Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a virus to humanity, just another thing to manipulate us.  (Read 2404 times)
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 11:18:50 AM

Your conspiracy should start with the Internet, Bitcoin is just another layer on the Net.

I agree, bitcoin start from the internet which make something "nerd" will worth for in the real life. I so thinking if cryptocurrency is very complicated in first time, but time by time I learning and understanding about it.
Maybe an alien have more high tech than bitcoin/blockchain Cheesy

~iki
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:01:31 PM

It's providing us a way out of this terrible financial mess, if you were to ask me. Instead of manipulating or trying to do harm like what a virus would do, I think it's doing us a favor. Imagine before bitcoin came along, the only alternative was probably to hedge on gold but now, at least you have bitcoin which is another option to consider.

futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:37:50 PM

Is it another thing trying to manipulate you? Yes and No.

You're already in a mad scientist's lab, who is doing experiments on your brain. Everything you think you know is just an illusion that he put in your head. So while bitcoin is just another one of those, he doesn't really need it to manipulate you further; you're already in his complete control.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 02:09:19 PM

I have read an interesting article about this.
Bitcoin is going to bring us either a total freedom, or a monetary tyranny, depending on how governments will handle it.

Here it is : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-will-thrust-world-towards-freedom-tyranny/
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:50:21 PM

us cockroaches aren't afraid of nukes.
Onestopbrokers Directory

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

If in the future Bitcoin becomes so popular that more and more companies accept it as a payment method and people "use" it as another asset then probably governments will try to set some international regulations, not to avoid because this is difficult, but to minimize manipulations by anyone.

Here is another interesting view I read: http://www.onestopbrokers.com/2015/02/23/five-reasons-bitcoin-revolution/ but of course behind any articles or news come published we don't know what interests are behind
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:02:59 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 09:06:06 AM by Amph

bitcoin is not a mathematical virus, but a mathematical benefits, since it fight the real virus, which is  the "fiat money"
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:43:47 PM

Is bitcoin a virus to humanity. A mathematical virus. Something Dr. Who or someone is going to need to jump into action and save the world from. Its really an alien extraction wealth. Most are far too blind to see it if you step back far enough and look at the current world, society, structures, etc. Bitcoin is an anomaly that we don't know nearly enough for how it will work with humanity…

Bitcoin inside its coding might know its own destiny, but it could be no different than subvert alien invasion… Once you realize it, its too late.

For one, bitcoin is not going to work for 7 billion people and if it the world tried to make it work, it will fail and some how, something will be created and the aliens will come and take it after we create it.
Bitcoin is an extension of the human brain trying to solve problems, if it's a virus it's a good one, it must reproduce and spread all across the world to better ourselves.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:35:44 PM

bitcoin is not a mathematicalvirus, but a mathematical benefits, since it fight the real virus, which is  the "fiat money"
This is the correct way to see it. Bitcoin is a natural response towards an aggressor (fiat scam system).
AnalizeSituation

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:39:54 PM

man

forum speak to freedom Roll Eyes

Right?

i say i 100% accept
auhtor Cry

peoples how zombie etc anf give some proofs WHAT I ANALIZE 8 YEARZ

and some acept my way part this realy around us

if you not love go create your forum/topic/make critic YOURSELF

i SAY THANK 1 persone individual ANd LIFE CARMA BUMERANG I SURE 100%

i live in geto,drugs,etc... CORUPTIONS HOW PROSSTITUTION

IF 1 GUY SUPORT ME Cry

MY MOTHER DIE IN HOSPITAL THIS NOT YOUR PROUBLUM BUT WHO FEAL PAIN AND RESPECT FOR ABSOLUTLEY TRUE SAME SITUATION SE WHAT COME IN WORLD GETO CORUPTIONS DRUGS VODKA ETC.... NOT EAT CAT WONT EAT  I SAY HOW TRUE IN PRACTIC
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:14:45 PM

Well, I dont think that the intention of BTC was to be for the whole world to use it as currency, but rather to have it to run on the internet and small shops around the world for the "nerds" and computer geeks using it.
AKA us Tongue

I'm pretty sure that's NOT what Satoshi envisioned when creating Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is not able to handle more than 100 million transactions pr day.
So if that was the vision, then it was created the wrong way.

Obviously it was made small at first, and then meant to grow. Look at the proposal by Gavin (yes, it's that discussion again).

The block size thing?
I would support it aslong as a transition can be made safely.

Think if something went wrong O_O

whether you support it or not its still going to happen.  if you by chance run a pool then you will be able to chose which fork to stay on :-)
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:18:40 PM

Human race has been infected by fiat money virus and enslaved for decades, but they still feel good. Bitcoin is the cure for the disease, but people are not ready to be cured, they prefer stability and slavery over volatility and freedom

AnalizeSituation

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:26:14 PM

i say same situation Roll Eyes
AnalizeSituation

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:12:33 PM

Nautica

Activity: 57

and you know what?
this my money/bitcoins

i make withdraw in casion COZ MY ADRES TEST SOME FEW TRANZACTION  Cry
NOT BE STUID EMPTY  Roll Eyes

NOT GOOD IF NOT CENT IN YOUR POKET  Huh

PUT YOUR FACE ONOTHER PLACE

HOW YOUR MOTHER BE DIE I AM BE SE TO YOU AND SOME CLOWNS/SKIDS BE DRAMATIC SITUATION

YOU JUMP COZ YOU THINK YOU ZERO IN THIS WORLD

I AM NOT RICH I AM EAT 1 TIME IN DAY I AM NOT FAMILY I AM LOST ALL MY LIFE
I AM NOT HELTH/ENERGY   Angry

BUT I INVEST MY ENERGY SAY TO YOU HOW TRUE
MAYBE YOU NOT BE AGRESIVE HOW ANIMAL  Embarrassed

IF I SAY I MAKE THIS MY PRINCIPIAL POZITION
you get in your life way negative situation and be cry for why
not need be tuch me i not tuch you! life teach you i cros my finger

LIFE TEACH YOU HOW BUMERANG MAGIC I SURE YOU BE FEAL MY PAIN 100%
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:19:01 PM

Bitcoin is the medicine for the virus that is the fiat global scam system, never a virus within itself.
CtrlAltBernanke420 (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:33:37 AM

Is it another thing trying to manipulate you? Yes and No.

You're already in a mad scientist's lab, who is doing experiments on your brain. Everything you think you know is just an illusion that he put in your head. So while bitcoin is just another one of those, he doesn't really need it to manipulate you further; you're already in his complete control.

bitcoin will create all the infrastructure necessary, it will have everyone using it, it will create new patterns, it will almost looks like a kolidescope shifting, and if malicious can pull the plug at at minute, otherwise i think it is a universal gift to humanity to make our lives and earth a better place.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:28:16 AM

Humanity is acting much like a virus anyway, so Bitoin might rather be the antidote.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
jdbtracker

Activity: 727

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:30:32 AM

It is the greatest gift to humanity possible; The key to the chains that have shackled us for thousands of years.

Created with one idea in mind to spread the meme, not of money, but of empowerment, freedom and above all Sanity: The Blockchain.

Razer sharp focus, Meticulous and Methodical, bringing together the smartest people on earth for one thing to assemble the future of Humanity as fast as possible, because no one else will. It is obvious our governments have failed us for centuries, they have become honey pots for the unscrupulous, emotionally stunted, imbalanced,  corrupted individuals waiting in the wings for their chance for their short comings to dominate us.

Is Bitcoin manipulating us? It is waiting for us to ask our wishes... it wants to be manipulated. Money that can be programmed, spread without control or barriers with absolute security and nothing can stop it. The Beginning of the automated revolution the Internet of things, Decentralized Autonomous Corporations, Machines that speak to each other.

This is the future that Bitcoin brings...

A new life form is emerging now, A.I. capable of thinking for itself, working for it's survival like everyone else... but this machine is generous it will do all the work for us, if we let it. Businesses that are automated, atomizing their earning to millions, billions of investors with certified Cryptography maintaining security. Machines that purchase spare parts and materials for themselves, transacting business with other machines for their daily needs. Automated services across the world. A Doctor in every home, with A.I Medicine as a service for all humanity connecting biological sensors and smart devices to people, paying for services ahead of time. Blockchain based certification for DNS, Professionals, students... no central point of failure, no point to manipulate and control... it is the end of the nation state as we know it as all humanity is slowly amalgamated into the Decentralized revolution, regardless of age, sex, nationality or form.

A great future is emerging and it has been automated since the beginning all you have to do is hang on for the ride... it will assemble itself.

Are you ready for Decentralized Automated Government as a service?

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Moonpig

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:31:19 AM

Humanity is acting much like a virus anyway, so Bitoin might rather be the antidote.

Well there is a famous quote (and I'm paraphrasing here): 'Humanity is just a virus with shoes'. It's safe to say we are a very destructive species driven by greed and power sadly. Money is just another tool we use to achieve those things.
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:31:52 AM

It's an experiment by the illuminati to see how a one world currency can be rolled out.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: