Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AAssetHZ/AAssetNXT] AltSheets Asset on HZ/NXT - software profits dividends  (Read 12101 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 10:47:14 PM

The announcement looks good, but the price is going to be trickier. How much revenue do you expect?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2015, 11:03:28 PM

My most important question:
  • You, yourself, what do you think? Would you buy some of this?
  • If not, why?
  • If yes, what got your attention?

preliminary HZ asset description

name:       _____
platform:   HZ
number:     5 million
decimals:   2

description:

5,000,000 _____ asset shares will be issued on the HZ platform, representing 5% of all future profits of the Altsheets Altfolio Software Family, processed as regular dividends to the HZ accounts of all asset holders. Similar assets will be launched on other platforms. The three goals of this asset are to pay for development and improvement of the software, to finance marketing and increase sales activities, and to reward investors by sharing 5% of all profits of the software license sales as dividends. Check the asset ID and issuer ID before trading, there may be copycat assets! All buyers please convey your email address for updates. More infos at altsheets.ddns.net/assets

---

Do you like this?

What else is good to include into the (immutable!) description?
Native speakers, I am not: Please check this for strange language.

What is a good starting price?

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
mind808crime

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:11:53 AM

I am dedicated to my software, and want to be able to sell it better, and improve it continuously. The intention of the asset is to generate some of the money already now, that will only later be earned as software licence profits when many paying users will have been found. This is not a HYIP crypto crazy Ponzi scheme. It is more like a classical share in a company, paying out regular dividends from the sales profits:

Altcoin Portfolio Overview Sheets- profit sharing:
AltSheets Altfolio ASSET [AAA]

--> Preliminary HZ asset description: posting #22

My plan:

• I am selling 15% of ALL FUTURE PROFITS with my software "AltSheets Altfolio" (*).
  • the payout happens in form of dividends, __ times per year.
  • to all those who are owning my tradeable ASSET
  • on a to-be-chosen platform (see below).

(*) The software is this ALTCOINS PORTFOLIO OVERVIEW platform:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=978804 Get your free trial now.

Please comment on this plan. What would you do differently? What else do I have to think about?

Thx!

can this be done as some kind of crowd-fund using HZ or Counterparty?  and what is the end-goal of $?
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:34:18 AM

The announcement looks good,

Thanks. But whatever comes to your mind, please mention now, the initial settings can later not be changed anymore.

but the price is going to be trickier. How much revenue do you expect?

I am trying to guestimate that, I am in that process - with a spreadsheet, of course :-) But that will still take a while.

How can I find out ALL initial prices of ALL the other assets on the HZ platform?

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 05:44:59 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 08:32:56 AM by altsheets

can this be done as some kind of crowd-fund
Yes, exactly, that is what I am trying with this asset.

By selling shares of my future profit now, I want to crowd-fund the current situation
that I have to get the message out before I will create considerable revenue.

The win-win situation is:
Those who have imagination, and trust in me ... can crowdfund this initial entering-the-market,
and -if all this goes well- they can expect to be part of a considerable income stream later.

using HZ or Counterparty?  
yes, exactly.  Here is the list of existing platforms, here is the idea to split between them, and here and here some analyses of assets on them.

It looks as if the overwhelming majority (in terms of number and volume) of blockchain assets
is using NXT, and that HZ has prospects of being the "next big thing". As their technology is ~identical,
for sheer curiosity, I would also like to look into another platform solution (perhaps later).

and what is the end-goal of $?
It is a "the more the better" situation.

Still, let me try to answer with the variables that enter this equation:

It depends on realistic expectations, how many paying customers
  • I will have after 3 months (few?)
  • I will have after 6 months (much more!)
  • I will have after 12 months (many!!)
  • will be with me when the expansion stagnates (?) after how many months (?)

Moreover
  • which average price (per time unit) will maximize the profit?
    (expensive licenses = enough users? cheaper licenses = not much more users? )

• How much dividends to pay out, in the first 3 (few), 6 (much more!), 12 months (many!!)
    (!*!)

• How much the traders of the assets shall earn so that it is an attractive gambling opportunity
    (traders buy supercheap initially, and later sell all their shares at an X-fold price - what is X ?)

That last point speaks about those for whom the dividends are not the reason to buy my shares, they are not a crowdfunding crowd, but traders - they buy my shares because they expect them to go up in price X-fold, and then sell them off completely (to others who only later will discover me). Then after that unrealistic rally the price will plummet - and stabilize on a higher level than at initial price. I cannot really predict the numbers in the complexity of such markets, it's impossible to plan such short term trades. I guess for them the main thing has to be: My initial price must be very low, so that after not too much waiting the price will start climbing; and all that on a crypto-timescale. Traders are important, but investors are important, too - so:

I am very much interested in opinions about (!*!) the dividends expectations of possible long-term investors.
What is an attractive -yet realistic- expectation of dividends on the profits of an "young and emerging" software family?

mind808crime

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:09:18 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 12:07:28 AM by mind808crime

Yes, exactly, that is what I am trying with this asset.

By selling shares of my future profit now, I want to crowd-fund the current situation
that I have to get the message out before I will create considerable revenue.

The win-win situation is:
Those who have imagination, and trust in me ... can crowdfund this initial entering-the-market,
and -if all this goes well- they can expect to be part of a considerable income stream later.

yes, exactly.  Here is the list of existing platforms, here is the idea to split between them, and here and here some analyses of assets on them.

It looks as if the overwhelming majority (in terms of number and volume) of blockchain assets
is using NXT, and that HZ has prospects of being the "next big thing". As their technology is ~identical,
for sheer curiosity, I would also like to look into another platform solution (perhaps later).

and what is the end-goal of $?
It is a "the more the better" situation.

Still, let me try to answer with the variables that enter this equation:

It depends on realistic expectations, how many paying customers
  • I will have after 3 months (few?)
  • I will have after 6 months (much more!)
  • I will have after 12 months (many!!)
  • will be with me when the expansion stagnates (?) after how many months (?)

Moreover
  • which average price (per time unit) will maximize the profit?
    (expensive licenses = enough users? cheaper licenses = not much more users? )

• How much dividends to pay out, in the first 3 (few), 6 (much more!), 12 months (many!!)
    (!*!)

• How much the traders of the assets shall earn so that it is an attractive gambling opportunity
    (traders buy supercheap initially, and later sell all their shares at an X-fold price - what is X ?)

That last point speaks about those for whom the dividends are not the reason to buy my shares, they are not a crowdfunding crowd, but traders - they buy my shares because they expect them to go up in price X-fold, and then sell them off completely (to others who only later will discover me). Then after that unrealistic rally the price will plummet - and stabilize on a higher level than at initial price. I cannot really predict the numbers in the complexity of such markets, it's impossible to plan such short term trades. I guess for them the main thing has to be: My initial price must be very low, so that after not too much waiting the price will start climbing; and all that on a crypto-timescale. Traders are important, but investors are important, too - so:

I am very much interested in opinions about (!*!) the dividends expectations of possible long-term investors.
What is an attractive -yet realistic- expectation of dividends on the profits of an "young and emerging" software family?

maybe try to keep it simple since this is so new...

stick to HZ or other well-known coin, avoid using different coins.  it would complicate it for you and future buyers of your shares would want accountability-at-a-glance.  everything done blockchain, 1 coin allows that.  i would choose HZ because i personally own a half-mil and am interested (disclaimer).  i would need wallet addresses for income/expense to be posted and current because math is accountable.  idk what average dividends should be, i can ask my bro who has experience with non-inet start-ups.  i think starting price maybe lower, but only for year 1.  if you are successful raise the price after that, it would help yourself and your initial investors.  if less successful keep at the same rate.  your decision as majority share-holder.  just do not drop the rate, it would hurt confidence.  the beauty of open-source is on everybody's side.

mind808crime

edit:  my brother said that there is no set answer on dividends, but that the company (dev) announces at the start of each quarter.  he said that non-inet (his exp.) non-utility companies usually do not offer dividends the first year, but an inet company could very well be different because of possibility of explosive growth.  maybe a moderate dividend promise after 6 months?  or tie the promise to # of subscriptions?   just a thought......
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 05:19:32 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:44:30 AM by altsheets

Yes, exactly, that is what I am trying with this asset. By selling shares of my future profit now, I want to crowd-fund the current situation that I have to get the message out before I will create considerable revenue. The win-win situation is: Those who have imagination, and trust in me ... can crowdfund this initial entering-the-market, and -if all this goes well- they can expect to be part of a considerable income stream later.

yes, exactly.  Here is the list of existing platforms, here is the idea to split between them, and here and here some analyses of assets on them. It looks as if the overwhelming majority (in terms of number and volume) of blockchain assets is using NXT, and that HZ has prospects of being the "next big thing". As their technology is ~identical, for sheer curiosity, I would also like to look into another platform solution (perhaps later).
[...]
How much dividends to pay out, in the first 3 (few), 6 (much more!), 12 months (many!!)(!*!)
How much the traders of the assets shall earn so that it is an attractive gambling opportunity (traders buy supercheap initially, and later sell all their shares at an X-fold price - what is X ?)
[...]
I am very much interested in opinions about (!*!) the dividends expectations of possible long-term investors. What is an attractive -yet realistic- expectation of dividends on the profits of an "young and emerging" software family?

stick to HZ or other well-known coin, avoid using different coins.  it would complicate it for you and future buyers of your shares would want accountability-at-a-glance.  everything done blockchain, 1 coin allows that.  i would choose HZ because i personally own a half-mil and am interested (disclaimer).  i would need wallet addresses for income/expense to be posted and current because math is accountable.  idk what average dividends should be, i can ask my bro who has experience with non-inet start-ups.  i think starting price maybe lower, but only for year 1.  if you are successful raise the price after that, it would help yourself and your initial investors.  if less successful keep at the same rate.  your decision as majority share-holder.  just do not drop the rate, it would hurt confidence.  the beauty of open-source is on everybody's side.

mind808crime

edit:  my brother said that there is no set answer on dividends, but that the company (dev) announces at the start of each quarter.  he said that non-inet (his exp.) non-utility companies usually do not offer dividends the first year, but an inet company could very well be different because of possibility of explosive growth.  maybe a moderate dividend promise after 6 months?  or tie the promise to # of subscriptions?   just a thought......

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

stick to HZ or other well-known coin
Yes, definitely. I am often an early adopter, but I really don't want to get stranded on an asset platform that no one else but me is using.

, avoid using different coins.  
I probably still will.

HZ has too little total volume (#11) to be the best choice right now - but still I want to support that HZ platform. And it is cheap to launch an asset there.
NXT seems to definitely be where most of the action is (#13).
And also see my second (#12) assessment of the other platforms.

it would complicate it for you and future buyers of your shares would want accountability-at-a-glance.

I mainly complicates it for me, because dividends have to be shared on both platforms. But fortunately NXT and HZ both go back to the same code, so I hope what I implement in one will work in both.

everything done blockchain, 1 coin allows that.
True - but then the only choice would simply be NXT ... not HZ.

i would choose HZ because i personally own a half-mil and am interested (disclaimer).
Happy to hear that.
I really like HZ, and probably launch there first.

i would need wallet addresses for income/expense to be posted and current because math is accountable.  
Sure. Perhaps the dividens software provides that, too?
I was thinking ... with all my crypto income now it probably makes sense ... to also always record the exact value in USD on the day of payment?
The rates asset-to-HZ and HZ-to-BTC and BTC-to-USD are fluctuating so much, so that it is probably a necessary step for me to always record the fiat value of incoming payments?

idk what average dividends should be,

Me neither - but I am getting there. The main factors are mentioned in #25. And I am parsing the asset markets (NXT = nxtforum topic 8580; bitcointalk HZ thread = #1132 and #1137and #1147) to understand better the choices of the other participants.

Thanks a lot for involving your brother.  Very valuable information! Has he also seen my product? Happy to get feedback:
i can ask my bro who has experience with non-inet start-ups.  i think starting price maybe lower, but only for year 1.  if you are successful raise the price after that, it would help yourself and your initial investors.  if less successful keep at the same rate.  your decision as majority share-holder.  just do not drop the rate, it would hurt confidence.  the beauty of open-source is on everybody's side. mind808crime

Yes, that makes sense - sell in phases, with each time rising sell prices.

Yes. My original idea (#1) had been 4 times a year. But then I studied the other successful assets (#18), and some of them pay even weekly.
Probably very different from non-inet companies because the dividens-software makes it so easy to do it?

But with a weekly payment the sums are so little, how does that look? Feels more like "crypto mining" then.

I will do a quick overview about compound interest, below (#34). Stay tuned :-)

Thanks, mind808crime, for your work, time, attention, ideas - very much appreciated!

Wink

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 05:36:02 PM

DEV UPDATE

Just an update on some of the activities outside this thread:

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:44:20 PM

assetparser.py
Make sure you have all the available information  before  you invest into an asset.

I have created an assetparser.py to analyze the existing asset markets on HZ and NXT.
It is intended to help me to analyze the situation better when creating my own asset.

The first results are out there, in form of a teaser table. May this information be useful for your trading!

retweet please: https://twitter.com/altsheets/status/579393281290829824 Thx ;-)

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:36:20 AM

please explain how to buy this asset on Hz assets exchange,..
what your account id
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:38:03 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 03:46:23 PM by altsheets

Thanks for your interest!

please explain how to buy this asset on Hz assets exchange,..
You can not - yet.

what your account id
I will contact you as soon as I launch this.

Right now, I am in the preparation phase,
I am still studying all the other assets,
to find the best possible, educated decisions
for my own assets.

Preliminary ...
... description: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981128.msg10775284#msg10775284
... goals: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981128.msg10777540#msg10777540
... dividends: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981128.msg10824423#msg10824423

Soon I will launch!

Until then: Why not try the software itself.

mind808crime

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:43:34 AM

Soon I will launch!

Until then: Why not try the software itself.

-------------------------------------------

That's what sold me, the free trial.  It took me about 1 day to realize how much time it had freed up.  Now that I have it, I'm not interested in giving it up.  Just waiting for the launch!
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:36:09 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:46:47 AM by altsheets

Thanks a lot, mind808crime !

Yes, AltFolio is risk-free to try. Get yourself a gmail (needed for GoogleSheets), and send me a PM - and within minutes, you will see:

AltFolio
* gives a good overview of your portfolio,
* saves time (not having to check many sites), and
* decreases your response time ("oops, that XYZcoin market starts moving, let's buy/sell").

About the asset launch: Sorry for the waiting time - I am a perfectionist ;-)

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 02:43:29 AM

Asset Dividends - how often, how much?

Yes. My original idea (#1) had been 4 times a year. But then I studied the other successful assets (#18), and some of them pay even weekly. Probably very different from non-inet companies because the dividens-software makes it so easy to do it? But with a weekly payment the sums are so little, how does that look? Feels more like "crypto mining" then.

I will do a quick overview about compound interest, below. Stay tuned :-)...

Play with compound interest in my interactive funproject GoogleSheet "YachtCalculator":

--> http://2020.fm/yachtcalculator ... Menu ... File ... Make a copy ... (you have to be logged into your gmail/googleaccount)

Enjoy :-)

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:59:38 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 11:03:04 AM by altsheets

How to buy this asset 8101260088962758269

> ... your asset and how to get it ... ?

You can prepare already.

The asset is traded in the distributed asset exchange "Next Horizon".

(1)
Download your Horizon wallet and start syncing the blockchain
(the first blockchain download can take many hours),
or log into an online wallet (2nd best solution).

(2)
Your passphrase is your private key, so treat it more careful than money. Do not show anyone.
Write those 12 words on a piece of paper, and hide it well. Never send them by unencrypted email, etc.

From that passphrase an account id will be generated, that looks like this: NHZ-Q675-SGBG-LQ43-D38L6
plus a public key, which looks like this: e8702f3a45e52d544fc57442cbd5b5da0468dc3fed91c48d361417cdda513213

(3)
Use the FAUCET https://faucet.horizonplatform.io to get initial funding onto that account.

These ^ steps (1)(2)(3) are summarized in the short and very
good video: 2 minutes "how to setup a new horizon account".

Now it is a good idea to log out (red button, top right), and log back in,
to make sure that you really end up with the same "NHZ-..." address.
If not, then you have probably had a typo in your passphrase?
Do not continue, until you have sorted this. Be sure that you
reliably log back into the same account. Then you move on: ...

(4)
Create one OUTGOING transaction,
e.g. by buying an alias (see this 39 seconds video) for your account id
Congrats - you have just spent 1 HZ.  That was the purpose of this game. Your account is on the blockchain!
Now the message " blablabla  ... public key ... blabla " has disappeared from your dashboard.

(5)
Now buy HZ coins at bittrex or poloniex.

(6)
Then you send them to your wallet, using your new NHZ-... address.
(withdraw from https://bittrex.com/Balance or https://poloniex.com/balances)

(6a) First send a small amount, see how and that it works. Might need email confirmation!
(If you run into unsolvable problems there, send them a support request ticket.)

(6b) Only when (6a) went fine, and you see the HZ coins in your wallet ...
... then send a larger amount from poloniex/bittrex.

(7)
NOW you are ready to begin buying my asset:

Inside the HZ wallet, go to "ASSET EXCHANGE",
you can then buy AAssetHZ for your HZ coins.
--> assetId: 8101260088962758269

(More details about that perhaps in a later posting)

EDIT: heavily edited  Grin

EDIT2: I created a whole new thread from this: how to buy assets on horizon - the complete process, explained for newbies

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:26:42 PM

Have you got an Asset number for it?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:50:52 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 05:09:26 AM by altsheets

... already ...

Have you got an Asset number for it?

Nope, not launched yet.

Preparing.

Thx.

EDIT: Yes, --> assetId: 8101260088962758269 "AAssetHZ"

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:18:00 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 09:18:46 AM by altsheets

Last stop before the launch. Then the description will become immutable. So please comment now.

Please help me edit this ...
new ________HZ asset description:

---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  

5,000,000 ________ asset shares are issued on HorizonPlatform, representing 5% of all future profits of AltSheets software (like AltFolio - the auto-updating altcoin portfolio solution). Objectives of this asset are the development and improvement of existing and new AltSheets software, to finance marketing and increase sales, and to reward investors by sharing 5% of all profits from the software sales, paid as regular dividends to ________ holders. Check asset ID and issuer ID before trading, there may be copycat assets! Buyers please convey your email address for updates. More infos at http://________ and #________ and @________.

name:       ________
number:     5,000,000 (5 million asset shares)
decimals:   0 (whole shares are traded)

starting price: 4 HZ / asset

Please make suggestions - this is the last moment in which I can still make any changes.

The countdown for the AAA asset launch ... has started ...

mind808crime

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:13:40 AM

Last stop before the launch. Then the description will become immutable. So please comment now.

Please help me edit this ...
new ________HZ asset description:

5,000,000 ________ asset shares are issued on HorizonPlatform, representing 5% of all future profits of AltSheets software (like AltFolio - the auto-updating altcoin portfolio solution). Objectives of this asset are the development and improvement of existing and new AltSheets software, to finance marketing and increase sales, and to reward investors by sharing 5% of all profits from the software sales, paid as regular dividends to ________ holders. Check asset ID and issuer ID before trading, there may be copycat assets! Buyers please convey your email address for updates. More infos at http://________ and #________ and @________.

name:       ________
number:     5,000,000 (5 million asset shares)
decimals:   0 (whole shares are traded)

starting price: 4 HZ / asset

Please make suggestions - this is the last moment in which I can still make any changes.

The countdown for the AAA asset launch ... has started ...

I can't really think of anything more that this needs, looks ready for takeoff!  My bro doesn't understand blockchain, he's old-school, but i will get some 'for' him Cheesy  i've got my calculator and popcorn ready...
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:38:21 PM

I can't really think of anything more that this needs, looks ready for takeoff!  

Cool. Thanks! I feel the same. Only some few technicalities, then I am READY FOR LIFTOFF :-)

My bro doesn't understand blockchain, he's old-school, but i will get some 'for' him Cheesy

What about already making a second account for him (from his own passphrase).
That way you can slowly introduce him to his funds, by e.g. showing him his own balance in the block explorer, etc.

i've got my calculator and popcorn ready...

and you've got the best seat to watch this unfold ...

:-)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: