~

Please read the instructions. you need powershell 3 and above. The link to Microsoft download page is in the header.

Jamielee

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:07:03 PM

Can op fix this?

Please PM me ~

Please read the instructions. you need powershell 3 and above. The link to Microsoft download page is in the header.

I'm using windows 8.1, and it was working yesterday, but when I launched it today, it just gave me errors.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:27:11 PM

Can op fix this?

Please PM me ~

I'm using windows 8.1, and it was working yesterday, but when I launched it today, it just gave me errors.

Satoshimines is down for me at this moment, may be that is the reason you are having the error?

Jamielee

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:30:40 PM

Can op fix this?

Please PM me ~

Satoshimines is down for me at this moment, may be that is the reason you are having the error?

The website is working fine for me ~  Tongue
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:44:57 PM

I have been having problem accessing the site today, and have tried using Tor browser but to no avail, and as a result I assumed the site is down for everyone.

It seems now to be a regional problem.
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says the site is up.
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ and http://www.websitedown.info/ and http://downforeveryone.com/ and http://www.currentlydown.com/ say the site is down.

Mewtwo

Activity: 238

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:10:19 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you a new method and calculator I developed to make some bitcoins on satoshimines.com .
This is not a "quick and easy" way. This method is slow, very slow, but unlike other methods this is a much safer method, where you never risk more than 1% of your balance.

The basic idea behind this method is to only aim at adding 0.001BTC to your target each round, and bet on the delta. In case of lose, the calculator contains a table of recoup bettings optimally calculated to recoup the balance.

For example - you start with 0.1BTC (100,000bits) deposit, your initial target is set to be 101,000bits, so your first bet is 1000, you guess 1 square on a 3 mines game, if you win - you gain 130bits and you increase your target to 102,000. Your next bet is 1870bits instead of 2000, this reduces the risk by 13%. and so on.

To get the calculator - http://satoshibox.com/54fb5dbc12fb6da7788b457c

A few footnotes:
  • This is not the system I usually use, my system is riskier but has bigger gain, look for my past posts for more information.
  • Due to the bashing I got on my last post, I will not run the calc for you or accept any investments in my syste.
  • This is still a betting site, use your mind and never risk more than you can afford.
Good luck

If you need any assistence using the calculator, or if you have any suggestions, please contact me via PM or email admin@ibuybtc.com

YOU ARE A SCAMMER. YOU GAVE OUT A LINK INCLUDING MALICIOUS . I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WILL LEAVE YOU SOME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

WARNING: MALWARE LINK

EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK ONE'S COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CLICKED ON THE LINK ABOVE !

Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:21:55 PM

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you a new method and calculator I developed to make some bitcoins on satoshimines.com .
This is not a "quick and easy" way. This method is slow, very slow, but unlike other methods this is a much safer method, where you never risk more than 1% of your balance.

The basic idea behind this method is to only aim at adding 0.001BTC to your target each round, and bet on the delta. In case of lose, the calculator contains a table of recoup bettings optimally calculated to recoup the balance.

For example - you start with 0.1BTC (100,000bits) deposit, your initial target is set to be 101,000bits, so your first bet is 1000, you guess 1 square on a 3 mines game, if you win - you gain 130bits and you increase your target to 102,000. Your next bet is 1870bits instead of 2000, this reduces the risk by 13%. and so on.

A few footnotes:
  • This is not the system I usually use, my system is riskier but has bigger gain, look for my past posts for more information.
  • Due to the bashing I got on my last post, I will not run the calc for you or accept any investments in my syste.
  • This is still a betting site, use your mind and never risk more than you can afford.
Good luck

If you need any assistence using the calculator, or if you have any suggestions, please contact me via PM or email admin@ibuybtc.com

YOU ARE A SCAMMER. YOU GAVE OUT A LINK INCLUDING MALICIOUS . I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WILL LEAVE YOU SOME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK ONE'S COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CLICKED ON THE LINK ABOVE !

Not sure if it is a malware, but Virustotal will give you the same detection for all satoshibox link no matter what file it is for. You may try upload a clean txt file there and check.

Having said that, I don't suggest anyone to click random links or run random files without source.

Jamielee

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:29:30 PM

I have been having problem accessing the site today, and have tried using Tor browser but to no avail, and as a result I assumed the site is down for everyone.

It seems now to be a regional problem.
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ says the site is up.
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ and http://www.websitedown.info/ and http://downforeveryone.com/ and http://www.currentlydown.com/ say the site is down.

Yeah.... the website is down for me now.... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Haven't make any money yet, but instead paid for a script that can't work... bad luck for me  Angry
Mewtwo

Activity: 238

ROAD TO HEAVEN...

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 04:39:55 PM

Hello everyone,

A few footnotes:
Good luck

Not sure if it is a malware, but Virustotal will give you the same detection for all satoshibox link no matter what file it is for. You may try upload a clean txt file there and check.

Having said that, I don't suggest anyone to click random links or run random files without source.

I really dont know much about How Virustotal works? I simply want to remind everyone to prevent it. But if I'm wrong , I hope everyone ignored

me. Thank you very much ! Grin

Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:00:09 PM

I really dont know much about How Virustotal works? I simply want to remind everyone to prevent it. But if I'm wrong , I hope everyone ignored

No worries, I just learned about this behaviour not long ago and it is indeed a good idea to stay cautious when downloading a file from a stranger.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:37:12 AM

Hi guys,

The site was down for a couple of days, it is now up. according to the site owner (in a reply to my email, I don't have any affiliation with him) there was a problem with the domain registrar. I have rechecked the scripts and they are working fine.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Hello everyone,

A few footnotes:
Good luck

So, you decided I am a scammer based on the a site which doesn't even provide any information on it's decision that satoshibox (a file share site not my own site, nor I am affiliated with) is a malware site. Even thou 5 out of 7 sites in your link desided it is a safe site, you decided to post that I am a scammer in big red bold letters. good for you.

well, the file was downloaded more than 30 times already, no one posted here anything about a malware. but hi! you found a site that claim I am a scammer! let's post it to shame someone I know nothing about because some site is now thinking for me.

Like I wrote several times, the file is plain text script, you can open it with notepad (which will NOT run it) and read it (you do know how to read, right?) and see there is no malwere, no attempt to still your bitcoins, I don't even give a f##k who you are so I don't ask for any information.

But hi, it is easier to post a screenshot a bold red letters than to actually think, isn't it?

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:40:48 PM

Hello everyone,

A few footnotes:
Good luck

So you don't know how virustotal works, you don't even know if it is reliable (I actually work in the information security industry and never heard of them), but that never stopped you from posting in bold red letters that I am a scammer and sending malware links.

That sais more about you than me.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:43:09 PM

Hello everyone,

A few footnotes:
Good luck

So you don't know how virustotal works, you don't even know if it is reliable (I actually work in the information security industry and never heard of them), but that never stopped you from posting in bold red letters that I am a scammer and sending malware links.

That sais more about you than me.

By the way Mewtwo, if you actually checked you could find on my feedbacks that other users already checked the script and there is nothing malicious about it.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Hi all,

Here's a screenshot sent to me on PM of the games as shown on satoshimines main site (I didn't even noticed it till now  Smiley )

https://i.imgur.com/rRzpyQy.png

This is actually the last stages of an auto script running for around 24 hours.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:44:55 PM

I finally found the time to work on a video capture of the script, it should be available in a day or so, I am recording 24 hours run of the script and probably have to speed it up so people won't have to watch characters on the screen for a whole day Smiley

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:42:01 AM

Hi, a bit of topic, but I wanted to let you know on a new project I am working on for automatic cryptocurrency Algotrading system, this is an automatic system that trade BTC and other coins on various platforms based on several Algo-trading methods.

it is not perfect yet, but it can make 0.5%-2% daily depend on the market.

You can invest in this platform on Bitbond (which also insure your investment)

https://www.bitbond.com/buyer/listings/2D549Q4EPH

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:52:58 PM

Hi guys,

I got some messages asking me about the link to the auto-pilot script -
http://satoshibox.com/5520410612fb6dfc0c8b456d

Enjoy.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:55:58 PM

Hi guys,

I got some messages asking me about the link to the auto-pilot script -
http://satoshibox.com/5520410612fb6dfc0c8b456d

Enjoy.

If you are making money with it ... can I ask you why are you selling this "auto-pilot script"? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: