Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple v NextCoin v Quark v Peercoin v Litecoin ? Which?  (Read 4235 times)
Derek492

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:05:11 AM

Mintcoin (MINT)

Minting > Mining

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:06:17 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 03:29:31 PM by silvermetal

And Quark is co-starring along side Arnold Schwarzenegger in the remake of Twins (Quark replaced Danny Divito)

Any links with proof to that ? Would really like to laugh a bit that they even have somehow convinced Arnold Schwarzenegger

This promo poster looks 100% legit

oh my god, hilux escaped to another thread to deliver more Quark "truth"... Roll Eyes

Read more about Digitalindustry's Quark buddy "hilux74" here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg9895334#msg9895334
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:55:47 PM

And Quark is co-starring along side Arnold Schwarzenegger in the remake of Twins (Quark replaced Danny Divito)

Any links with proof to that ? Would really like to laugh a bit that they even have somehow convinced Arnold Schwarzenegger

oh my god, hilux escaped to another thread to deliver more Quark "truth"... Roll Eyes

haha good to see that the biggest retard on bitcointalk has joined in.  Glad to see that you still think my comment about ET the Extra Terrestrial Atari2600 game is still 'truth'.  Everytime you post that link it shows how retarded you are.  For people that do not know silvermetal lost LOTS of money by buying quark AFTER it had a 100000% rise in price and blames that descision on Digital Industry (another insane guy that believes aliens are among us) instead of taking responsibility for his own stupidity.  Now he spends all his time making up quark conspiracy theories.  Such a loser at life but is so funny. 
silvermetal

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:25:06 PM

haha good to see that the biggest retard on bitcointalk has joined in.  Glad to see that you still think my comment about ET the Extra Terrestrial Atari2600 game is still 'truth'.  Everytime you post that link it shows how retarded you are.  For people that do not know silvermetal lost LOTS of money by buying quark AFTER it had a 100000% rise in price and blames that descision on Digital Industry (another insane guy that believes aliens are among us) instead of taking responsibility for his own stupidity.  Now he spends all his time making up quark conspiracy theories.  Such a loser at life but is so funny.  

Looked up when I made first contact with Quark at cryptsy....(easy to find in the trade history)

2013-11-23   Buy   0.00000060   10000.00000000   0.00600000

Even if I was so stupid not to sell my Quark in the bubble...then I still have 10x profit today Tongue
I am making up conspiracy theories?  Roll Eyes hmmm I remember another post from you Cheesy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg9305672#msg9305672

Just like your friend DI (but also gustav/balu2) you are looking in the mirror when you post at bitcointalk?
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:33:25 PM

quark could have been a good coin, but that fucker kolin evans and its scam dev ruined everything, now its just a shitcoin and belongs in the trash.
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

Yes, made a few hundred percent off Quark end of 2013. I like the sound of NEM going forward.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
silvermetal

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:02:38 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 07:32:46 PM by silvermetal

Yes, made a few hundred percent off Quark end of 2013. I like the sound of NEM going forward.

NEM?? Announced by "utopianfuture"?? As the new NEXT coin??

Do you remember there was one person who posted lots of FUD about NXT? Do you remember who that was about 9 months ago?
Maybe you have a closer look to the posts of "utopianfuture"... (keep in mind that lots of people have lots of different account names at bitcointalk)

One hint..."utopianfuture" was also very "famous" within the Quark community Cheesy

I would recommend to stay far far away from NEM if you don't want to be fooled.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:54:15 PM

Looked up when I made first contact with Quark at cryptsy....(easy to find in the trade history)

Even if I was so stupid not to sell my Quark in the bubble...then I still have 10x profit today Tongue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You have this much hate for Digital Industry and Quark over 10,000QRK purchased at 60sat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just assumed you had at least US$10 invested to be this much of a hateful fruitcake.  Oh you just get funnier by the post.  I had 950,000QRK when DI first went 110% crazy and QRK started its collapse but I don't hold a grudge...mainly because it was his 95% crazy that made it go from 38sat to 25000sat in the first place.  Blaming one person for something that is dependent on many makes you an idiot.  Silvermetal was part of the self appointed Quark foundation that did fucking nothing but make bullshit claims that scarred away just as many people as DI's crazy talk.  Its obvious DI is pretty crazy (but entertaining so I like his posts)...so for you to continue to claim to have been scammed by him is 200% proof you are retarded.
silvermetal

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:05:21 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 07:41:44 AM by silvermetal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You have this much hate for Digital Industry and Quark over 10,000QRK purchased at 60sat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I just assumed you had at least US$10 invested to be this much of a hateful fruitcake.  Oh you just get funnier by the post.  I had 950,000QRK when DI first went 110% crazy and QRK started its collapse but I don't hold a grudge...mainly because it was his 95% crazy that made it go from 38sat to 25000sat in the first place.  Blaming one person for something that is dependent on many makes you an idiot.  Silvermetal was part of the self appointed Quark foundation that did fucking nothing but make bullshit claims that scarred away just as many people as DI's crazy talk.  Its obvious DI is pretty crazy (but entertaining so I like his posts)...so for you to continue to claim to have been scammed by him is 200% proof you are retarded.

Is it that difficult for you to read?
You jump into conclusions too fast hilux:

1. I have no hate for Digitalindustry neither for Quark. I dislike the following:
- Scamming behavior of DI
- the lack of engagement of the Quark developer cloner Max (because he is more busy with creating accounts at bitcointalk for each coin he clones or is involved with; like joulecoin, myriad, zeta, woodcoin, chaincoin, UNO, skeincoin etcetc)
people like you, Max and di can never be trusted, you are here only for your own gain. You don't give a shit to build something for cryptos.

2. It was my first contact with Quark. You always think I had my first contact during the bubble, and lost lot of money by Quark. It is not that hilux...I have something you most probably lack (or never show here); morality.

3. I was never part of the Quark foundation. However there were very intelligent, talented, devoted and hard working people in there. Don't know how you and digitalindustry could mess that up and scare them away. One by one...

4. Maybe you can better draw copy pictures than read and post at forums.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031.msg10552076#msg10552076

5. Stop looking into mirrors when you post. That prevents a lot of cursing at bitcointalk.

6. ah whatever, and who cares.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: