Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes  (Read 30229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:22:24 PM

Lol how is the blame on me for the coin stalling and no pools responding...?

It's not my job to track people down individually. If you don't want threads or my Twitter, I don't have time for individual attention. Everyone else had no problem with it. I do like you and don't want you mad, but I can't do more than send messages. If I get ignored, I don't keep messaging...

First you say I didn't message you, I post logs that I did. Now you say I didn't message you enough. How is this on me? If someone doesn't answer me, I'm not going to keep begging them to respond

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:26:11 PM

I mined coins on Suprnova and kept my eye on this thread. When I read about the issues moved them to Bittrex from there successfully. Did the other miners not do the same? A miner must be really silly if he leaves his coins on any pool when there are issues with the chain. Suprnova is not to blame, ocminer did a great job during the time of distress. It is the miners who are to blame that should have moved their coins.
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:27:10 PM

Downloaded the wallet last night and sent over the coins from Bittrex.  Coins transferred fast, and one they matured they were staking like crazy. Grin Unfortunately I need to swap the wallet over to my netbook that I can leave on all the time and not take to work.  Angry No staking at work.  

I am assuming that the minted coins are still maturing while my wallet is off since they are on the blockchain, or no?  This is my first real attempt at staking coins for longer than 30 mins.

they seem to be. had to shut my system down last night to update which i knew would take a while so i moved all coins to 1 address, updated my machine, within 5 min of unlocking wallet i got a 1.2k ecash stake (the updates and cleaning of the both the hard drive and all the hardware took about an hour)

Wow you must have a nice stack of e-cash dude i have about 60k and the biggest stake i have had even after switching of for the night is about 70-110 and they usually orphan loads of blocks then i get 40ish stakes which not complaining its all good and Spots has done good here Smiley

Question are we getting a block explorer Spots?

actually no, i only had about 41k at the time of that stake.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:27:50 PM

I mined coins on Suprnova and kept my eye on this thread. When I read about the issues moved them to Bittrex from there successfully. Did the other miners not do the same?
I know i did  Wink
could we not start a fund for ocminer as well, as i'm sure he is deserving also  Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:37:44 PM

I mined coins on Suprnova and kept my eye on this thread. When I read about the issues moved them to Bittrex from there successfully. Did the other miners not do the same?
I know i did  Wink
could we not start a fund for ocminer as well, as i'm sure he is deserving also  Grin

Thanks guys, it's really not about the coins, it is just about how this thing "moved"...

When looking through the thread it seems i'm NOT the only one with that "problem"..

But - I'll just stay out of this thread now - and i'll surely not invest any cent

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:45:50 PM

I know i did  Wink

Thanks guys, it's really not about the coins, it is just about how this thing "moved"...

When looking through the thread it seems i'm NOT the only one with that "problem"..

But - I'll just stay out of this thread now - and i'll surely not invest any cent

You can be as mad as you want, but you didn't respond, so it's not on me

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:52:44 PM

Anyway, miners always dump, and im really glad the 40,000 coins from premine you hold, are lost forever now.

Grin
GetGuap$

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:29:38 PM

ecash still dropping :/ ..

Believe it or not, starting at a really low price is really good when this switches to high PoS rate. People getting in now will make a lot more money than those that got in high with 10k and BALLS. Everyone in those two made a lot, but you guys are really setting yourselves up to make a lot here, long term

I bought 10k coin at 80,000 sats, and even at that high price and quickly drop, i recover my initial invest and i made some good money, and still have more than a million 10k coins for my future and proudly watch them grow each day. Smiley

By the way, Ecash is really really fast, cant wait for the next month to start staking at 10,000% - 20,000%,  thats gonna be a totally Insane Stake Festival Smiley
Whit this price, i can only think one thing, BUY MORE.

+1 thanks for the input

Thanks Spots
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:24:40 PM

So from everything i have gathered so far between here and the other thread, most alt coin mining pools dont pay attention to whats going on in the actual coins thread.

I know ocminer worked on this thing, miningpools had the most hash and mined a vast majority of the coins, but man, when you got that much at stake and the coin is that big of initial hit to the miners you'd think a little more attention would be given especially when problems began to arise.

My comment to everyone regarding loss of coins
it sucks to loose on anything, i know, i have lost on many different things in life and am very experienced in loosing lol, but you guys the blocks had stopped. there was no throwing hash power to it. we were all on different chains. as i said before, as soon as i heard a planned coin swap would be done through trex all my coins moved there even though it was supposed to happen at 10k i didnt care. i cant be in the minority here. when everything started collapsing rapidly at 8k i still tried to solo mine as all the pools were on different chains and i did move a bunch of blocks along with a few other people. unfortunately at the end i myself ended up being on 2 different chains on 2 different solo rigs, im sure everyone was on different chains. so at this point nothing was getting accepted and then it was over. it was broken. so at this point spots had to make a decision based on all of our inputs. walk away and leave everyone with absolutely nothing,  a broken blockchain, and a wallet that didnt stake or move to the next phase and at least some of us, the ones that had been proactive and had the coins on trex already, would be able move forward... i know some of you are pissed, but dont bitch at spots he salvaged what he could. the community majority wanted him to move to the next phase and told him as such. he did exactly what we wanted. so be pissed at all of us, not him. thank you.

ohmygod21

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:27:45 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 11:28:18 PM by ohmygod21

pump coins with futur high supply is difficult , sell pressure is constant

and don't forget we started with 5M coins ( not 100 000 like 10k )

few guys have a shitload to dump with the 8% stack , so don't expect a magic rise
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 10:32:18 PM

Just so there is some transparency...about 97% of the coins mined in the first block for the swap were sent to Bittrex, including Pending Deposits that will NEVER CONFIRM on the old chain. It's not like there were a lot of coins lost...

There were less than 180,000 coins total that didn't make it, out of nearly 5 million. 97% is a high A in every school I've ever been to, especially considering the clusterfuck you guys started with. To accuse me of any malicious intent or meaning to deceive makes me want to kick you in the ears

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

Just so there is some transparency...about 97% of the coins mined in the first block for the swap were sent to Bittrex, including Pending Deposits that will NEVER CONFIRM on the old chain. It's not like there were a lot of coins lost...

There were less than 180,000 coins total that didn't make it, out of nearly 5 million. 97% is a high A in every school I've ever been to, especially considering the clusterfuck you guys started with. To accuse me of any malicious intent or meaning to deceive makes me want to kick you in the ears

Thank you! I dont think anything malicious occurred and again you had a majority of the active community's input, we all agreed on everything that you ended up doing.

ohmygod21

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:44:17 PM

My comment to everyone regarding loss of coins
it sucks to loose on anything, i know, i have lost on many different things in life and am very experienced in loosing lol, but you guys the blocks had stopped. there was no throwing hash power to it. we were all on different chains. as i said before, as soon as i heard a planned coin swap would be done through trex all my coins moved there even though it was supposed to happen at 10k i didnt care. i cant be in the minority here. when everything started collapsing rapidly at 8k i still tried to solo mine as all the pools were on different chains and i did move a bunch of blocks along with a few other people. unfortunately at the end i myself ended up being on 2 different chains on 2 different solo rigs, im sure everyone was on different chains. so at this point nothing was getting accepted and then it was over. it was broken. so at this point spots had to make a decision based on all of our inputs. walk away and leave everyone with absolutely nothing,  a broken blockchain, and a wallet that didnt stake or move to the next phase and at least some of us, the ones that had been proactive and had the coins on trex already, would be able move forward... i know some of you are pissed, but dont bitch at spots he salvaged what he could. the community majority wanted him to move to the next phase and told him as such. he did exactly what we wanted. so be pissed at all of us, not him. thank you.

yep , near block 8000 it was over for all
Clminer

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:20:38 PM

does any body have  any problems staking, mine was working properly until this morning(Dutch Time) 08:26!!!  Cry

arrow is green!! Cheesy
blocks are moving!!  Cheesy
Last mined coins give a strange grey color (in the place where the question mark is!) and says offline!!  Huh
wallet is up to date!!

i havent received anything anymore since this morning!  Huh

Whats going on, am i missing something?  Huh

yes i have wallet 2.0.1.0...

PLEH  Roll Eyes

lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:22:30 PM

does any body have  any problems staking, mine was working properly until this morning(Dutch Time) 08:26!!!  Cry

arrow is green!! Cheesy
blocks are moving!!  Cheesy
Last mined coins give a strange grey color (in the place where the question mark is!) and says offline!!  Huh
wallet is up to date!!

i havent received anything anymore since this morning!  Huh

Whats going on, am i missing something?  Huh

yes i have wallet 2.0.1.0...

PLEH  Roll Eyes

Close the wallet, wait a minute, and open it again, you´ll start staking in few minutes
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:23:06 PM

Do repairwallet

lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:28:35 PM

By the way, thanks to all dumpers, i have more buy orders please fill them dumbass dumpers.  Cheesy
Phbaby

Activity: 126

©

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:31:06 PM

Is this not goin up the price?
Clminer

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:33:29 PM

Thanks, its working again  Grin
ohmygod21

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:36:26 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 12:08:47 AM by ohmygod21

Is this not goin up the price?

put your btc in and pump it
don't wait others doing this for you

The price started to recover a little when the swap was done

i tried to pump a little and they immediately dumped a shitload on me =)

so now f..k off -_-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: