Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In support of genjix  (Read 5321 times)
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 11:27:57 PM

I see the whole thing as BitcoinConsultancy being handed a bomb that exploded in their hands, and then every prick doing nothing but shitting on them endlessly (in the hope that will get them their money back) while they try to clean up a mess someone else made, and then they get fucked again (by an insider).
Lucky you to see the whole thing, unfortunate that you ain't trying to help.
I'm only surprised they haven't come out and told everyone to go and fuck themselves.
What ?? It's pretty much what Patrick said a few time indirectly
I'm not surprised that they have not come forward to take what was stolen bitcoin as that would only implicate them in handling stolen goods, and really after the shit they have gotten do you blame them for throwing in the towel?
So according to you they deserved none at all ? That last 40kbtc "robbery" was the rough equivalent of leaving 500k$ of charity fund in a bag in a parking lots.
Really the way everyone, their mother and their dog has been hurling shit (and threats) at them (specifically at genjix, simply because he's engaged with people about it, and this is what he gets) makes me sick.
For your information, the biggest creditors are in no way acting as a "mob" and it's in their best interest not to.   The mobs acting people, while sometime helpful to the cause, have very little to no fund tied to this mess and are mostly in for the drama (please stop feeding them).
I genuinely think genjix would rather starve than steal or use stolen funds if it came to it, he is honest to a fault.
Do you have any better ?  They aren't accused of steeling funds, by their inaction or by wasting their time on the conference and other venture, they *involuntarily ?* make creditors lose any hope left to get funds back each and every days. The only thing we,(biggest creditors), got back in 85days, apart from 0%, is an impressive build-up of rage and wasted time/$, (that IMO has grown to relatively the same size as any anticipation of positive outcome from a London conference).
And this ... fucking mob, they turn on anyone who isn't behind them (started making accusations about me being colluding with the Intersango guys), it's disgusting.
Where did you get that "accusation of colluding" ? does it stem from your 6 posts exchange to have you explained that "could be argued" can not, even in an alternate, dimension be interpreted as "accusing you of thief" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97272.msg1073399#msg1073399
Now prepare for the mob to descend upon this thread.
The mob is more likely to come upon you, (and I'll have little to do with it)

I think they're being made scapegoats, and they've tried to deal with it as best they could. You also assume they had the kinds of funds available to them at the time to be able to hire someone else to do PR and claims; unless they use funds from users this is not the case.
In all event,  I had very early suggested they use ~3btc off my fund to pay someone to update bitcoinica.com website, then later on offered them to use ~1000$ owed BTC to help them work on the claim. Process. (since they were complaining they couldn't afford good food, had poor hardware, )
I also did "maintaining a helpful thread detailing all Bitcoinica posts" ... That could be seen as PR help.
see :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg1005871#msg1005871
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg1006325#msg1006325
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84042.msg1006356#msg1006356

I wrote my reply as a new thread in an atempt to avoid more crap than was already generated by Nefario's incendiary comment.
Unfortunately it was deemed off-topic by a mod so I posted here too.

He're his reply :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98326.msg1075904#msg1075904

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 11:33:43 PM

I give up.

Better learn to be diplomatic next time.

Assumption and biased opinions are not how you persuade ppl.

Says the newbie, registered on the very day of the hack. Just saying.

yes i'm a paid shilling..... better yet THE hacker.

Make valid points and dont make yourself a fool

shut up dude it's people like you attacking Nefario that gets us into this mess  take your beef elsewhere.

You got comprehension issue?

What a irony in your post.

You aren't capable of having a discussion so you should be treated as such.

Let me talk in your capability then..

I know what you are but what am i.

Truly refresh my memory.

Stop trolling. If you want to start a flame war take it to a  different thread.

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 01:05:10 AM

"If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!"

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: