Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:34:26 AM

When does the 10,000% - 20,000% Stake blocks start happening ?

All information can be found on the front page.

Staking
One month at 8% daily stake rate to transition to PoS
After first month, stake rate fluctuates between 10,000% and 20,000%
Now based on block number in a specific, fixed range as voted on

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

So how long has the coin been out e.g: How far are we into the first month of 8% PoS ?
pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:35:50 AM

Hmm, btw I'm still holding the premine escrowed from the first chain... :-)
I think you can delete that, it`s worth 0,lol, but confirm with dev.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:46:38 PM

Staking

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

So how long has the coin been out e.g: How far are we into the first month of 8% PoS ?

3/9/2015

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:50:14 PM

Staking

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

3/9/2015

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Really ?! Wow I didn't even notice, maybe it had something to do with this and me getting confused https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976153.0
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:34:33 PM

@ IGOtSPOTS: Is it possible for you to bring something like dynamic interest to emoney?
droidgreg30

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:36:41 PM

Downloaded the wallet last night and sent over the coins from Bittrex.  Coins transferred fast, and one they matured they were staking like crazy. Grin Unfortunately I need to swap the wallet over to my netbook that I can leave on all the time and not take to work.  Angry No staking at work. 

I am assuming that the minted coins are still maturing while my wallet is off since they are on the blockchain, or no?  This is my first real attempt at staking coins for longer than 30 mins.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:37:06 PM

Staking

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

3/9/2015

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

Really ?! Wow I didn't even notice, maybe it had something to do with this and me getting confused https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976153.0

No, had with this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966590.0 what was launched 10 days before that X11
DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:19:08 PM

Staking

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

3/9/2015

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

No, had with this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=966590.0 what was launched 10 days before that X11

New Blockchain on 3/9/2014.  I believe the 30 days @ 8% started on that day.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:33:45 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 04:47:28 PM by jeffery_dahmer

Downloaded the wallet last night and sent over the coins from Bittrex.  Coins transferred fast, and one they matured they were staking like crazy. Grin Unfortunately I need to swap the wallet over to my netbook that I can leave on all the time and not take to work.  Angry No staking at work.  

I am assuming that the minted coins are still maturing while my wallet is off since they are on the blockchain, or no?  This is my first real attempt at staking coins for longer than 30 mins.

they seem to be. had to shut my system down last night to update which i knew would take a while so i moved all coins to 1 address, updated my machine, within 5 min of unlocking wallet i got a 1.2k ecash stake (the updates and cleaning of the both the hard drive and all the hardware took about an hour)

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:21:18 PM

I am assuming that the minted coins are still maturing while my wallet is off since they are on the blockchain, or no?  This is my first real attempt at staking coins for longer than 30 mins.

they seem to be. had to shut my system down last night to update which i knew would take a while so i moved all coins to 1 address, updated my machine, within 5 min of unlocking wallet i got a 1.2k ecash stake (the updates and cleaning of the both the hard drive and all the hardware took about an hour)

Wow you must have a nice stack of e-cash dude i have about 60k and the biggest stake i have had even after switching of for the night is about 70-110 and they usually orphan loads of blocks then i get 40ish stakes which not complaining its all good and Spots has done good here Smiley

Question are we getting a block explorer Spots?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:28:00 PM

We should, yes, but since I didn't make the coin, I'm not paying for one  Wink

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:30:48 PM

Hmm, I was part of "the dev" fixing the old chain Smiley

I thought I could/should send them to bittrex before block 10.000 but it looks like the swap was done earlier..

Well.. I don't really care, a pity though.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:38:45 PM

I thought I could/should send them to bittrex before block 10.000 but it looks like the swap was done earlier..

It quickly became clear that the chain would not each close to 10,000. If coins were not moved immediately as recommended while a few blocks were still processed, it was a lost cause really.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:41:47 PM

It quickly became clear that the chain would not each close to 10,000. If coins were not moved immediately as recommended while a few blocks were still processed, it was a lost cause really.

If anyone would have told me i'd have pointed one of my Antminers to the chain until they reach block 10k.. without any costs ..

Now I lost all the coins and surely a few others too..

You cannot say "swap at 10k" and a day later "ah fuck it, we'll just swap NOW.. fuck the rest"... What is this ?

EDIT: Especially since I was involved too getting the chain working again after it was stuck...

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:46:11 PM

If anyone would have told me i'd have pointed one of my Antminers to the chain until they reach block 10k.. without any costs ..

You cannot say "swap at 10k" and a day later "ah fuck it, we'll just swap NOW.. fuck the rest"... What is this ?

EDIT: Especially since I was involved too getting the chain working again after it was stuck...

I sent you messages in IRC about your pool being on its own fork for several days with no response prior to pushing the swap up

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 05:48:07 PM

I sent you messages in IRC about your pool being on its own fork for several days with no response prior to pushing the swap up

Huh

Are you serious ?!

You do remember we both fixed the source to get it working again, don't you ?

Looking through my logs I cannot find anything like this, especially not over "several days" - I'm ALWAYS available via IRC/Twitter/PN or even a simple E-Mail and I did not get ANY info about this early swap !

networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:49:34 PM

We should, yes, but since I didn't make the coin, I'm not paying for one  Wink

I read you have the staked coins which you said was being burned is that still the case? Wink if so it is almost duty you pay for it is it not?
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:53:56 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:16:47 PM by lestherat

Anyway the original dev, doesnt deserve the premine so you need to burn that original 40,000 coins.

Talk with iGotSpots, perhaps he can help you with the Swap of the coins you mine.
But please burn the premine.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:16:09 PM

Huh

Are you serious ?!

Looking through my logs I cannot find anything like this, especially not over "several days" - I'm ALWAYS available via IRC/Twitter/PN or even a simple E-Mail and I did not get ANY info about this early swap !

<MonkeyTooth> is your pool still finding ecash blocks
<MonkeyTooth> ive got a few th at it, says alive but i dont see any stats on pool page
<MonkeyTooth> your pool seems to be like 2 blocks ahead of the network (?)
<MonkeyTooth> im gettin all rejects solo

Sent over three days prior to the swap with no answer...

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:20:17 PM

Huh

Are you serious ?!

<MonkeyTooth> is your pool still finding ecash blocks
<MonkeyTooth> ive got a few th at it, says alive but i dont see any stats on pool page
<MonkeyTooth> your pool seems to be like 2 blocks ahead of the network (?)
<MonkeyTooth> im gettin all rejects solo

Sent over three days prior to the swap with no answer...

That is all ?!

4 Lines ? Was there anything else ?

This does not sound like "Dude, your pool is on its own fork, be sure to get things going, we will be swapping earlier than expected. If you miss that you and all miners on your pool will loose their coins..".

I think we can stop arguing now, you seem to have your own point of view, I have mine, I doubt we'll (ever) come together (again).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: