Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUTOBUY]GTA V, Dying Light, Evolve, Destiny and more games for PS4 and PS3.  (Read 4834 times)
caberum (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:30:45 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 08:19:53 PM by caberum

Hello  I'm selling PSN accounts that include PS4 and PS3 games, you can buy them from the automatic shop you can find below.
https://payivy.com/u/caberum
For specific game requests please send me a message.

Terms of Service
I will send  you the info (email and password) to create new account on your console, and then download the game from PSN to your console.

This is a game download from PSN, so you will need to have good (fast) internet connection.

The info should be used only once to download the game. After download starts it will be automatically put in background. At this point you are able to log out, and then log in with your personal account on console. Once the download is finished, you can use game and all its contents including trophies with your own account (no need to be logged in with new account)
Do NOT change the password or use the wallet funds.
You should not use new account (from which game was downloaded), and you should NOT delete that account from your console after the download. These are only two restrictions.
*The accounts may include more games.

The vouch copy was claimed by user Monetizer.
More accounts will be added soon.
alpitvraj

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:48:46 AM

i have sent btc as per link once you receive send me detail.
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:13:48 AM

Yes the account is still available , more accounts will be added to the shop soon .
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:15:12 AM

Do you still have a vouch copy available? Would you be able to PM me about this? Also are all accounts/games the same cost?
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:38:11 AM

Do you still have a vouch copy available? Would you be able to PM me about this? Also are all accounts/games the same cost?
check your inbox
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:02:36 AM

Alright, I recieved a vouch copy of the game Advanced Warfare and got the game quickly and tested it. All went well.
Big vouch for caberum.
Thanks.
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:03:55 AM

Alright, I recieved a vouch copy of the game Advanced Warfare and got the game quickly and tested it. All went well.
Big vouch for caberum.
Thanks.
Thanks for the vouch , enjoy the game and have fun
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:43:33 PM

A new account has been added https://payivy.com/v/PSN%20PS4%20Account%202  Smiley
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:40:50 PM

For specific game requests(The order: 1886 , Evolve, Dying Light etc)  please message me.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:43:41 PM

You should consider selling the accounts here with escrow, although you have a vouch, it could still be something else. There isn't buyer protection here.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:49:16 PM

What keeps you from changing the passwords after a month or so? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I think it's a risk if we aren't allowed to change the passwords.
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:51:28 PM

What keeps you from changing the passwords after a month or so? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I think it's a risk if we aren't allowed to change the passwords.
There is no point to change the passwords, once you receive the account information you log in with it and install the games, after that you just log out of that account and play with the games.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:04:37 PM

There is no point to change the passwords, once you receive the account information you log in with it and install the games, after that you just log out of that account and play with the games.

So you don't need to have access to the account anymore (as long as you keep it saved on your ps4)?
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:07:00 PM

You should consider selling the accounts here with escrow, although you have a vouch, it could still be something else. There isn't buyer protection here.
I'm selling on payivy so there is no need of an escrow to hold the account details. Once you paid you will receive an email containing the account information's. Monetizer vouched for me , if you want I can send you a vouch copy.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:11:38 PM

I'm selling on payivy so there is no need of an escrow to hold the account details. Once you paid you will receive an email containing the account information's. Monetizer vouched for me , if you want I can send you a vouch copy.

I suggest you send a vouch copy to somebody who has positive trust in his/her account. I'm not saying Monetize can't be trusted but you'll convince more people if a trusted user vouches for you.
alpitvraj

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:58:15 PM

could you sent me acount as transaction is done .
caberum (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:03:58 PM

You can buy account from here https://payivy.com/u/caberum
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:33:17 PM

You can sell on payivy and here too. Trust me, you'll get a 20 times more the amount of sales you'll get on payivy. It's safer for the buyer to purchase the account. Always do it at the customer's convenience and safety.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
alpitvraj

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:11:42 AM

all good !! very good seller ! wants some more accounts add more!
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:20:00 AM

What games are available at that price? i am asking for some bfhl or bf4,
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: