Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AAssetHZ/AAssetNXT] AltSheets Asset on HZ/NXT - software profits dividends  (Read 12101 times)
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 04:48:12 AM

AAssetHZ issued
"AltSheets Asset on HoriZon"(b.e.: tx, asset, wallet: tx, asset)
assetId: 8101260088962758269

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mind808crime

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:10:57 AM

AAssetHZ issued

any more directions?  my coin are at bittrex.  address, maybe?
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 07:31:46 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 11:02:45 AM by altsheets

any more directions?  my coin are at bittrex.  address, maybe?
Yes, I am in the process of documenting it, with screenshots.

Here's a simple text version: When starting from scratch ... how to buy 1 "AAssetHZ" ...

How to buy this asset 8101260088962758269

The asset is traded in the distributed asset exchange "Next Horizon".

(1)
Download your Horizon wallet and start syncing the blockchain
(the first blockchain download can take many hours),
or log into an online wallet (2nd best solution).

(2)
Your passphrase is your private key, so treat it more careful than money. Do not show anyone.
Write those 12 words on a piece of paper, and hide it well. Never send them by unencrypted email, etc.

From that passphrase an account id will be generated, that looks like this: NHZ-Q675-SGBG-LQ43-D38L6
plus a public key, which looks like this: e8702f3a45e52d544fc57442cbd5b5da0468dc3fed91c48d361417cdda513213

(3)
Use the FAUCET https://faucet.horizonplatform.io to get initial funding onto that account.

These ^ steps (1)(2)(3) are summarized in the short and very
good video: 2 minutes "how to setup a new horizon account".

Now it is a good idea to log out (red button, top right), and log back in,
to make sure that you really end up with the same "NHZ-..." address.
If not, then you have probably had a typo in your passphrase?
Do not continue, until you have sorted this. Be sure that you
reliably log back into the same account. Then you move on: ...

(4)
Create one OUTGOING transaction,
e.g. by buying an alias (see this 39 seconds video) for your account id
Congrats - you have just spent 1 HZ.  That was the purpose of this game. Your account is on the blockchain!
Now the message " blablabla  ... public key ... blabla " has disappeared from your dashboard.

(5)
Now buy HZ coins at bittrex or poloniex.

(6)
Then you send them to your wallet, using your new NHZ-... address.
(withdraw from https://bittrex.com/Balance or https://poloniex.com/balances)

(6a) First send a small amount, see how and that it works. Might need email confirmation!
(If you run into unsolvable problems there, send them a support request ticket.)

(6b) Only when (6a) went fine, and you see the HZ coins in your wallet ...
... then send a larger amount from poloniex/bittrex.

(7)
NOW you are ready to begin buying my asset:

Inside the HZ wallet, go to "ASSET EXCHANGE",
you can then buy AAssetHZ for your HZ coins.
--> assetId: 8101260088962758269

(More details about that perhaps in a later posting)

useful manual? Then tip me: http://altsheets.ddns.net/give   HZ: NHZ-Q675-SGBG-LQ43-D38L6      NXT: NXT-CMKU-ZQYK-V6CD-9UHF4      BTC: 1Ek9McNmXwQgDnkzE9J6pjCPWEiihhL83n

EDIT: I created a whole new thread from this: how to buy assets on horizon - the complete process, explained for newbies

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:31:27 AM

I have my HZ coins in my wallet ... what's next?

--> assetId: 8101260088962758269

Hubus

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:43:36 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 04:23:02 PM by Hubus

Hi,

Congratulations!  Smiley

I just bought some shares of your asset without questioning because you seem to have nice ideas for valuable software.

But now, I have to ask some questions:

will there be any reporting of your profits, so that we can see how the 5 % are calculated?

At the current price, the value of your 5 million assets is roughly 3000 US $. If that's 5 %, then you estimate the total value of your business (AltSheets and AssetParser together or only AltSheets?) to about 60000 $.

So before investment returns to shareholders, you (we) need this income from your software. For the asset to gain in price, the expectancy should be even higher. Do you think you will develop the software and add new ideas (and defend it against the market) so that this income will be realistic? What time might be necessary for this? I don't want to destroy hopes or anything, but as far as I understand it, this should be the calculation...

Btw, how much does your software cost, actually?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:56:33 PM

AAssetHZ issued

Bought 100'000. I like the idea. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

mind808crime

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:50:23 AM

AAssetHZ issued

Me, too.  But i had to get a little bit more than that, i've been using the software and i know it's worth.
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:39:15 AM

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:40:58 AM

Me, too.  But i had to get a little bit more than that, i've been using the software and i know it's worth.

Thanks to you two. Much appreciated! I wish you a super Sunday :-)

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:44:46 AM

Hi,
Congratulations!  Smiley
Thanks Hubus. It was really exciting, but also several days with much too little sleep. There are so many considerations, and decisions to take, and some of them are immutable, so I had to predict a lot, and did a huge amount of research.

This whole thread here reflects some of those thoughts. Please also go back, in case you have not read all yet. Because some of your questions are partly answered in there.

I just bought some shares of your asset without questioning because you seem to have nice ideas for valuable software.
Nice, thanks for the compliment.

But now, I have to ask some questions:
will there be any reporting of your profits, so that we can see how the 5 % are calculated?
Of course, there will be. When looking at my past here, you can see how much of a perfectionist I can be. Transparency is a must, and cryptocurrencies make that quite easy actually, because so much is on the public ledger anyways.

At the current price, the value of your 5 million assets is roughly 3000 US $. If that's 5 %,
Nope. The initial price was a special for the very-early-birds. It rises, with each batch that I sell.
Moreover, only 4 of the 5 million assets will be sold by me, 20% is kept aside for not-directly-for-money action. (what is a good term for that, I am not a native speaker?).

then you estimate the total value of your business to about 60000 $.
It is incredibly difficult to predict the future, especially because it hasn't happened yet  Wink

Still, I really do not want to offer something that is not likely to happen - so I probably underestimated the success, just to be sure. Honesty is a big thing for me.

I took three routes to find out what to expect from this asset sale:
* estimates of what can be earned with the software licenses in one year from now.
* looking at a yearly dividends rate, expectations of investors, how much sales would I have to generate to pay such dividends.
* study ALL of the existing assets on HZ, and then go for the median marketcap. (***)

Interestingly enough, all three approaches ended in about the same region,
which made me a bit calmer. I think I found "the" price. And then started well
below it, to reward those who risk most by trusting a newly issued asset.

So before investment returns to shareholders, you (we) need this income from your software.
Sure, I will document it all, and make it available to the shareholders. That's where the "Buyers please convey an email address for updates." comes from in the asset info.

For the asset to gain in price, the expectancy should be even higher.

It might, during the year. Depends all on the real success.

If you have ideas where and how to advertise the software,
please share here; perhaps you know a crypto marketing genius?
Happy about input. But I also need to do my research.
I want to spend my investors' money well,
the new-customers-per-dollar-rate should be high!

I am also thinking about how to implement a reseller system, for AltFolio.

Also the asset is giving the software more visibility already, that's a good synergy.
And have you seen that my assetparser.py got featured in "Nxt News Weekly" ?

Do you think you will develop the software and add new ideas (and defend it against the market) so that this income will be realistic?
I am full of ideas.

Look at the (***) above, for example. Before launching my own asset, I just wanted to know better about the existing situation in the Horizon Asset exchange, and started parsing ... but with each question solved, there were new possibilities. The learning was so much fun. And suddenly I had a whole software ready, which can now give us actually really useful answers to compare the different assets on the marketplace.  --> assetparser.py.

Of course, I will continue to improve my AltFolio software (which started all this), I already have a list of ideas what else to implement. And customers are also giving new ideas.

(AltSheets and AssetParser together or only AltSheets?)
Together. I call the software family "AltSheets" (ALTcoin spreadSHEETS).

Income examples:

* AltFolio is the ALTcoin PortFOLIO solution
** licenses
** referral income (future idea, not implemented yet)

* assetparser.py analyzes the Nxt & HZ asset markets
** bug bounty, with my early parser I found a small bug, and got ~25$ for that :-)
** not yet clear how exactly to monetize this:
*** my semi-scientific study of the assets on the HZ market (will publish that in a few days)
*** the 107x27 cells large complete analysis table ... can be bought from me
*** the assetparser.py code

* yachtcalculator funproject - donations?

What time might be necessary for this?
Good question.

I don't want to destroy hopes or anything, but as far as I understand it, this should be the calculation...
For sure. And no worries. Critical thinking is essential.
You are asking the right questions. I like that.

Btw, how much does your software cost, actually?
The price is not final yet.

If it is too low, I earn too little per customer - and thus the dividends are low.
If it is too high, I loose some possible customers, with essentially the same outcome.

It's not easy to decide. What is the optimum price?

You have tried AltFolio, and actually have given me your fabulous review, and your many questions - I hope I soon have the time to answer them.

Until then: Please recommend AltFolio to others, and (a) your shares will become more valuable, and (b) I will give you serial code validity extension for your own license when you find new users.

Thanks for your questions. I hope you are happy with my answers - to those that I decided to write about today.

Wink

Hubus

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:21:20 AM

Hi,

Please also go back, in case you have not read all yet. Because some of your questions are partly answered in there.

I have read it all...

At the current price, the value of your 5 million assets is roughly 3000 US $. If that's 5 %,
Nope. The initial price was a special for the very-early-birds. It rises, with each batch that I sell.

That's clear, but I wanted a current, cautious (pessimistic) estimate of your business.

Moreover, only 4 of the 5 million assets will be sold by me, 20% is kept aside for not-directly-for-money action. (what is a good term for that, I am not a native speaker?).

I'm not a native speaker either, but I would call it "speculation for yourself"  Grin .

then you estimate the total value of your business to about 60000 $.
It is incredibly difficult to predict the future, especially because it hasn't happened yet  Wink

But it's also incredibly important to estimate the "real" value of a serious business, if we don't want to loose money. (I know there are many "businesses" here which are pure fantasy, and that fantasy might be even important, but I think real success and trust, sustainability and persistence come only if there is some hard and real backbone.

Still, I really do not want to offer something that is not likely to happen - so I probably underestimated the success, just to be sure. Honesty is a big thing for me.

...and that's good!

Critical thinking is essential.
You are asking the right questions. I like that.

That's good, too  Wink ! It's because I believe that we will be more succesful with that in the long term (quality is the best advertisement) and I also think this whole cryptocurrency-altcoin-community needs more of it to become a success, step out of the shadows and become more mainstream (which would be very good for our investments here, too  Grin ) . Unfortunately, there is much crap mixed with real good ideas there. Some things are very clumsy...

(For example take the downloading of the blockchain before you can use the currency. I don't believe you can ever get a 'norma'l (mainstream) person to wait that long. And there is an easy solution to this ( = downloading the 'almost current' blockchain from the server when you download the wallet... but so far, I've only seen this solution with Burstcoin, I think.))

Sure, I will document it all, and make it available to the shareholders. That's where the "Buyers please convey an email address for updates." comes from in the asset info.

...So, please keep mine for that purpose, or do I have to send it to you again seperately?

For the asset to gain in price, the expectancy should be even higher.

It might, during the year. Depends all on the real success.

And the real success depends (at least partly  Wink ) on the quality of your offer (assumed you are honest, which should be still not be taken for granted in the altcoin community).

If you have ideas where and how to advertise the software,
please share here; perhaps you know a crypto marketing genius?

If I get the oppurtunity, I will try. But unfortunately that's not one of my strengths at the moment.

I am also thinking about how to implement a reseller system, for AltFolio.

I would be interested in general but I am not sure if this is my strength, as I do not have many contacts for this at the moment (see above). I was once a little bit active in "information technology things", but not at the moment. Maybe that can change, but I don't know yet.

Also the asset is giving the software more visibility already, that's a good synergy.

Look at the (***) above, for example. Before launching my own asset, I just wanted to know better about the existing situation in the Horizon Asset exchange, and started parsing ... but with each question solved, there were new possibilities. The learning was so much fun. And suddenly I had a whole software ready, which can now give us actually really useful answers to compare the different assets on the marketplace.  --> assetparser.py.

Of course, I will continue to improve my AltFolio software (which started all this), I already have a list of ideas what else to implement. And customers are also giving new ideas.

That's good, same for me, I'm new here and learn a lot by just stepping into this world further... ...very exciting and interesting  Smiley

(AltSheets and AssetParser together or only AltSheets?)
Together. I call the software family "AltSheets" (ALTcoin spreadSHEETS).

OK! Lots of expansion possibilities then...  Wink

What is the optimum price?

Yes, really difficult...  Tongue

You have tried AltFolio, and actually have given me your fabulous review, and your many questions - I hope I soon have the time to answer them.

Thanks, I also want to look deeper into it, but didn't have the time so far...

Thanks for your questions. I hope you are happy with my answers - to those that I decided to write about today.

Thanks to you - I hope it will also help others and therefore develop your product further...!
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 12:55:14 PM

... Some things are very clumsy... (For example take the downloading of the blockchain before you can use the currency. I don't believe you can ever get a 'norma'l (mainstream) person to wait that long. And there is an easy solution to this ( = downloading the 'almost current' blockchain from the server when you download the wallet... but so far, I've only seen this solution with Burstcoin, I think.))
More coins do that, google bootstrap.dat. It could always be integrated into an installer, I agree, especially with older coins (larger blockchain).

Here is my script for a quickstart when I boot my "high security" liveCD (+ usbStick) system for Horizon:
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=8711.msg171125#msg171125
As you can see, I have a zipped blockchain copy on a USB stick.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:55:40 PM

already bought this assets for begining  Wink
one question,..how many total assets ?
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:26:09 PM

!

asset id: 8101260088962758269

name: AAssetHZ
quantity: 5,000,000 (5 million)
decimals: 0 (whole shares are traded)

launched: 2015 March 28th
issued by: NHZ-XDWX-VLTM-FUFZ-CTT54 (alias 'AAssetHZissuer')

Description:

AAssetHZ is the first AltSheets Asset on Horizon. 5,000,000 AAssetHZ shares are issued, representing 5% of all future profits of AltSheets software (like AltFolio - the auto-updating altcoin portfolio solution; and assetparser.py - which compares all assets in many observables, and works on two platforms). Objectives of AAssetHZ are: To develop and improve software, to finance marketing to increase sales - and to reward investors by sharing 1% of all profits from the #AltSheets software sales per each 1,000,000 AAssetHZ; paid as regular dividends to AAssetHZ holders. Check asset ID and issuer ID (NHZ-XDWX-VLTM-FUFZ-CTT54) before trading, there may be copycat assets! Buyers please convey an email address for updates. More infos at http://AAssetHZ.ddns.net and twitter @AAssetHZ

Sources for such information:

altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:59:44 AM

already bought this assets for begining  Wink
Thanks a lot!

This is a very exciting beginning!

If you plan to stick with it for a while, please convey your email address, for updates.

one question,..how many total assets ?

5 million.
--------------
1 million of which is not-for-sale.
4 million of which are for sale since March 28th.

1,198,501 assets are already sold.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:49:28 AM

is there any plan to put thiss assets to be traded on exchange ?
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 01:44:17 PM

Someone mentioned to me a while ago that
this is easier to implement for an exchange
which has already done that with other assets.

So which exchanges do you know which have started trading (Nxt-, HZ-) assets directly?

Thx.

Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:14:34 PM

Someone mentioned to me a while ago that
this is easier to implement for an exchange
which has already done that with other assets.

So which exchanges do you know which have started trading (Nxt-, HZ-) assets directly?

Thx.

poloniex,...
i ever saw coinomat traded on there
 in nxtcoin too,.. if i not wrong
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:27:48 PM

@altsheets dev

i suggest you to submit your assets in coinmarket
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/
altsheets (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 04:19:37 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 06:43:58 PM by altsheets

@altsheets dev

i suggest you to submit your assets in coinmarket
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/

Yes, makes sense.

What are their conditions to accept an asset?

I have already posted into their thread today: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg10929916#msg10929916

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: